Thursday, December 17, 2020

ZECHARIAH'S VISION INTO THE HEAVENS PROPHESIED WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
    In his vision of the opening of the heavens, Zechariah saw My disappointment that I had that the people of Israel had again deserted Me in favor of following the voice of the devil and in doing his wickedness in the world.  I told them that if they would eventually return to Me that I would certainly return to them.  I instructed Zechariah to tell the people that they should not be like their forefathers who were warned by other prophets to return to Me but they continued in their evil ways and wicked deeds.  I told them that the prophets did not live forever but My decrees and prophesies spoken through the prophets lived longer than the people who heard them.  I told Zechariah that people would eventually recognize that they were treated in their lives according to their own deeds toward other people, just like was foretold to them.  Other prophets had told them the same thing, that they were doing acts upon people that were not of Me and that they were actions guided by the devil.  (Zechariah 1:1-6)
   As a demonstration the prophet Zechariah was shown in the vision many actions past and present for which the nation had eventually suffered woes, misfortunes, problems, troubles, miseries, deaths and calamities.  I showed him the lesson that I had shown through Isaiah about their fasting, which was supposed to be their acts of mourning to Me for their wicked deeds.  The prophet Zechariah mirrored the vision and truth of Isaiah when he told the people of Israel the fasting that was true fasting in My eyes.  He told the people that their traditional fasting was for themselves, instead of being for Me.  He said that they ate for themselves and drank for themselves, not  in obedience to Me as to what My true fasting is. 
   Zechariah told the people that My true fasting was to render true righteous judgment and to show kindness and compassion toward each other. He told them that My fasting is to not oppress the widows and the orphans, the immigrants and the poor and not to plot evil against one another in their hearts just as Isaiah had prophesied through the prophets to the people of his time. (Isaiah 58) Zechariah told the people of Israel that they had stubbornly turned their backs and stopped up their ears so as not to listen to My warnings to them throught the prophets.  He told them that they did not listen when I called and the barrier that they had authorized to be placed between us caused Me not to be able to listen when they called out to Me in their misery when their own wickedness overcame them through the other nations. (Isaiah 59:1-15) Their pleasant land was turned into a desert, just like Isaiah had foretold, and they inherited the woes of the devil because they failed to follow My instructions.  (Zechariah 7:1-14)
    An angel quizzed Zechariah about everything that he was showing him, asking if he understood the meaning; to which Zechariah replied that he did not understand because he had been taught that I was both good and evil and retribution came from Me.  The angel spoke that My message to him which revealed the key to all of the things that he was spiritually observing was an episode which Joshua experienced, that message to Zechariah being: "Not by an army, nor by might, but by My Spirit, said the Lord of Hosts."  (Zechariah 3 and Zechariah 4:1-6)  In other words, every important battle takes place in the spiritual dimension between the devil's forces of evil and the power of My Holy Spirit accompanied by My angles working in My behalf.  It was an insight that My children should never place their faith and dependency upon the human battles that the devil institutes between  humans, but that all things only change permanently by the power of My Holy Spirit.
    Zechariah was privileged to spiritually see the Salvation which was to eventually come into the earth through Jesus Christ in the future. (Zechariah 9:9-17, chapter 10 and Zechariah 12:7-11) He was privileged to observe all of it as prophesy because the veil between heaven and earth was removed for him to see the future Salvation of the earth. 
    The woes that came upon the nation of Israel were the same as spoken by all of the other prophets, that as a result of how the kings, priests and people of the nation of Israel treated the poor, the widows and orphans, the immigrants, each other and their enemies, those actions signaled the forces of evil to come against them with the same wickedness that the people of Israel had done to other people.  Not until My Salvation came into the earth through Jesus Christ was there My power present in human bodies to defeat evil; first through Jesus Christ and then through My children of promise who are born of My Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit, pray in My Holy Spirit and are led by My Holy Spirit.  When that began to happen in the earth, beginning on the day of Pentecost, there was a new heaven and a new earth instituted.  There was a new heaven because when Jesus was crucified the barrier between earth and heaven was removed and the prophets and saints of old were released from the graves and appeared to many people.  They entered into My heaven when Jesus came to sit down with me.  Their presence and the presence of the glorified body of Jesus Christ changed the constituency of heaven. (Matthew 27:50-53) The old passed away and all things became new on earth also when My kingdom of heaven, in the person of My Holy Spirit, came to earth to live in people who sought Me with their whole hearts, beginning of the day of the first Pentecost.  The constituency of the world also changed on that momentous day. I made the bodies of human beings My temples in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16) It was the culmination of the prophesy of Jeremiah. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Romans 8:11)
    My children of promise must learn more fully the treasure of the Holy Spirit that they have in their earthly human bodies so that My cleansing of the earth will proceed as planned by Me.  (Romans 8:11; II Corinthians 4:6-10)  
    Your Father of Perfect Solutions  

No comments: