Tuesday, December 29, 2020

POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS FRAUDS INHERIT WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ was so adamant about the Pharisees and scribes, those being the politicians and lawmakers, that He spoke seven times in a row at one teaching session about the calamities and woes that were going to come upon them as a result of their doing different things that are not reflective of My works and My will in the earth.  They were making laws that oppressed people and they were pridefully exalting themselves in the temples and synagogues.  Jesus told His own followers that they should obey the laws of the land so as not to be arrested but He told them not to imitate the attitudes and actions of the politicians or they would inherit the same woes from hell that the political and religious leaders were going to inherit.  
   In one of His prophesies to the Pharisees and lawmakers Jesus said that they built beautiful monuments to the saints and tombs for the prophets and he quoted them as saying that if they had been alive when their fathers killed the prophets that they would not have done such a thing.  (Matthew 23:29-31)  He told them that their own attitudes and activities showed that they were sons of the murderers.  He told them that they had filled themselves up with the same evil that had been measured out to their fathers.  Jesus even identified them as a brood of serpents and said they were vipers' nests.   He said that they would not escape the judgment from hell.  
    Jesus knew the darkness in their hearts and He observed the way they rejected the poor and robbed from the widows and orphans.  He said that they would do the same thing that their fathers had done to the old covenant prophets.  He said they would persecute and oppress the wise men and messengers of My New Covenant, the very people that He would send to bring Salvation to them.  He said that they would kill His new covenant prophets by crucifying them, beating them in the synagogues and hunting them down from city to city until retributions overtook them for all of the blood of the just people whose blood had been shed on earth all the way from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah whom their fathers had most recently killed.  Jesus prophesied those woes as their fate, which happened for generations to My new covenant church.  He was also speaking of being crucified as His fate and also referring to His followers that were to become filled with My Holy Spirit, becoming My temples in the earth. (Matthew 23:32-36)
    Those Jewish religious and political leaders, because of the evil in their hearts, would certainly follow after the sins of their fathers.  Jesus spoke about My love for the world and humanity when He lamented to the Jews of the old covenant that, "Even though you stoned the prophets whom I sent to you, how often I yearned to gather your children, like a mother bird gathers her young under her wings, but you refused Me.  So you must recall the words, 'You will find your temple deserted.'  I tell you, you will not see Me from this time on until you declare, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!' "  By that proclamation, Jesus was saying that My temple in the earth would no longer be made of earthly building materials, but instead My temple would be the bodies of My children of promise who allow My Holy Spirit to live inside of them.  The old Jewish temple would no longer be My dwelling place.  I live inside of born again, baptized in My Holy Spirit children.  (I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 3:17-18)  
    Jesus Christ declared that I loved the world so much that I sent My own Son so that anyone who believes in Him will not die but will have eternal life resident inside of them.  He said that He did not come into the world to condemn the world, but instead that the world might, through Him, be saved from the works of the devil.  (John 3:16-17)
    Joining in unity with political or religious leaders who are false prophets who neither know the scriptures nor My power will cause you to also be qualified to inherit the devil's woes in your life as well as the political and religious people will inherit woes in their lives in the earth. (Matthew 22:29)  Always discern the spirits operating in people who call themselves by My name.  If love and forgiveness are not extended to everyone, then you must reject their judgmental, condemning words and actions. Be cautious that you do not adopt their judgments or you will find yourself being judged by the devil and inheriting the same woes that they receive in their lives on earth. (Matthew 7:1-4)
    When you are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit, there will not be an occasion for you to say, "Woe is Me."  Instead, you will be victorious over every evil that is in the world.
    Your Father of Forgiving Grace

No comments: