Friday, December 4, 2020

FALSE PROPHETS INHERIT DEVASTATING WOES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Not only did Isaiah and Jeremiah prophesy about false prophets, but Ezekiel also did.  For Me it was a serious thing for a man to prophesy falsely and say that his message was My message to the people.  They malign My name and My reputation among the people of the earth because they lead My people astray.  When their false prophesies do not come into being, then their trust in Me goes out the window and My name is not respected as well as not revered.  When false prophesies are revealed, I am regarded as a liar as well as the false prophet.  Neither will people trust Me in real prophesies from other prophets, nor will they trust in the good prophets who speak for Me to people.
    I said that woes from hell will come upon people who say that they speak for Me but they speak from their own imaginations.(Ezekiel 13:1-3) Very often the false prophet is prophesying for the devil instead of for Me, and so the man or woman who prophesies falsely will inherit from hell the fruit of his or her labor from the devil, which are always destruction and death.  Ezekiel said that they are like foxes in the desert who have no refuge from problems and in fact they inherit more and more trouble from hell. (Ezekiel 13:4) 
      Ezekiel called the false prophet's prophesies vanity and lying divination by the prophet when he says that I sent the prophet when in reality I did not send him to the people with his words for them.  Instead, the words come from either the devil's divination or from the prophet's own vanity for which the people wait for them to confirm the words that they speak. (Ezekiel 13:5-6) I told Ezekiel to tell the false prophets that they say, "Thus says the Lord," when I did not send them, and then they wait for Me to confirm his own words.  I said that one of the woes for the false prophets is that he or she will not enter into My kingdom of heaven, nor will their names be written in My book of life.  Life in the promised land will not be in their future because the false prophets have seduced My children.  (Ezekiel 13:7-9)
    To the women who have prophesied their own thoughts, I told Ezekiel that they had disheartened the righteous man with lies when I did not want him grieved, and the women have encouraged the wicked man not to turn from his evil ways, return to Me and save his life.  I said that those women would no longer see false visions and practice divination, but that I would rescue My people from their power.  That way, they would know that I am the Lord. (Ezekiel 13:22-23)
    To the sorceresses I told them that they fool people with their lies, dishonoring Me by killing those people who should not die and keeping alive those people who should die.  Their prophesies are from their own minds and not from Me, using barney and crumbs of bread as their words, entrapping the lives of people.  I told them that I would also rescue people from their power so that the people would no longer be prey to their hands. Then they will know that I am the Lord. (Ezekiel 13:17-21)
    The woes were many for the false prophets, both men and women.  Their idols had consumed them and it was necessary for Me to speak truth to the people so that they would turn from the idol worship of money, graven images, sorcery and false prophesies.  When the false prophets prophesied by divination from hell, the problem was just as evil as the false prophesies from their own minds because when false prophets spoke from the words of the devil, then he or she allowed the devil to bring woes into their lives and into the lives of the people who believed the prophesies.   When the false prophets spoke by their own false visions from their own minds, then people made idols of the false prophets, also bringing woes from hell into the lives of people on earth.
  Ezekiel spoke at length about the false prophets under the old covenant. Jesus Christ, Paul, John and Peter all spoke at length about the dangers of false prophesies through false prophets under My new covenant, that the lives of people on earth who believed the prophesies would be cursed.  Under My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit, I said that My Holy Spirit would discern false prophesies and false prophets for My children of promise who are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I said that My Spirit is My gift to you of being the umpire inside of you, giving to you discernment to recognize the good and to recognize the evil in the world so that you would not be led astray. (I Corinthians 12:10; Matthew 24:24; II Peter 2:1; I John 4:1) 
    Woes in the form of calamities, misfortunes, deep griefs and distress have been around since the beginning of the earth.  They come into the lives of My children when they leave My protection from their being in unity with Me and their becoming united with the devil's emissaries who are rampant in the earth, seeking whom they may devour.  (I Peter 5:8)
    Choose blessings instead of choosing woes.  It's easy.  Just choose good over evil every time a choice presents itself in life and be led by My Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Free Will Choices                     

No comments: