Sunday, June 23, 2019

PARABLE OF THE FAITHFUL SERVANT

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ took a break from teaching parables about My kingdom of heaven which was soon to come upon the earth.  He was questioned extensively by the Pharisees and scribes about spiritual things in order to trap Him into saying things that would guarantee His crucifixion because of breaking religious and national laws.  Because of the close proximity in time to His crucifixion, Jesus also gave His disciples the physical signs of the coming of My Holy Spirit to live inside of them and other believers, which is when My kingdom comes into the earth as it is in heaven.   He wanted to let them know what was coming so they would not be scattered too far but would be obedient to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise, which they were not sure what it would be.  His comments on the physical signs in the earth were confirmed by Him by His quoting prophesies of old covenant prophets which had foretold every single, tiny element of physical signs so that My children would be alerted to the supernatural events of the day and not be frightened.
    After His own prophesies were given relating to the end of the old covenant and the beginning of My covenant of the Holy Spirit, as confirmed by the words of the prophets, Jesus Christ began again His teachings on the keys of the kingdom of heaven so that they would have wisdom and knowledge on how to incorporate every key into their lives which would enable them to inherit all of My blessings into their lives on earth.  He taught about a wise and faithful servant whose master placed him over his entire household to give them food at the proper time.
Jesus taught that the servant became happy when his master's arrival found him at his employment faithfully doing his duties.  Because of the servant's loyalty and wisdom in doing the work of the master while he was gone, the master placed him over everything that he owned. (Matthew 24:45-48)
    Likewise, there was a dishonest servant who surmised that it would be a long time before the master returned because he was taking his time, so that servant beat his fellow servants and spent time eating and drinking with drunkards.  Jesus said that his master would come on a day when he was least expected and at an hour that he did not know.  Because of his evil acts, his actions would cut him off from My blessings and send him to the same fate as the hypocrites where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.  (Matthew 24:48-51)
    While My loyal and faithful children are inheriting My blessings in his or her life on earth because of their being born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and living with their citizenship in My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth, living a life of heaven on earth, the dishonest and disloyal people will have hell on earth the rest of their lives with weeping and grinding of their teeth because they did not stay loyal and faithful like some of My other children. 
    Prior to teaching about this parable, Jesus Christ had told His disciples that they must stay alert because they did not know when He was coming back, but He assured them that their current generation would not pass away until all things that He prophesied would come to fruition.  He said that the angels did not know and neither did Jesus know when He would be back in a spiritual bodily form to meet with His disciples.  He said that they must be sure that if a householder had known what time a burglar was coming that he would have stayed awake and not allowed anyone to break into his house.   He assured His followers that they must be ready because he was coming back at an hour they did not expect.
     Sure enough, He was crucified, went to hell, rose from the dead and was resurrected, appearing to His disciples and other believers many times in the forty days he walked the earth in His resurrected body.  He even continued to teach about My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus Christ left the earth after 40 days and came to sit down with Me in My heaven because His ministry was over.  He sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to be received by My children to make new creations of them, being born from above. (John 20:19-23) Then He came in the cloud of witnesses on the day of Pentecost when My entire kingdom of heaven came on earth in the upper room in Jerusalem, just as Jesus had taught His disciples to pray at the beginning of His ministry in the earth. (Matthew 6:10a; Hebrews 12:1)  Because My kingdom came into the lives of My children of promise, they have the power of My Holy Spirit to do My will in the earth. (Matthew 6:10b)
    My glory filled the upper room and still fills the portions of the earth when My children choose to be born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  They become surrounded by spiritual beings, those being all of My angels, the spirits of the holy men of old who had believed in the coming of the Christ, also the spirits of saints who had been made perfect, also Jesus Christ, His blood and Me, Myself, are in that cloud of witnesses which descended upon you when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 12:22-25)  Jesus Christ has warned you that, because you are now surrounded by the inhabitants of My kingdom of heaven, you should cast off of yourself everything that hinders you from entering completely into My kingdom, especially the sin that so easily clings to you, and keep running the race that is set before you, keeping your eyes on Jesus whose sacrifice made it possible for you to enjoy My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  
    It's certainly to your benefit that you stayed alert and remained loyal and expectant, seeking to receive My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth when you were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Your paying attention to the truths in the parables of the kingdom that Jesus Christ taught will determine if you access 30%, 60% or 100% of your inheritance that I set aside for you from the foundation of the world as taught by Jesus in His parable of the seeds.  (Matthew 13: 23) The keys in the parables assist you in seeking My righteousness, which causes you to cast off the sins that so easily hinder you in your becoming My image in the world.  You have the power of My Holy Spirit to execute that command from Christ Jesus, sending those demons into the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    Every word of every parable is important for you to learn, meditate upon and incorporate into your life in order for you to continue to reap the benefits of living in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  Christ Jesus said that a wonderful benefit of living in My kingdom of heaven while in the earth is that all of your prayers are answered. (John 15:7; John 16:23) So you must take the advice in all of the keys to the kingdom and follow the admonitions of Christ Jesus, allowing My Holy Spirit to make your life on earth the heaven on earth that I intended it to be at the beginning.
    Your Father of Power and Love

No comments: