Tuesday, February 2, 2021

BLESSED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Who would believe that a person would be persecuted and ridiculed for being loving, kind, merciful, good, patient, joyful, peaceful and long suffering?  My children in the earth are persecuted constantly for being loving.  (Matthew 5:10)The devil can't stand for anyone to exhibit My character in the earth and so he coaches his own children to ridicule, mock and persecute any person who has My loving personality because it is diametrically opposite to his character of anger, hatred, division, strife, cruelty, bullying, politically and religiously factious, accusatory, sarcastic and other characteristics that come from the pits of hell. (Galatians 5:19-26)
   Unfortunately, the character of the devil is respected by the masses of unbelievers, and some of the deceived believers in Jesus Christ, because the devil teaches them that opposition and being cruelly competitive to the degree of causing physical, emotional and mental suffering are virtues to be admired.  It is in those attributes that the devil is able to curse the earth with devastating weather extremes, domineering family sufferings, plus wars between countries, ethnic groups and people with differing political and religious doctrines.  As a result the earth is constantly in turmoil and relationships between people are tainted by cruelty, killings and judgments which cause themselves to be judged by the devil with his curses of destruction and death. (Matthew 7:1-6)
    When My virtuous children exhibit My attitudes and character traits in the earth they are often persecuted and mocked by being called names such as weak, a sissy, and other belittling names.  It was My virtuous attributes that caused the Jewish politicians and religious leaders to reject the ministry of My Son Jesus Christ because of His meek, mild and humble nature.  He is a replica of My personality and character traits and so the Jewish nation turned their backs upon Him and rejected His ministry of destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8) Because My children who bind themselves to Me in love by seeking My kingdom and My righteousness are being molded into My image of Love, then naturally the devil goes after them with vengeance in order to ridicule them and persecute them for becoming My children.  They did the same thing to My Son Jesus Christ and they did the same thing to My children after the first real Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them. 
   The deceived people who call themselves by My name but who have followed false prophets have lost their anointing of the Holy Spirit because they have made a pack with the devil to return to the old covenant laws which result in sin and death.  They delight in persecuting their own family and children who have not returned to the binding laws of sin and death.  They justify their own mistakes by turning their persecutions upon My children who have become the image of My love in the world.
   Yet, even in the midst of the persecutions, mockings, physical assaults and name calling, My children are blessed, favored by Me, happy, joyful, and their lives are full of My rewards that flood into their lives by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Because flooding the earth with My love is their motivation, My love provides protection even in the persecutions.   The new covenant prophet Stephen, full of faith and My power, while being harassed and punished by the devil's emissaries in the earth by being stoned, Stephen entered into My kingdom of heaven while his body was undergoing stoning.  (Acts 6:8-15; Acts 7) Stephen asked Me not to hold his death against the people who killed him.
    My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and who have been transformed into My image by having the mind of Christ are constantly persecuted and harassed by the demons who live in the atmosphere in the earth.  The demons do their work in the form of temptations in their mind of unbelief, lack of faith and temptations to believe the false prophets who constantly are presenting their lies in the thoughts of My children.  With the gift of discerning of spirits, My children will recognize the demons behind those thoughts and by the power of My Holy Spirit cast the demons into the lake of fire that I prepared for the demons.  Blessings flow into their lives when My children exercise their spiritual constitutional rights and send those demons into their place of prophesy where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:50) My angels come to comfort My children, like they did with Jesus after he won the battle with the temptations of the devil.  The lake of fire was prepared for the devil and his demons, not for people whom I created in My image.
    My children are persecuted by the demons from hell and also by people who are guided by them.  Very often they are political and religious leaders, just as it was with Jesus.
You will find yourself abundantly blessed when you are harassed and persecuted for being humble and loving.   Jesus Christ guaranteed it and I enforce His promises.
    Your Father of Guaranteed Promises 
                                      

No comments: