Sunday, December 13, 2020

MICAH PROPHESIED WOES TO ISRAEL

My Dear Precious Child,
   The prophesies to Israel were numerous because the kings, priests and people were constantly abandoning their relationship with Me and building idols to worship the demons inhabiting them.  They desired gods that they could touch and feel instead of their depending upon Me for their guidance.  There were plenty of false prophets who stepped in and prophesied to them from the devil, just like there are in your world.  My interest and dedication to the nation of Israel was that the physical body for My Son Jesus was to come through that nation because of Abraham's purity and faith.  I tried to guide and protect Israel for generations in order to take care of the human blood line which would produce as pure a body as possible for Jesus to inhabit in the earth. 
    When Jesus Christ was born, died and was resurrected, My old covenant with the nation of Israel was over and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began which was offered to Jews, Gentiles, males, females, slaves and free people because all are equal and One with Me in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:16 and 26-29) When a person is born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, the person's human nationality is no longer of importance because he or she is One with Me and his or her new nationality is My kingdom of God. (Romans 10:4)  Many false prophets lead My children back into being under the old Mosaic laws which are the laws of sin and death.  Any prophesies for the nation of Israel are null and void for My children who are of faith because the old laws bring destruction and death.  It's a new day and a new life for My children who seek Me with their whole heart.   The personal words of My Holy Spirit to My individual children take the place of all laws and covenants from the past because My Spirit becomes their guide.  (Galatians 3:1-5)
   The old covenant prophet Micah said that he was woeful because there were no righteous people in Israel.  He said that there were no upright men in the earth, that they all laid in wait to shed blood and they hunted every man with a net so that they would do evil with both of their hands.  He accused the prince, the judge and great men of having mischievous desires. He said that the best of those men were briars, and the most upright men were sharper than a thorny hedge but he proclaimed that the day of watchmen and My visitation would some day come and the perplexity of the evil doers would be great.  Micah even cautioned the people of Israel not to even trust a friend and not to place any confidence in a human guide. 
   Micah wrote that everyone was deceived, that sons dishonored their fathers, that a daughter rose up against her mother, the daughter-in-law came against her mother-in-law and that a man's enemy would be of his own household.  In his distress Micah said that the only real hope that he knew was to call upon Me and wait for My salvation.  He confessed that I would hear his prayers.  He had confidence in My plan that was to come upon the earth.  He said that I would do marvelous things in the earth and the nations of the earth would be confounded by My power.  He was prophesying My salvation coming to earth in the person of Jesus Christ.
    Micah was so impressed by My power that was to come into the earth that he asked who is a God who pardons iniquity and passes right by the transgressions of the remnant of his heritage, a God who delights in mercy?   It was by faith that Micah spoke of the new covenant in which I would have compassion on everyone, that I would subdue the iniquities of Israel and cast all of the sins into the depths of the sea.  The people had not seen those attributes in My personality because they attributed both good and evil to Me. Micah wrote that I would speak truth to Jacob and mercy to Abraham which I had sworn in the past to their fathers.
    Even though Micah was overcome with the amount of sins in the nation, he still had faith in My compassion and My ability to cast demons into the abyss. (Micah 7:18-20; Matthew 13:36-43) Jesus Christ also prophesied those same events would come by the power of My Holy Spirit after He was resurrected. (John 16:13)
    The woes that Micah prophesied that were to come upon Israel because of the rich people exploiting the poor, the fraud of merchants upon the poor, and the corruption of kings, princes, judges, priests and prophets were mostly centered on the capital cities of Jerusalem and Samaria where the governments were located.  Yet, Micah could still see into the future and prophesy the eventual coming of My salvation into the world when My compassion and mercy would be revealed. 
    Micah was like all of My prophets that I sent to the nation of Israel in that he pointed out the sins, and the woes that came from hell because of the sins, and yet he ended the prophesies with hope and the promise of My salvation.
    The study of the woes of misery, destruction, devastation, griefs and distress that come upon people as a result of evil actions toward other people is a picture of the devil's evil rewards for people who do his will in the earth. The study of the woes provides insight into why people suffer evil events in their own lives.  As you can see by the woes that always seemed to come upon Israel, most woes come as a result of governmental agencies which can do more gross amounts of domination of the poor than individuals.  The cure-all for eliminating the cause for woes in your life are all contained in My history and Instruction Book called the Bible.  The examples of woes having come from hell and visited on a group of people include instances of generations of evil actions of the nation of Israel and the woes that resulted in their lives on earth for falling for the temptations of the devil to cheat, injure, rob, steal from or afflict the poor and least fortunate of people in the earth. The woes that came upon that nation as a result of abandoning Me and making idols of earthly things are certainly not worth the agony caused by the woes.
    The prophesies always included in some form the promise that I made to Abraham, that through his children's children's generations down the line I would cause My Son Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit to bring salvation to the earth in which I would remember their sins no more, that I would blot the sins out as if they never happened, that I would give to everyone who seeks Me the power of My Holy Spirit to refuse evil and to cast the demons into the fiery furnace so that My children would shine like the sun in the earth.  The entirety of that promise was made to Jews and Gentiles, males and females, slaves and free people through all of the prophesies of My calling.
   Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, My power of the Holy Spirit is resident in the earth in My children of promise who have sought Me and found Me and continue to seek to know Me personally.  My personal words of prophesy to each person are their Guidance, their Truth, and their Light, all of which are the rewards for which the prophets under the old covenant foretold but never experienced.  You are blessed and fortunate to have inherited the promises of which they prophesied.  I aid that you have this treasure of the Holy Spirit in your earthen vessel.  You must treasure Him and allow Him to be your Lord in the earth by becoming your Father in life.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    Your Father of Magnificent Ways and Means                       
   
  

No comments: