Monday, February 1, 2021

BLESSING OF PEACE

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Isaiah prophesied My coming to earth in a human body called Jesus Christ he adequately described the Trinity, Father/Son/Holy Spirit,all in One.  He even described part of Our attributes.  He described My Holy Spirit as the wonderful Counselor.  He described Me as Almighty God, the everlasting Father.  He described My Son Jesus as the Prince of Peace.  Isaiah was the first prophet to describe My attributes adequately and he also described  the ministries of each facet of My personality.  (Isaiah 9:6)
    I had created man in My image, spirit, soul and body.  Every person is a spirit which came from My loins of life.  Every person has a soul, which is a mind, in which wisdom and knowledge, wisdom and insight are stored.  Every person has a body which makes him or her human, it's a casing or earthly covering for the real person who is a spirit.  Without the body every human spirit would fly right back to Me in My heaven.  The body keeps the real person, the spirit, earthbound so that he can be the manager that I placed in the earth to care for it.
    After the devil polluted the earth with his demons at the permission of the first man Adam, those demons began to curse the earth that I had created as a paradise, the replica of My heaven.  His demons cursed the earth and Adam and Eve with destruction and death, devastation and diseases. hatred and discord, strife and war and many others. (Genesis 3:14-19) I could not leave any of My creation in that condition so I had to instigate My plan that I had in My mind before I created the foundation of the earth.  My plan was to come to earth in the person of My Son Jesus and to bring peace to the earth that was corrupted by every demon from hell.  My Son Jesus Christ was to come to earth to save it, not to destroy it.  (John 3:16-17)
    Sure enough, through the passage of time, after all of the revelation knowledge of the ministries of Jesus Christ was prophesied, I was able to allow Him to complete His ministry of bringing peace to the earth.  The only way was for Him to send My Holy Spirit into people who seek Me with their whole hearts so that they would have the Power to continue His ministry of distributing peace in the earth.  Peace is My nature and peace is the nature of Jesus, and peace becomes the nature of My children who have sought My righteousness as well as My kingdom of God.  When that transformation comes, then he or she becomes My child, made in My image just like at the beginning when Adam still had My nature. (Matthew 5:9)
    To be My child a person must be determined to be a maker of peace with all people and a maintainer of peace in every situation.  His or her desire will always be to stay at peace with Me and in harmony with Me.  There must be no person, demonic spirit or fleshly passion between us for us to be in perfect harmony.  When you and I are in perfect harmony and you are a peacemaker in the earth, then I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare imagine, think, wish, desire or pray because you are established in My love for you. (Ephesians 3:20)   You will be blessed abundantly, happy, joyful, spiritually prosperous, firmly planted on the rock of revelation knowledge and eagerly seeking Me for My wisdom in every matter.
     Immediately after Jesus Christ taught his disciples about blessings  and attitudes, He cautioned them by telling them that the blessings would only come into their lives if they listened to Him and and obeyed everything that He was teaching them and would continue to teach them. (Matthew 5:18-20) Those teachings were My wisdom on how to avoid the works of the devil while people live in the earth.  Then Jesus launched into one of His most important instructions.  He expanded on the truth behind My commandment not to kill.  He told them truth similar to this, "Guys, the reason people have a problem disobeying the commandment not to kill is that the demon behind killing is the demon of anger.  That demon of anger entices you to speak evil with malice against a person so that the demon of anger can bring the fires of hell into your life by the person taking you to court and causing you to be imprisoned and lose everything that you own.  So if there is anger between you and someone else, don't even go to the temple to make your sacrifice of offerings.  Instead, go to the person with whom you are angry or he is angry with you.  Make peace with him or her and then return to make your sacrifice of praise. (Matthew 5:21-26)
    In that teaching about peace Jesus Christ also said that for you to forget the religious and political law that says an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.  Instead, He said not to resist someone who hits you, instead let the person strike you again in reaction to the devil's effort to get you involved in an altercation.  If you do not fight back, there is no fight.  He also said to make peace with a robber if the robber asks for your coat.  Jesus said to give him your outer cloak, too, in order to keep peace with him.  If anyone entices you to go a mile with him, agree to go two miles with him in order to keep peace with the person and rob the devil of his plan to hurt you.  Give to a beggar and give to anyone who asks to borrow from you.  Tell the borrower that your money given to him is a gift, in order for there to be peace between you. (Matthew 5:38-42; James 5:17-18)
     Relating to peace, Jesus Christ also said to forget the commandment to love your friends and hate your enemies.  Instead, he said to refuse to yield to the demon of anger, choosing to love your enemies also and to pray for even those people who persecute you.  Jesus told them and you, after all, that I make it rain on the unjust and the just, and I make the sun to shine on the wicked as well as on the good.  He said that you must be perfect, just like I am perfect, having reached the height of virtue and integrity by loving your enemies. (Matthew 5:38-48) I made it possible by providing the power of My Holy Spirit who is capable of overcoming the demon of hatred.  When He lives inside of you, you have the power to resist the devil.
    You will be blessed beyond human measure in your life on the earth when you heed the words of Jesus, forgetting the limited old covenant instructions and heeding His new more workable instructions which will result in your having blessings overflow into your life.        
   Keeping peace with all people will result in your having a blessed life in the earth.  
    Your Father of Workable Advice  

No comments: