Friday, December 11, 2020

RESPONSIBILITIES FOR WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
   The history book of Lamentations is rarely consulted by someone who needs encouragement, guidance and faith for better days.  The lamentations of an individual and the nation of Israel in the poem relate to the multitude of woes, troubles, problems, griefs, destruction, calamities and curses which come upon people and their nations as a result of their leaving Me and looking to idols of some type to be their gods. The idols require evil actions from people which are contrary to My will for My children.  In that book, which is to be used by My children along with all scriptures, is to be an example of how I dealt with people in the past, always forgiving, always long suffering, always patient, but also My being unable to remove the veils over their minds from the outside.  It can only be done from the inside of their bodies when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of them.  
   So the error in all of the old covenant books about Israel is that neither the people, the kings nor the priests knew My true character and so their assumption was that I am both good and evil, that I punish people for doing evil and rewarding them for doing good.  Part of the erroneous beliefs about evil is that under the old covenant the people believed that all of the evil that came upon them was from Me, that I tempt them and try them to test their faith, as well as that I am good, rewarding them for doing good.  The real culprit, the devil, had blinded the eyes of their understanding so that they could not place the blame for evil where it belongs, which is onto the devil himself and his demons. (II Corinthians 4:2-4) It is because of that veil that the devil placed over their minds that the demons are able to deceive people and make them slaves to the devil's evil ways. There are still people in your world who call themselves by My name who believe that both good and evil come from Me.  That is blasphemy, calling evil good and calling good evil. (Isaiah 5:20; Matthew 12:31)
    Not until My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of a person is he or she able to discern that evil only comes from the devil and good only comes from Me.  Jesus Christ told his disciples and others of His followers that when My Spirit came to live inside of people that He would reveal good, because Jesus came to live with Me, and that My Spirit would also reveal the origin of evil because the prince of your world, the devil, was already judged by Me at the beginning of the world.  (John 16:8-12)  When My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of a person, He is able to remove the veil placed over the person's mind that keeps the person from having revelations of My true character, which is Love.
   In the old covenant book of Lamentations the writer laments that I had afflicted him and his nation of Israel, that I watched constantly to catch them in sins, that I summoned an army against them to punish them, that I had trodden them in a wine press, that I had torn Israel down in anger, that I withheld help from them when enemies approached, that I destroyed the temple in wrath, that I had become an enemy and had consumed Israel, that I had multiplied the moaning and groaning of the people of Judah, that I had demolished the temple, that I had disowned My altar, that I had handed Jerusalem's towers over to its enemies, that I had brought grief to Judah, that I had sunk her gates, and that I had made kings and priests out of pagans.  The writer of Lamentations wrote that his eyes were worn out from weeping, that his gall was poured out onto the ground, that I had killed the children, that the prophets had false visions, that everyone hissed at the people of Israel and their country, and on and on and on the writer poured out his anger, his heart and his rage against Me. (chapters 1-chapter 4) 
   Even though the writer was filled with accusations about Me, yet he still asked that I would lead them back to Me so that their nation would be restored, giving them good days like they had occasionally enjoyed.  The writer ended his deep grief and mourning by again accusing Me of having rejected the nation of Israel and turned My wrath upon them.
   Such are the woes of the deceived person who has been led by the devil to believe that I am both good and evil because of the veil over the mind of the  person which will not allow the person to know My true personality.  Yet, My mercy endures forever.  I sent My Son Jesus Christ to die for all people because all people have sinned and fallen short of My glory because of the works of the devil in their lives.  The devil placed that veil over Adam's mind after Adam obeyed the devil and allowed him to flood the earth with his demons in order to curse the lives of people. That veil of unbelief is present over the minds of all people until they turn their lives over to Jesus Christ and become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Then, and only then, am I able to remove the veil of unbelief and begin to feed My wisdom and knowledge into the minds of My children. I reveal My character and I reveal the devil's character so that My children can discern good as being from Me and evil being from the devil.
   That is when the real adventure of living begins, when My light of the Holy Spirit reveals My character as Love and He reveals the Power of My Holy Spirit over the evil of the demons in the lives of all humanity.  Jesus Christ paid the price for the sins of the world and came to save the world, not to destroy it. (John3:16-17) There are no more lamentations of woes caused by the knowledge of their sin when all things become new in the life of a person. (Lamentations 5:16; I Corinthians 5:17) 
   When true living begins by the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of people who seek Me with their whole hearts, then there is rejoicing in the hearts of My children who intimately know Me and there is rejoicing in My heaven that a person who was lost has been found and brought into My family of Love.
    Your Father of Love and Good Rewards

No comments: