Saturday, December 5, 2020

DOUBLE WOES FOR SPIRITUAL WHOREDOM

 My Dear Precious Child,
   I spoke to Ezekiel to tell Jerusalem her abominations, her evil works that the leaders and people had done.  I named to them the nations from which the people had come and about My covenant that I had with them when they were visibly cursed in many areas, that I had adopted them when no one else paid any attention to their sad state.  I said that I had washed them when they had no compassion from anyone, they were cast into an open field, loathed as people even in the day that they were born. (Ezekiel 16:1-5)  I told Ezekiel to tell the leaders and people of Jerusalem that I had passed by them and saw that they were polluted in their own blood.  I said to them when they were drowning in their own blood,  "Live."  Yes, I told all of them, "Live."  I even washed them with water, washing away the blood from them, and I anointed them with My oil.  
    I even clothed them with fancy cloth, placed shoes of fur on their feet, girdled them with linen and covered their bodies with silk.  In addition I added ornaments, bracelets upon their hands, chains on their necks, jewels on their foreheads, earring in their ears and a crown on their head, decked them with gold and silver, fine linen, silk, embroidered work; gave to them fine flour, oil and honey, and they were exceedingly beautiful, plus they prospered into a kingdom.  Their reputation and beauty was known by other nations because of the blessings which I had heaped upon their heads, in their minds and in their souls.  (verses 6-14)
    After reminding the leaders and the people of the wonderful things I had done for them, Ezekiel gave them the bad news also.  I told the Jews that they had begun to trust in their own beauty and so they became spiritual whores because of their popularity.  They began to spiritually fornicate with every demon who passed by.  They took the garments that I had given to them and they had adorned their homes and temples with them, without My permission.  They had listened to evil spirits who guided them to be opulent in their homes and in their temples.  They had taken their jewels that I had given to them and made idols of them and decked the idols with those jewels.  They committed whoredom with them. I told them that they had taken the food that I had given to them and placed it before the idols for their consumption, as if that were a small matter.   They took the meat that I had given to them, their flour, oil and honey with which I had fed them and sacrificed them to the demons in the idols. (verses 15-19) They had sacrificed their children that I had given to them to the idols by teaching the children to worship their man made idols, also.  In all of their whoredom and abominations they had forgotten that I had rescued them from the pitiful condition of their blood soaked bodies when they were naked and without a savior.
   Then I told Ezekiel to prophesy to them, "Woe, Woe unto you."  I didn't tell them that only one series of woes were coming upon them from hell because of their binding themselves to the devil's guidance, but I told them that they would be cursed with two series of woes from hell because of their opulent lifestyles that they had adopted and that had left others of My children behind, taking from them their goods to build their castles.  They had built for themselves platforms in every public place so that they were placed above people and at every street corner they spread their legs in whoredom to every demon who tempted them to engage in even greater opulent lifestyles. (verses 20-30)  The devil's lust for money and prestige had consumed them and caused them to become the same as the whores of Babylon which had caused Babylon to be crushed to the ground and become a wasteland.
    Because of their spiritual whoredom which lusted after money and places of honor in the politics of their countries, I was not able to rescue them because of their love for their opulence and their spiritual whoredom which placed them in honor in high places.  They had left Me and My protection and had built kingdoms for themselves by becoming spiritual whores by lusting after money and political positions.  Unless they turned from their adultery of lusting after money and high positions in their nation, I could not rescue them again because they had made their choice to embrace the devil's lifestyles instead of returning to My righteous ways of love, joy, peace and mercy.  Yes, they would bear the curses of their choice to bind themselves to lust of money and lust for power through political means for generations. (verses 30-58)
   I told them that I would eventually form a new covenant with their future generation which would pardon them from all that they had done.  I said that they would be silenced with shame when I pardoned them for the evil that they had done and that they would remember what they had done in their whoredom of chasing after the love of money and the opulent lifestyles that they, themselves, had made.  They had bypassed the goodness and kindness that I had done for them, and they had allowed the devil's temptations to take them on a trip of never ending lust for more money and more opulence. (verses 59-63)
   The same thing happened generations later when the politicians (Pharisees, scribes) and religious leaders fell for the same temptations to crave for more and more money and they consequently ruled over the poor and least fortunate of My children, taxing them and robbing from the poor, which caused them to also leave me and cleave to their opulent lifestyles.  Jesus chided them by telling them that the same woes were coming into their lives on earth because of their whoredom with the devil's demons by obeying their temptations.  (Luke 11:42-52; Matthew 23:11-33)  The demonic whores of Babylon were still in operation in the earth, enticing My children with love of money and love of control and domination over people.
    Notice that the curses that I saw that were coming upon the Jews in this history lesson were in the category of two series of woes, not a single series of woes, those being griefs, sicknesses, fires, storms, floods, droughts, damaging winds, and other misfortunes, afflictions, and problems.  (verse 23) Ezekiel told the Jews that all of the woes came at the hands of the devil and his demons because the Jews had left My kingdom of love and bound themselves to the devil and his woes, which caused them to have hell on earth.
     It's impossible to escape the woes of the devil while you live in the earth unless you remain in unity with Me.  Unity with Me will raise you above the dire circumstances that are available to the people who choose an opulent lifestyle at a cost to the poor of the earth.  I said I would place you above and not beneath, that you would be the head and not the tail if you stay in unity with Me.  
    Many people are led astray.  Don't be one of them. Stay in unity with Me through My Holy Spirit.  You will be glad that you did because heaven on earth is available to you.  I can make you a fortunate person with My gifts of love to you.   You will not seek for excess on your own.
     Your Father of the Kingdom of Heaven

No comments: