Monday, December 7, 2020

WOES ARE THE RESULT OF EVIL CONDUCT AND DEEDS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My prophesies to the nation of Israel under My old covenant with Abraham, which was through his lineage that My Son Jesus Christ would come into the world, there were times after times after times that the kings, priests and people of Israel broke our covenant by their uniting with the devil's evil that was in the world.  Through Ezekiel I gave an allegory about what happened when Israel united with Babylon and began to do the evil deeds of that country instead of Israel remaining pure and loyal to Me so that the human lineage of Jesus would be unadulterated.
    I told Ezekiel to tell this parable to the rulers and people of Israel to make known to them what they had done to inherit curses that would bring the woes of the devil into their lives.  I intended for the parable to be a visual representation to the Israelites about what had precipitated their inheriting woes in their lives.  The allegory is about cooking meat in a pot. (Ezekiel 24:1-8) I told them to visualize their getting a pot, putting water in the pot. putting meat into the pot, the best pieces of meat such as the thigh and the shoulder.  Then I told them to visualize putting wood underneath the pot, boiling the meat and the joints that that were in the meat.  I told them to take the meat out, one by one.  They poured the broth on a rock instead of on the ground to be covered by dirt.  
   Then I told them that their city of Jerusalem was like the broth in the pot, because they were a bloody city, having shed the blood of many people after I told them not to kill.  They had poured the blood of people onto a rock for all to see instead of pouring it out onto the ground to be covered with dirt.  The lewdness of their sins of idolatry and the whoredom of their women were putrid in My sight.(Ezekiel 23:43-49)  So the woes that were to come upon Israel was like the cooking of the meat, they joined with the invaders of Babylon in sinning against the very instructions that I had given to them. In other words, they were going to inherit the same boiling that they had done to other nations.  To demonstrate that, I told Ezekiel to tell the Israelite royalty that after their boiling broth had been poured out upon the rock, that a great bonfire would be built, the empty pot would be placed on the coals and all of the pot would be melted, yet the redness from the blood would not be removed.  That signified the evil with which the Israelites had perverted themselves when My intention for them was to be purified by Me rather than for them being perverted by the evil of the Babylonians, and so they would be judged by their own evil conduct and deeds.  The woes that would come upon them was not by My hand, but by their own hands. (Ezekiel 24:11-14)
   My fury and judgment that I had for the devil's and his works would be inherited by them because they had bound themselves to the devil and his works by joining with the evil performed by the Babylonians.  The results would be that the evil that they sowed in the earth would reverberate back upon themselves because of their evil deeds.  (Ezekiel 24:11-14)  It was their own evil conduct that caused their entire pot to melt and caused the devil's curses to come upon the people because of their uniting with evil instead of their choosing to become purified and protected by Me.
    My further prophesy through Ezekiel to Israel was that the city of Jerusalem would be destroyed by their enemies, the city that was the delight of their eyes, the stronghold of their pride, the desires of their soul.  (Ezekiel 24:15-23) Their future was not one that anyone would prefer.  Woes came into the lives of the people in the form of destruction and death because, as I said, of their own evil conduct and deeds.  
   Ezekiel had written the prophesy for Isreal that came into being.  When the city of Jerusalem fell to invaders, I sent notice to Ezekiel and on that day his dumbness went away and he could speak.  Ezekiel was a sign to the nation of Israel that I am Lord because My words came to pass.
   Woes are real because they are the result of choosing evil instead of good.  Because of My love for the earth and for people, I always send salvation to people.  First it was through prophets, then through Jesus Christ, then through My Holy Spirit who instituted My last and efficient covenant with humans because I came to live inside of them.  My children who participate in My complete and full gospel have the power of My Holy Spirit to individually hear My words and the power to follow them so that they will avoid the woes of the devil in their lives on earth.  Learn lessons from the woes that came upon the people of the old covenant which eventually became the law of sin and death when Jesus Christ came into the world and completed His ministry. The ministry of the Holy Spirit which produces My kingdom of God inside of people who choose life over death is My power which lives inside of them.  Jesus Christ through My Spirit said that My kingdom of God is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)  Avoid the devil's woes by being guided by My Holy Spirit and praying in My Holy Spirit, which is My new and last covenant with My children.  (Romans 8)
    Your Father of Protection and Purification

No comments: