Friday, December 18, 2020

THE REMNANT ESCAPES THE WOES

 My Dear Precious Child,
   If you will notice, when I spoke through every old covenant prophet I spoke that I would have a remnant of people who had remained loyal to Me every time when the kings, priests and people of Israel and Judah left our mutual arrangement in a covenant and bound themselves to the devil's work.  To those people who did not remain loyal but instead oppressed the poor, shed blood in wars, robbed from disenfranchised people, worshiped money, gave in to lust, became prideful, worshiped idols and those people who had other excuses for their leaving My protection, I said that because they had united with the devil in doing evil to other people that they would inherit the devil's curses in their lives in the form of woes like calamities, troubles, problems, floods, droughts, earthquakes, failed crops, being invaded by armies that they had previously defeated and other devastation.  The seeds that they had sown in the lives of people would return to them producing the same crops of curses.  Those people of Israel would inherit woes because of their tendency to bind themselves to the works of evil from the devil.  (Zephaniah 3:1-4) However, when I prophesied the woes that would come upon the people as a result of their sins, I said each time that I would have a remnant of people who never left Me, and it was through them that I would bless the earth because of their continued loyalty to Me.  (Zephaniah 3:12-15; Isaiah 37:32; Jeremiah 44:28; Ezekiel 6:8; Amos 5:15; Micah 5:8; Joel 3:32; Zechariah 8:12)  
   To Zephaniah I spoke the joy that would eventually come in the future as a result of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  (Zephaniah 3:16-18)  I said that I would be a mighty Savior in their midst, that I would rejoice over My children with joy and that I would renew them in My love.  He professed that I would sing joyfully because of them. That was My great hope for the Salvation of the world, when My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the earth.  
    My constant forgiveness for the remnant of the nation of Israel for the sins of that nation was necessary because the human part of My Son Jesus was to come from Abraham's seed, his DNA, so a portion of Israel, a remnant, had to remain as pure and just as possible in order for My Holy Spirit, who overcame Mary and impregnated her with My sperm to create My Son who was son of man and Son of God.  He would have authority in the earth over demons because of his being part human and part Spirit.  So you can see why it was expedient that I have a remnant of people from every generation who would pass down Abraham's good DNA through their children so that Jesus Christ would start out with more good human qualities than bad human qualities when He was born in the earth.
    Through the prophet Zephaniah I said that people with pride would not be in that remnant of people in every generation of Israel, that there would no more be haughty officials who were in the remnant of people that I set apart from every generation that went astray and served the devil.  I said that I would set aside only the humble and lowly of spirit people who still trusted in My name because they would not be prideful, that they would not do iniquity, nor speak lies, neither have a deceitful tongue because they would feed on My words and not be afraid.  It was in that remnant of people in every generation that I identified as people who would pasture their own flock and be undisturbed by the politics and religion of the masses and undisturbed by the kings and priests down through the ranks who were oppressive.
    If it had not been for the remnant portion of every generation it would have been impossible for Me to send My Salvation into the earth in the person of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit.
    You and other people are blessed to be partakers of the faith of that remnant in every generation or you would not have been born of My Spirit and baptized in my Holy Spirit, through whom I desire to destroy the works of the devil in the earth. (John 3:16-17; Matthew 13:36-43; I John 3:8)
    When you are baptized in my Holy Spirit, guided by My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, then you participate in My kingdom of heaven becoming evident in the earth because you have allowed My Holy Spirit to be Lord in your life. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  That is when I, as Zephaniah prophesied, rejoice over you with gladness and and sing joyfully because of you.
    Your Father of a Great Salvation 

No comments: