Saturday, December 12, 2020

PROPHETIC WOES THROUGH HOSEA

My Dear Precious Child,
    After Adam's rebellion when he did not take My advice and went ahead and listened to the voice of alien spirits and in turn made those spirits the Lords of his life and in the lives of his family, I went to every means possible to get My words of guidance into the thoughts of people again to warn them about the devil's voice.  I even spoke to Cain and told him that a demon was lurking at the door of his mind, tempting him.  Cain knew what I was saying, because the demon had made Cain jealous of his brother Abel in his mind.  Cain disobeyed My advice and went ahead and yielded to the temptation and killed his own brother. Things in his life weren't better, they increased in a multiple curses the rest of his life.  (Genesis 4:)  
    My dealings with people have always to be able to get My individual words of guidance to them so that they would have a more clear path to freedom from evil. I gave them laws through Moses, which worked out temporarily until the devil began to convince the priests and other religious leaders to use the laws as a basis for condemnation and judgment instead of being revelations of the characteristics of the devil so that the people would recognize the demons' temptations in their minds and ignore them as what they are, which are indications of the mental thoughts which is where the demons do their works. The demons have no authority in the earth to act out their evil so they use people to do their evil desires. It was in giving the laws to Moses that I intended to help the people of Israel to be able to identify the temptations of the demons in their mind, hoping that they would realize that obeying the temptations of the devil would bring horrible woes into their lives and so they would refuse to follow the temptations of the devil.  That didn't help people either, because the religious people used the laws to condemn people instead of to caution them on the temptations that were entering into their minds. (Romans 6:7-13)
   My next plan was to send prophets, men who could hear My voice and speak to people the warnings about what was coming into their lives if they persisted in doing the work of the devil in the earth instead of their doing My good works of love and goodness in the earth.  That worked only for a short time, and what happened is that the kings and priests started killing the prophets, the very men I had sent to tell them how to become united with Me again instead of honoring the devil as their God.  The warnings were rarely heeded because the kings and priests thought they knew more than I do about the earth and its governing. They had no idea about what was going to come into being in their lives when they killed the prophets, who were the very people I had sent to warn them about the woes, calamities, troubles and problems which were going to come into their lives on earth if they continued looking to the devil and his idols as their gods.  They had left Me, as their One True God and began to worship idols as their god. Their worship was to the demons who inhabited the idols.  So their rebellion against Me had come full circle.  
   Every prophesy to the nations of Israel from Me included warnings on with what areas of sins, those being demons, that the countries had become united, and the prophesies also contained My promises about what great things would happen if they decided to return to Me and My kingdom of God after breaking their allegiances to the devil and his demons.  For instance, I told Hosea to speak for Me to the nation of Ephraim and tell them that they had deeply corrupted themselves with sins.  I told them that their fathers in Israel had also left in their fellowship with Me and they had become shameful in their abominations that they loved.  I told the people of the city of Ephraim that their glory had flown away like a bird, like from the womb and from conception, and that even though they brought up their own children yet they would be bereaved because of their unity with the demons from hell.  I said that Ephraim would bring forth children for murder instead of for My peace.  (Hosea 9:13)  I said that their wickedness was so evil that they would see that they were driven out of My house, that My love would no longer be their legacy because that their princes were prone to revolt.
   The woes of the children of Ephraim were that they would be cast out from their nation, all because they had made the devil their god, and they had departed from Me and My family's favor.  The result was that they would be wanderers among all of the nations of the earth with no nation of their own. Israel itself was guilty of making images with which to worship and as a result they found their country divided, faulty and desolate without a king because they did not remain in awe of Me in their worship.  They had lied, swearing falsely to demonic covenants and so their judgment sprung forth like poison in their fields. The prophet Hosea continued in his identification of the sins of Ephraim and Israel.(Hosea 9:11-17 and Hosea 9:1-10)  
    Then the prophet Hosea gave them a way out of their woes and their misery from having departed from Me and binding themselves to demons in their idols.  He told them that if they would sow to themselves righteousness that they would reap My mercy and break up the fallow ground.  He told them that it was time for them to see Me so that I would come and rain righteousness upon them. (Hosea 10:12)
    Returning to Me and My mercy was always possible and the cure for all of the sins of the nations. I spoke through Hosea the deep love that I had for Israel, then I outlined their backsliding, and I said that even though I called them to repentance, none of them would come, neither Israel nor Ephraim.  Yet Judah had remained loyal to Me for a time and was faithful with all of the saints, yet they turned away from Me also. (Hosea 11:1-11)
    My words through the prophets always named the sins of the nations, also naming the woes and devastation what were to come upon the nations because of their having sown seeds of devotion to the devil and his demons instead of to Me.  That same scenario played over and over and over again in My struggle with Israel as a nation in My trying to convince a country to keep its covenant with Me.  As history proved, it was impossible, even though I tried many ways to convince the nations of Israel to remain loyal to Me in order that the physical body of My son Jesus would inherit few of the generational curses that had been passed down through Abraham's sons into the body of My Son Jesus. (Galatians 3:15-18) My fatherly DNA had also been passed into His body when My Holy Spirit came upon Mary and impregnated her with My powerful spiritual DNA as well as Jesus having human DNA from his mother Mary's family.  Preserving a human body for Jesus to inhabit took generations for Me to accomplish. In Mary I found the near perfect one.  When I told her that she was to carry My Son Jesus,Mary merely told Me to do unto her according to My words.  No fear, no dread, no questioning, no hesitation.  (Luke 1:30-38)  Mary merely said, "Let it be done to me according to your words."  
    Mary's profession of faith and love was music to My ears.  And so it was done, according to My words.  The birth of Jesus, His ministry, His death by crucifixion, His being raised from the dead, His coming to sit down with Me in heaven, all of that was the beginning of My new covenant with humanity, the covenant of My Holy Spirit. Through the ministry of Jesus Christ, I was able to send His spiritual power of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people in an effort to create many sons and daughters being born after My image through which I can save the world from the curses of the devil. (Matthew 13:36-43)  
    My ears long for My children who can say like Mary, "Be it done to me according to your words, Heavenly Father."  It is through them that I can cleanse the world of the demons who pollute it and leave My children shining like the sun in the earth.
    Your Father of LONG SUFFERING PROVISIONS

No comments: