Sunday, December 6, 2020

WOE TO A PROPHET AND THE PEOPLE

My Dear Precious Child,
    When I called Ezekiel to speak to the people of Israel for Me, I told him to stand up on his feet and talk to Me face to face.  When I spoke to him, My Spirit went into him and he stood up rather than his falling on his face or kneeling.  We conversed face to face.  I told him that I was sending him to speak to a people who had rebelled against Me and their fathers had revolted against Me.  I described the Israelites as being hard of face and obstinate of heart. I told him that he must tell them that I had sent him and that they would recognize him as being from Me. 
   I told Ezekiel that he should not fear the men for their words when they contradicted him and rejected him because they were like scorpions in the stings of their words. I told him to give the message to them that I told him to speak, and that they might resist or they might heed, but what they did was not his problem.  I said that he must obey what I commissioned him to do. Then I handed to Ezekiel a scroll with writings on the front and the back and written on it were lamentations, wailings and woes which would come upon the people if they did not heed My words. I told Ezekiel to eat all the words on the scroll, meaning to memorize them, which he did, and My words filled his belly and his stomach.  They were sweet as honey in Ezekiel's mouth.  I told him to go and speak the words to the people of Isreal in an effort to encourage them to return to Me and allow Me to soften their hearts to My instructions. (Ezekiel 3:1-11)  I repeated that he must speak My words whether they heeded or resisted My instructions, that their reaction was not up to him.
   When Ezekiel began his journey he was distraught with his commission, so I insured him that I had appointed to him to be a watchdog for the Israelites and that I would tell him the warnings.  My instructions were that when I gave to him the words for wicked men that they would die, if he did not give the warning to the men then he would be responsible for their deaths.  But if he did carry out My instructions, speaking My warnings to the men, then if they did not heed his words and turn from their wickedness, they would die in their sins and Ezekiel would live. That explained the importance of Ezekiel following My instructions. (Ezekiel 3:12-20) 
   I told him that if a virtuous man turned from his virtue and sinned, then he would die for his sins, and his virtuous actions would be forgotten.   But I warned Ezekiel that if he did not warn the man, as I instructed him, then he was responsible for the death of the man.  Also, if the virtuous man remained a virtuous man after Ezekiel warned him, then both of them would save their lives.  (Ezekiel 3: 21) 
    I sent Ezekiel on his way to carry out his commission.  I told him to go to his own house, to remain there, that I would make him unable to speak until it was time for him to speak My words and then I would loose his tongue.  I told him that he must not fret if the people did not obey My words because they were a rebellious nation.  I said that some people would heed his words and some people would resist his words, that he only needed to deliver the warning.  (Ezekiel 3:22-25) 
    In My instructions to Ezekiel I told him that the people who heeded his warnings and turned from their wicked ways, they would not have woes in their lives, but the people who resisted My instructions delivered through him would inherit woes, troubles, problems, lamentations and wailings, some inheriting even death because I was warning them to retreat from the devil's works and adopt My works of love and peace.
    I assured Ezekiel again that the choice that the people made on whether to repent from their wickedness or not was not up to him.  It was the choice of the individual people whether to inherit My blessings in their life or whether to inherit the devil's curses and woes in their life.  Ezekiel's duty was only to deliver the warning, not to convince them what to do.
   It's still the same in My kingdom of God.  It's the choice of some of My children whether to stop at salvation and enjoy only a promise of their spirits going to My heaven when their bodies die.  I offer to all people the opportunity to seek My kingdom of God in their lives on earth by seeking to become baptized in My Holy Spirit while they live on earth with the privilege of enjoying all of My inheritance while they live in the earth.  If they don't seek My kingdom in their lives on earth, they miss out on My miracles and My blessings while they live in the earth.  It is in the baptism of My Holy Spirit that My children begin to enjoy My heaven in their lives on earth.  Some people choose to only stop at being born of My Spirit and they will die without experiencing My heaven on earth.  They never choose the full gospel.  They only choose to become born of My Spirit with the assurance of their entering My kingdom of heaven when their bodies die.  The people who choose the full gospel, obeying the instructions of Jesus Christ to also become baptized in My Holy Spirit, they will enjoy having My heaven in their lives on earth as well as their spirits entering into My heaven when their bodies die.
    Choices do matter, whether they are choices in spiritual matters or merely in earthly matters.  You have the opportunity to enjoy heaven on earth by becoming born of My Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit, and then being guided by My Spirit and praying in intercessory prayers in My Spirit.  Choosing the entire good news of Jesus Christ brings heaven into your life on earth. 
   Refusing to choose to be born again will allow the devil to curse your whole life on earth with woes, and you will have hell on earth. 
   Only choosing to become born of My Spirit will assure you of your entering into My heaven when your body dies but you will have no power to overcome the devil's evil works in your life on earth. 
   Choosing to become baptized in My Holy Spirit and His power will afford you the opportunity to enjoy heaven on earth when you are guided by My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit because you will have the power to refuse the devil's temptations and only do what I guide you to do.
   Ezekiel's experiences did not stop with My commission of him.  He obeyed and enjoyed his life on earth by being afforded a vision into My new covenant which I eventually sent to earth in the person of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit.  I invite you to incorporate My full gospel into your life on earth.  You do not need to wait until your body dies to enjoy heaven.  You can enjoy heaven on earth by choosing everything that the life and death of Jesus Christ afforded for you.
   Your Father of Free Will Choices 

No comments: