Thursday, December 10, 2020

WOES ARE THE PRODUCT OF VAIN THOUGHTS

My Dear Precious Child,
   I told the Israelites to put away from their lives all detestable things from their thoughts, their speech and their actions and return to Me instead of being loyal to things that are detestable in My eyes. (Jeremiah 4:1) If they did, with a determination to not stray again by worshiping idols, then they could confess that I live in truth, in righteous judgment, in justice and then all nations would glory in Me and even begin to use My name. (Jeremiah 4:2)  To be more specific, I told Judah and Jerusalem to till their ground where there were no thorns, meaning demons, and to circumcise their hearts by removing the foreskin that separated them from Me.  Circumcision was meant to be a spiritual exercise, removing the demons with which they had united.  It was those demons who had tempted them to rebel against Me. (Jeremiah 4:3)
   I told the people of Israel that their acts of idolatry had caused them to bind themselves to the devil and thus they would inherit My judgment for the devil and his demons by their becoming one in unity with their real enemies, the devil and his demons.  It was by osmosis that they inherited My judgment.  I never intended for My children to bind themselves to the devil and inherit his hell on earth.  Yet, throughout the history of mankind, thy have chosen to do his evil instead of choosing to do My good in their lives on earth.
   Jeremiah wrote that He complained to Me that I had deceived the people of Jerusalem, meaning the rulers, when I told them that they would have peace and instead the swords of war reaching into their souls. (Jeremiah 4:10)  I answered that winds of judgment came from  their own wickedness, that My desire all the time was to save them. (Jeremiah 4:14; John 3:16-17))  I asked them how long that their own HARMFUL  THOUGHTS would lodge evil judgments upon them.  The prophet David had earlier prayed that the words of his mouth and the thoughts of his heart would always be acceptable in My sight.  My Holy Spirit later was able to speak through the prophet Paul and outline what thoughts for people to allow into the minds.  (Psalm 19:14;Philippians 4:8)
    In Jeremiah's words of prophesy to Israel I told them that their conduct and misdeeds had done to them the evil that they were experiencing, and that they would continue to inherit destruction from hell as long as they followed the evil thoughts that came into their minds.  I said that bitter disaster that reached to their hearts had come upon them.  Jeremiah said that ruin after ruin was reported, that the whole land would lay wasted because of their entertaining thoughts from hell and followed the devil's instructions to do evil acts.  (Jeremiah 4:20)
   Then Jeremiah spoke the truth in saying that the people were foolish because they did not intimately know Me.  He said that they were senseless children with no real understanding from Me, that they were wise in evil ways but they did not know how to do good. (Jeremiah 4:22) They were doomed but still put on celebration clothes.  He said that their demonic lovers sought to destroy their lives.  
    My explanation for their tendency to do evil mirrored Job's profession in the poem when he said that he finally understood the reason for the curses that consumed his life, that it was because he knew about Me from other people but Job did not know Me personally. (Job 42:1-10)  Later, when Job knew Me personally, face to face by My revealing Myself to him, all of Job's blessings from me were restored.
   The truth revealed by Jeremiah was that the people of Israel also did not intimately know Me, not the king, the princes, the religious leaders or the politicians.  Because they did not really know Me, they obeyed the temptations from the devil to do his evil in the world.  They thought that I was both good and evil.  Not until Jesus Christ came into the world did people begin to know about My true character as being Love, that I was not good on one hand and evil on the other hand. The prophet James said that all good and perfect things come from heaven from Me, that in Me there is no shadow of turning from good to evil or evil to good.  (James 1:17) I am all good and there is no evil in Me.  All evil comes from the devil and his demons who were allowed by Adam to flood the earth with evil at the beginning of the earth when the devil deceived Adam into making him lord of the earth by usurping Adam's dominion of the earth that I had given to him.
   Jeremiah made it clear that the woes of the people of Israel came upon them because of their own rebellion and sins which came from their obeying the devil's temptations in their thoughts.  The devil was the instigator and the people became the facilitators of evil in the earth.  Death and destruction are the result.
    Become intimately acquainted with Me, one-on-one.  In knowing My true character, you will be more spiritually equipped to refuse the temptations from hell in your thoughts.
    Your Father of Freedom Producing Revelations

No comments: