Tuesday, February 9, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATIONS 6

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATIONS 6
My Dear Precious Child,
    In the clarifications of Jesus Christ relating to the old covenant scriptures, He told about certain ones and then He explained My new covenant insight into the blessings that were going to flood into the lives of  His disciples and followers when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them, ushering in My kingdom of God which had been prophesied by all of the prophets of old.  His explanations contained knowledge and wisdom about how the Holy Spirit would give to them the supernatural power of My Holy Spirit to be able to do My righteous deeds instead of the unrighteous ones that the old laws required. 
    For Instance, Jesus reminded them, and you,  that the old laws said to love your neighbors but to hate your enemies.  Jesus said that with the power of My Holy Spirit working inside of you that you have the power of My Spirit to treat your enemies with love, praying for them instead of hating them.  (Leviticus 26:7; Matthew 5:43-44)  Later the apostle Paul said that while you were still a sinner that Christ died for you, which is the ultimate act of love.  (Romans 5:8) So Jesus Christ said that when you are able to love your enemies that you show that you are My children with My loving personality.  He reminds you that I make the sun to shine on both the good and the evil people and that I make the rain to fall on upright people and also wrongdoers.  (Matthew 5:45)
    It is the demon of hatred who makes you hate your enemies, but it is My Holy Spirit who empowers you to love your enemies.  In fact, Jesus Christ said that there are no rewards for you if you only love the people who love you, that even the evil people who collect taxes do that.  He called attention to the fact that if you only greet your brothers in a group of people then you are only doing what the unbelievers do and what you did when you were an unbeliever. (Matthew 5:46-47)
    Jesus revealed that My Holy Spirit's desire is to perfect you to the highest degree of maturity in godliness and character until you have reached the proper height of virtue and integrity in which you respond to an enemy with love.  (Matthew 5:48) It is with that degree of spiritual maturity that you can love your enemies with the same degree that you love your friends because you are loving your enemies with My love, seeing their spirit instead of their flesh.  He contrasted between your acting under the old covenant of laws and acting by the new covenant of My Holy Spirit by the way you treat your enemies.  My way is with My love and the devil's way is with his hatred.  His desire is to tempt you to hate people so that you will fight people which results in your killing each other and thus fulfilling the will of the devil in the earth.
    I said that My ways are higher than your ways were when you yielded to the devil working in your flesh.  (Isaiah 55:9)  My thoughts are also higher than your thoughts when you entertain the devil's tempting thoughts. When you yield to My thoughts instead of evil ones, you will love your enemies and pray for them, just like Jesus Christ coached you to do.  In fact, My Holy Spirit even went further and told you to never return evil for evil done to you.  He said for you to not only just pray for your enemies but He said that if your enemy is hungry that you should give him food and if he is thirsty that you should give him something to drink. His explanation is that you must not yield to the demonic spirit of vengeance that tempts you to return evil for evil done to you.  You must live at peace with all people, never being overcome with evil temptations but you must yield to My Spirit who entices you to overcome evil with good.  (Romans 12:17-21) 
    My Holy Spirit instructed you to let Me take revenge on your enemy for you.  (Romans 12:19-20)  He knew that I don't take revenge against the person who is your enemy, but I take revenge against the demons who are causing the person to become your enemy and lash out at you.   When you treat your enemies with love, I am able to send My angels to heap spiritual coals of fire upon the heads of your enemies which burn out the demons, leaving your enemies with good intentions toward you. (Proverbs 25:21-22; Ezekiel 10:1-3; Ezekiel 11:18-20)   When you act with My love toward your enemies by praying for them and doing good and loving deeds to them, it allows Me to send My angels to minister the cleansing power of My Holy Spirit to make changes in the person's character, turning their hearts from evil to good toward you.  Everybody on our side wins in that scenario, you win, your enemy wins and My kingdom of God wins that battle for the soul of the person.
    As you can see, when you do things the devil's way everybody dies.  But, as you can also see, when you do things My way, everybody wins because My ways are much higher in power and much more mighty than evil.  My Spirit gives you the power to love, pray for and do good to your enemies.  When you do, you gain a friend.
    Your Father of Mighty Ways 
           

No comments: