Monday, June 24, 2019

PARABLE OF THE TEN BRIDESMAIDS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ told another parable, saying that when He left the disciples and sent the kingdom of heaven into the lives of My children that it will be like this:  Ten bridesmaids took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom.  Five were foolish and five were wise.  The foolish ones did take their lamps but they didn't take any oil for their lamps.  The wise ones took flasks of oil as well as their lamps. The bridegroom was late and they all fell asleep.  Suddenly a cry went up proclaiming that the bridegroom was arriving.   At that happy announcement, the wise bridesmaids woke up, lit their lamps and went out to wait for the bridegroom.
    The foolish ones begged the wise ones to give them some oil because their lamps were going out but the wise ones said that they didn't have enough for themselves and for the foolish ones.  The wise ones encouraged the foolish ones to go and buy some oil for themselves, which they did.  However, while they were gone to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived and the wise bridesmaids went into the wedding hall with him and then the door was closed.  The foolish bridesmaids arrived and called out for someone to let them into the hall but the lord of the manor said that he didn't know them.  Jesus Christ advised His disciples to stay alert because they didn't know the time or the date for the magnificent event to take place which had been prophesied for centuries.  (Matthew 25:1-13)
     The oil of My Holy Spirit has always been the power that caused miracles to happen in the earth.  It was evident in the ministry of Jesus Christ.  The oil of My Holy Spirit is the power that fuels the light and sustains the light after it's ignited.  The oil of the Holy Spirit is My source of power in the lives of My children.  John the Baptist said that Jesus Christ would baptize people in the Holy Spirit and fire, burning out the demonic spirits in the lives of My children. (Matthew 3:11-12)
    Without the Holy Spirit there is no light because there is no power.  In the parable of the bridesmaids, the foolish ones had no faith because one of the gifts of My Holy Spirit is the gift of faith, the ability to believe supernaturally with immovable faith.  So the foolish bridesmaids stand for the Jews who had very little oil, only what had become an ineffective covenant.  Because of their faith in religious and political laws, they actually had no faith to believe wholeheartedly in the identity of the Lord Jesus Christ and recognize Him as My Son.  They neither had faith to follow His instructions that He gave to the disciples and some other believers before He was crucified, nor did they have faith to do what He told them to do when He appeared to them and told them to go to Jerusalem and wait in the upper room for My promise to be fulfilled in their lives.  The Jews had no power to believe so they did not enter into My kingdom of heaven at the time that the pagans and heathen gloriously entered.
    Jesus Christ had told the religious and political leaders that they would not see Him again until they bless the name of the One who sent Him to earth, being Me, the Heavenly Father.  The door is closed to them until they turn and repent for their unbelief.  Some have turned and believed but have been ostracized by their families and been declared dead by them.  They have lost nothing because they have gained My entire kingdom of heaven as their earthly and heavenly family.
     My children who are born of My Spirit but are not baptized in My Holy Spirit are void of the power of faith that it takes to enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  If they do enter, they do not have the sustaining power of My Holy Spirit to resist the false prophets who certainly come to lure them back into slavery to the old Law.  They do not have the Spirit of revelation who teaches them from the inside of them and reveals each key of My kingdom of heaven to My loyal children. (John 16:7-15)  Jesus Christ told His disciples that it was necessary that He go on to heaven so that My Holy Spirit would come to live inside of them.
    The Good News is the news of the full gospel, being not only born of My Spirit but also being baptized in My Holy Spirit who also gives My prayer language to My children through which I am able to speak the solution to their every problem and also with which I am able to empower them to cast the demons out of their lives in the earth and cast them into the abyss, thus allowing My children to shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven. (John 20:21-23; Acts 2:1-13; Matthew 13:36-42)
    My children must stay completely filled with My Holy Spirit while they enjoy My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth or they will be deceived and be like the foolish bridesmaids, unable to enter completely into My kingdom of heaven.  The way to stay filled with My Spirit is to pray in the Holy Spirit at all times when in your prayer closet, thus continually building up your faith.  (Jude 20; Matthew 6:5-6) And you must heed My words, receiving revelations from My Holy Spirit so as to understand the keys of My kingdom that bless you in your life on earth.
    Your Father of Power and Light. 

No comments: