Sunday, December 20, 2020

JESUS WARNS ABOUT WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Some of My spokespersons, the prophets of the old covenant, were chosen by Me to warn the nations of Israel and Judah to end their unity with the devil and their evil works in their nations and the rest of the earth.  Rarely did they take My advice and break their unity with hell and return to unity with Me and My heaven nation.  Their evil works of oppressing the poor, robbing from widows and orphans, engaging in multiple wars which shed innocent blood in order to increase the wealth of their countries by ravaging the castles of the countries of their enemies continued.  Also they continuing in their propensity to worship idols which they had built themselves as if there was any life in those idols made of wood and decorated with jewels, silver and gold, which was putrid in My sight because they expected guidance, protection and provision from lifeless dolls instead of their continuing in unity with Me, the creator of the world.  They also sacrificed their children and goods to those man made idols, hoping to gain favor with those artificial gods that were made with human hands, and the people made money their idol.  
   That scenario in the history of Israel repeated itself over and over and over, as you have noticed in your study of the woes that I said would come upon Israel and Judah if they continued in their rebellion against Me which caused them to join with demons.  Exactly what I prophesied through the prophets happened to them, and Israel continued to reap from other countries the evil that they had sown in the past, just like I had warned them would happen.  I was not the author of the calamities that produced the woes that came upon them.  The devil was the instigator and he used the kings, priests and other political officials to do his evil deeds in the earth instead of their doing My will which I promised would bring peace and happiness to them.  The crowning evil deeds were that the kings and officials of Israel and Judah even killed My very emissaries, the prophets, instead of their listening to My guidance through them.  
    In the fulfillment of prophesy, I sent a prophet named John the Baptist to Israel to again call the Jews to repent from doing evil in their nation and the world and to encourage them to wait for My Salvation to come into the earth.  John the Baptist looked less like a prophet than anyone I had used.  He wore only the skin of a camel tied with a leather strap, ate only grasshoppers and honey and he lived in the desert.  John was the farthest thing in looks from any prophet sent from Me.  However, John's message was the most compelling message of all.  He told the people, along with the officials, that he came to baptize them for repentance but that someone greater was coming to be the Savior of the world.  Common people went in droves to John to repent and be baptized for repentance.  (Matthew 3:1-6)
    John, as a prophet, was not intimidated by the political and religious leaders who went to him to be baptized.  He called them a den of snakes and asked them who had told them to experience John's baptism.  He doubted their desire to repent, suspected their desire was to spy on him.  He told them that his baptism was only a precursor to the baptism that was to later come from Me, called the baptism in the Holy Spirit by a person who was much more powerful than John was. (Matthew 3:7-12)
    Later when Jesus came to John to be baptized in water, John recognized the deity of Jesus, so John tried to refuse to baptize Jesus and said that he, himself, should be baptized by Jesus.  Jesus told John that they must do what I ordained so that it would fulfill other prophesies.  Sure enough, later after Jesus rose out of the water I spoke from heaven and identified Him as My Son, in whom I was pleased because He was following My guidance in the earth. (Matthew 3:13-17)
    The Jews were later also responsible for killing John the Baptist because he was My prophet.  My prophets never looked like the Jews wanted them to look.  They wanted them to be on equal physical standards with their royalty because their interpretation of the coming of their Messiah was one who was to rebuilt their kingdom in Jerusalem where the temple had been.  They could not accept the fact that He would not be a friend of royalty, but instead that He would be a friend of tax collectors and other sinners, enjoying the humility of the lower class of society at the time.  
    Jesus knew that John was in prison awaiting his fate.  In answer to a question from John if He was My gift to the world for whom they waited, Jesus sent back a message that said that the blind were seeing again, the diseased were being healed, cripples were walking, dead men were being raised and that good news was being preached to the poor.  He sent the message to John that anyone who found no stumbling block in Him would be blessed. (Matthew 11:1-6)
    Jesus spoke to the crowd who gathered and asked them what they expected My prophets to look like.  He asked them that when they went to be baptized by John the Baptist did they expect to see a reed swaying in the wind or did they expect to see someone who was luxuriously dressed like their politicians and religious people?  He said that people who were dressed luxuriously were found in royal palaces.  He said that My prophets were not dressed like royalty.  In fact, Jesus said that there had never been a person born who was as great in the history of the world as John the Baptist.  He said that eventually a person who is least in My kingdom of God would be greater than John the Baptist.  He chided the people for judging John by saying that he was crazy and also judging that Jesus, Himself, was a drunkard and a glutton because He loved being with tax collectors and people who did not obey religious laws.  He said that eventually wisdom would show who was real spiritual royalty. (Matthew 11:7-19)
   It was then that Jesus Christ said that woes would come upon the cities in which He ministered many miracles but where the people did not repent.  He said that the people were going to experience WOES from hell for refusing to turn from wicked behavior in their treatment of people. They had sowed seeds from hell and they would experience WOES in the form of problems, troubles, devastation, destruction, griefs and miseries as a result of furthering the works of the devil in the earth instead of returning to Me as their God and in turn receiving My blessings. He told them that if the miracles that they had witnessed being done by Jesus had been done years before in Sodom, that the people of Sodom, who were guilty of committing the most vile iniquities known to man, they would have repented and Sodom would have remained a city.  (Matthew 11:20-24)  Jesus told about more WOES that were coming to the inhabitants of some of the cities where He did mighty miracles but the people refused to turn from their evil ways.  
    The Jews neither accepted My prophets nor did they accept My Son who did mighty miracles in front of their eyes.  They persisted in believing that their Savior, whom they expected as their Messiah, that He would come as royalty, never as a servant.  Instead, My Son came to earth as a servant, never seeking to be adored as a king or other governing official.  In His humility He served My love, My healing, My forgiveness, My guidance, My freedom, My provisions in time of need, My mercy and My kindness to humanity who were humble and in need.
   Yes, the WOES from hell persisted in the lives of people who refused to accept My Son as who He was, My gift to the world for the forgiveness of sins, the visual example of My Love and Grace.  He came to earth as a humble man instead of a king and so the Jewish officials refused to accept His deity.  The believers in His Godliness reaped the benefits of My love instead of the curses of the devil.
   Woes are always in operation in the world because of the demons from hell who have placed a veil over the minds of people as well as the Jews in order for them to ignore My prophets and ignore even My Son when they had valuable warnings to the contrary.
   My children of promise in your day can walk free from the WOES if they are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit, never looking to the left or the right to political officials to be their idols, but only looking straight ahead to the guidance of My words through My Holy Spirit. They have heaven on earth when they make My Holy Spirit the Lord of their lives on earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  Bind yourself only to goodness and kindness, never to hatred, anger, division and strife, or you will find yourself inundated by WOES, just like the Jews of old.    
   Your Father of Perfect Solutions                                           

No comments: