Wednesday, December 2, 2020

THE WOES OF WAR

My Dear Precious Child,
    I gave My feelings about war to the Jews but no one heeded the prophesies which I gave which said that woes, meaning trouble, problems, deep suffering and grief, would come into the people who trusted in war.  I told Isaiah to tell the Jews that if they trusted in Egyptian help against their enemies in the form of horses, chariots and horsemen because they were very strong that they would experience the woes of war.  Instead I said that the Jews should depend upon Me and My Holy Spirit by seeking and consulting Me.  I told Isaiah to tell the officials of the Jews that I am wise concerning their enemies but they did not recall My words.  I said that there is always calamity that comes against evil doers and against the people who help work iniquity, as in wars. (Isaiah 31:1-2)
    After telling the people what I thought about war, Isaiah explained to the Jews that the Egyptians were only men, not Me, and that their horses were flesh, not spirit.  Because of the cruelty of the Egyptians, they were already experiencing stumbling and falling and I said that they would perish together if the Jews bound themselves to the Egyptians in wars.   (Isaiah 31:3)
    I gave them an allegory, saying that just like a lion growls over her prey that she has caught and is not terrified of the voice of their prey, so I, the Lord of angelic hosts, will bring victory for the Jews if they will consult Me.  I said that they would fall into defeat if they joined with the Egyptians in war with other nations but if they depended upon Me that I would take care of the Jews with no devastation as far as the woes of war for them. (verses 4-5) I said that, just like birds hovering, that I, as the Lord of angelic hosts, would defend Jerusalem against the Assyrian army.  In other words, I was saying that I and My angels would do better work than a human army could do.
    There was one requirement that was necessary before I could help them become successful in battle without woes being the result of their choosing to get help from the sinful Egyptians which would result in destruction for them.  I said that the Jews must return to Me instead of seeking the help of another sinful nation.  I said that the Jews must return to Me instead of continuing to revolt against Me.  The requirement was that everyone would throw away in disgust and contempt every idol of silver and gold which their own hands had sinfully made for them. (Isaiah 31:6-7)
    I told the Jews that if they called upon Me for help that their enemy, the Assyrians, would fall by the sword but that it wouldn't be the sword of men, that it would be supernatural swords which would devour the enemy.  I said that their enemy would flee from the sword that I send from My angels, and that the men of the country of Assyria would become forced labor for the Jews.  In fact, Isaiah told the Jews that the Assyrians would pass in terror ahead of the Rock-Refuge that I would send and that the officers of the enemy would desert their troops in fear and panic.  He spoke about the fire that is in Me being manifest to the enemy, the fire as spoken of Me in Zion and in Jerusalem. ( verses 8-9) 
    You must think about the effects of war upon the people of a country if they bind themselves to an evil nation to battle against another evil nation.  Woes that would come upon them would be complete defeat at the cost of lives, injuries, loss of lands and fortunes, death of women and children as well as young men who do the fighting.  The men who survive are always mentally and physically injured and dependent upon the country for the rest of their lives.  Isaiah was prophesying to the Jews that I have supernatural ways to defeat an enemy and it never involves death, injury or loss because My help involves angelic hosts who manifest themselves to the enemy in supernatural ways that scare the enemy into surrendering. 
   That kind of supernatural battle can only take place when people turn from their idols, their dependence upon their physical weapons and trust in Me and My supernatural means which are much more effective.
   When My children can say like King David said, "Some trust in horses and chariots (guns and tanks and missiles) but I will remember the power in the name of the Lord My God," then there will be no more woes of war in their lives because the battles will be mine instead of their battles.(Psalms 20:7)  I have My ways that are higher than your ways. (Isaiah 55:7-9)  And as the prophet Paul wrote in addition to that quote from Isaiah, Paul wrote that under My covenant of the Holy Spirit with you that I reveal those hidden things to you by My Holy Spirit because He searches My heart and reveals My ways to My children of the new covenant of Love who seek Me and seek My wisdom and insight.  (I Corinthians 2:9-12)   
   My ways do not leave behind any injured, maimed, blind, demon possessed people such as are a result of wars in which people become involved and work from their flesh instead of allowing Me to do My supernatural works in their behalf.  My ways leave behind peace and unity as well as leaving people whole in spirit, mind and body.
    Depending on Me to handle all of your earthly problems will do what Isaiah told the Jews would happen.  First of all, he said to get rid of all idols in which you have placed your faith such as love of money and partisan politics.  Then He said not to join with any cruel, divisive, sinful people for help; but instead to depend totally upon Me.  I said that I have ways and means that are superior in every way to weapons and any earthly inferior strategies.  As a result of My supernatural intervention into your problems as a result of your depending completely on Me, miracles will happen and your prayers are answered according to My power and My will.  As a result, I get the praise for handling things supernaturally instead of your handling things by human flesh which invite woes of destruction and grief into your life on earth.  (John 15:7)
    "Not by human might, not by human power, but by My Spirit,"  is what I instruct My children to say and do. (Zechariah 4:6; John 16:13-16)  
    Your Father of Divine Ways 

No comments: