Wednesday, December 9, 2020

WOES CALL FOR REPENTANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Turning from doing evil deeds to people in the earth and returning to Me for My guidance and protection is called repentance.  It does not mean to throw yourself on your knees or face and appeal to Me.  There is no action of repentance in that.  Repentance is active.  It means to cease doing evil deeds to people and instead to begin to do loving, kind and good things to people in your life.  When you do evil things to people you are acting in reaction to temptations from the demons who curse the earth according to the devil's command.  The problem is that you are doing the devil's works for him in the lives of people when you obey his temptations, and his rewards are destruction and death. 
    I told your spiritual ancestors that in your world there are good Spirits from Me and there are also evil spirits from hell.  I said that you should always follow the guidance of My good Spirits to have a good life on earth.  When you only yield to the appeals in your thoughts to do My good and loving deeds, then you have declared your allegiance to Me.  Then, and only then, can you inherit good and beneficial gifts from Me in your life on earth.
   When you yield to doing the devil's deeds in reacting to his demons' temptations in your thoughts, then you are following the devil's guidance and you can only inherit his destruction and death in your life on earth because you have declared your allegiance to the devil.
   In Isaiah's vision into heaven, he saw that when you yield to the temptations of the devil, then you allow his demons to form a barrier between earth and heaven so that I can neither hear you nor can I answer your prayers because the devil has become lord of your life, being your father as Jesus told the political and religious men of his day.  (Isaiah 59:1-9; John 8:44)
    Hosea was one of the prophets that I sent to Israel in an effort to warn them about the woes that were going to come upon them and their nation if they did not repent and turn from their evil deeds to people and return to Me for My guidance.  Their evil deeds in relation to people had caused them to leave Me and My protection and caused them to cross the chasm into doing the will of the evil one in relation to people, mainly by oppressing the poor and becoming whores of iniquity by yielding to passionate lusts for power, sex or money.  Yielding to passionate lusts was in their DNA and someone in the lineage of My Savior that I was eventually able to send to earth needed to cleanse themselves of those generational demons so that the physical flesh of Jesus, through whom My salvation came to people, would be as pure as possible.  Yet, Israel continued to play the part of a harlot, a whore whose politicians and priests continually departed from Me and bound themselves to the devil. 
    Hosea named some of the sins of Israel at the time as being their unfaithfulness to Me and instead of binding themselves to Me, they loved the evil whores' temptations by yielding to them.  (Hosea 9:1, 7, 9, 15,17, Hosea 10: 13-14, Hosea 11:1-2)  I told them that because they persistent in their iniquities and refused to repent that their own counsel would devour them, that counselor being the devil because they obeyed his thoughts that he whispered in their ears.   (Hosea 11:6) 
   Even though My heart was pained at their rebellion, it was their own deeds that would reverberate against them because of the evil seeds that they had sown which always grow evil plants which turned and defeated them.  I told them that woes would come upon them when I was turned away from them by their evil actions forming a barrier between us.  (Hosea 9:12) I could no longer protect them from evil and I could no longer guide them onto the roads to the promised land of having heaven on earth.  The sins of the kings and priests that had consumed them and their punishment from hell were real, which was their choice when they oppressed the poor and adopted opulent lifestyles according to their pride and idolatry. 
    Hosea's revelation of My unconditional love for My children is revealed after his warning to the Israelites that their sins would consume them if they continued to worship idols and oppress the poor and disenfranchised people.  I spoke about how I drew My children to Me with bands of love.  (Chapter 11) However, My warnings to them were that the wise people should understand the prophesies of Hosea and prudently know them.  If so, those people would find the straight paths to Me in which they are to walk to receive My protection again, even while the followers of evil stumble.
    Consume the words of the prophesy of Hosea relating to a committed relationship between individuals and Me, described by Hosea as being much like a marriage.  Hosea's relationship with his harlot wife Gomer was a physical lesson about a spiritual truth.  Do not yield to idolatrous temptations to put political or religious leaders ahead of My loving guidance for you.  Do not yield to the temptations to love money and its curses that come to you when you seek it.  When you first seek My kingdom of God everything that you need, want or desire will be added to you by Me.   (Matthew 6:31-33; Ephesians 3:20)  
    Let people who have spiritual ears and spiritual eyes hear My warnings through the prophets relating to the woes that come upon people who oppress the poor and become spiritual harlots by becoming bound to the demon of idolatry of worship of money and the worship of opulent lifestyles through jealousy.  Woes of despair, grief and losing everything are the result.  Devastation and destruction are the devil's promise for his followers.  Life everlasting, plus righteousness, peace and joy are  My promises for My children.   It shouldn't be a difficult choice for My children.
    Your Loving, Forgiving Father

No comments: