Saturday, December 26, 2020

LACK OF FAITH BRINGS WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ was emphatic when He spoke of the woes that were to come upon the Jewish people who did not accept Him as My Son, neither because He approved of the curses nor was He going to send them.  They were going to come upon the Jewish people, especially the politicians and religious leaders, because their religious laws had become the laws of sin and death instead of the first ones which I gave to them from Moses being for the purpose of identifying the devil's works so that they would avoid yielding to them.  The devil programmed the political and religious leaders to use their old laws from Moses to condemn the people and heap guilt upon them.  They used the laws to punish people rather than using them to free the people from doing the works of the devil in the earth by identifying evil.  As a result they suffered from the devil the woes or consequences of their lawbreaking. (Galatians 3:19; Romans 7:5-8)
    You know from your knowledge of the accusations, arrest, trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ that the laws were often used many times to execute innocent people, making them unjust laws in those cases.  In the instructions of Jesus He warned the officials about the woes which were soon to come upon the people because of the injustice, lack of mercy and lack of faith that they had.  Jesus even called the politicians and religious leaders blind guides, hypocrites and a den of snakes.  His identification of them was directed at the demons who had become their lords in the earth after the politicians left Me and became led by the devil.  Jesus told the politicians that they needed to incorporate My faith, along with justice and mercy, into their lives in order to fulfill His and My promises to them of enjoying My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth. (Matthew 23:23-24)  
    My faith can only come by knowing My voice.  I said that faith comes from hearing, and that that hearing is directly from hearing My personal voice spoken to people by My Holy Spirit.  The Jewish politicians and religious leaders knew the old covenant scriptures and they even studied the warnings of the old covenant prophets given to their ancestors regarding the woes that were prophesied would come upon the Jews because of their having joined with the idols of the devil for their guidance and protection instead of continuing to seek Me, the Father of Life. for guidance and protection.  They knew the scriptures, but they did not know the Holy Spirit's revelations of truth in the scriptures because the Holy Spirit had not yet been given to them. (Mark 12:24; Mark 12;38-40)  It is those revelations of truth that produce faith in My children who know My voice because they trust in Me because of their intimate knowledge of Me.
     One of the longest and most precise teachings of Jesus Christ had to do with My teachings through Him concerning the calamities which He called woes that come upon people when they put their trust in human politicians, scribes and religious leaders and look to them to be the lords of their lives on earth.  Those officials are human beings who are easily led astray by demons just like you are.  The only government that is stable, immovable and everlasting is My government in the kingdom of God which Isaiah prophesied would be a new spiritual government which would be upon the shoulders of Jesus Christ and His ministry.  (Hebrews 12:22-29) It is the New Heavenly Jerusalem which first came into the earth from heaven on the day of Pentecost; and My kingdom comes to earth every time one of My children becomes baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I construct, through the mouths of My children, a new heaven and a new earth every time they pray in My Holy Spirit because My words flood the earth with My will.  That is called having faith in Me, as produced by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Faith is power.
    My efforts since Adam obeyed the devil has been to restore human beings to a person relationship with Me.  I have used every means possible and they all led up to the Pentecostal experience where My heaven enters into earth's atmosphere in the life of a person who seeks My kingdom.  Faith replaces fear when that happens because My love is revealed.  Perfect love casts out all fear in you. (I John 4:18)
    When My Holy Spirit is Lord of your life on earth, then justice, mercy and faith are your personal characteristics because My Spirit has produced them in you as you are transformed into My image in the earth.
    Your Merciful, Just and Faithful Father 

No comments: