Saturday, February 20, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATIONS 17

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION
My Dear Precious Child,
    After Jesus gave His first teaching on how to be blessed by Me by following His guidance, He gave many keys which open the doors of the earth so that you can easily receive My blessings (Matthew 5:1-11) He reviewed some of the old covenant laws and then elaborated on them to let you know even more insight into the origins of the sins which precipitated the need for the laws.  He even gave you a hint into the name of the demons which cause certain sins so that you will avoid yielding to their temptations which come into your mind so frequently so that you will not yield to them. (Matthew 5:21-Matthew 7:11) My efforts at increasing your knowledge of spiritual truths are to enable you to be able to access every one of My blessings which are made for you and all of My children. 
    You know that when I originally created Adam and Eve and told Adam not to listen to the devil, they were disobedient and allowed him and his demons to invade the earth and curse it and curse them with generational genes of destruction and death. (Genesis 3)  Since then, in the history of people, I have endeavored to give to people all of My words of wisdom and knowledge through the prophets of the old covenant, through Jesus Christ and then through the prophets of the new covenant in order to coach people on how to facilitate the entrance of My blessings into their lives by their avoiding listening to and obeying the devil's voice in their thoughts.  My duty as the Father of Mankind is to teach My children how to avoid evil that is in the world, also to teach them about casting demons into the abysss with the fiery furnace so that they can have My heaven in their lives on earth.(Matthew 13:36-43)
    My Son Jesus was the ultimate teacher, created in My image with all wisdom and knowledge, insight and understanding.  In studying about My blessings and the clarifying hints about accessing them, Jesus told His disciples how to overcome the works of the devil, many of which included how to act and react toward other people.  In the last 15 lessons you have studied those valuable lessons elaborated on between His teaching about blessings that are available to come to you for your having good attitudes and then  all the way through the teaching about hypocritical judging. (Matthew 5:1 through Matthew 7:11) 
   Then after Jesus taught about your refusing to judge anyone and also about asking for and praying for solutions to your problems, He sumed up all of His teachings by telling you that whatever you desire that people would do to you and for you, that you should also do those things to them.  Then Jesus Christ said something very emphatic in addition to when He said for you to do good things to other people that you desire that they do to you.  He said that that truth sums up all of the religious laws that came from various prophets throughout the ages.  Yes, He encapsulated the truths in all of the words of the prophets and the truths in all of His teachings in that one sentence, that you should do to other people what you want them to do to you. (Matthew 7:12)  He didn't say that some of the prophets had taught that nugget of wisdom.  He said that ALL of the prophets had taught that truth.  Doing to others what you want them to do to you may seem simple, but it's not. 
     Jesus Christ told you that when someone harasses you, mocks you or does all manner of evil against you, instead of your desiring to take vengeance upon that person, that you should ignore the person at the moment, then pray for the person in your prayer closet.  That would be what you desire that someone would do to you if you yielded to the devil and harassed someone. 
    However, later when My Holy Spirit became the tutor of My Children after Jesus went to the cross, I went even deeper in the Holy Spirit's teaching about this topic because some of My children finally had the power of My Holy Spirit in their bodies which empowered them to do My will in everything.  My Spirit went even further than Jesus did relating to how to treat people when My Spirit said through the new covenant prophet Paul that when your enemy is hungry that you should feed him, when he is thirsty that you should give him drink, that if he is naked that you should clothe him.  So the full gospel about this truth is that after you have experienced My power of the Holy Spirit in your life that you are empowered to do something kind and loving to a person whom you consider your enemy instead of only ignoring him and praying for him, like Jesus said.  My Holy Spirit went further when He said that when you do a kind act to someone whom you consider your enemy, that you are empowered by My Spirit to do those kind things to that person that you never had power to do previously.  By your doing kind things to your enemy, then you authorize Me to send My angels to that person and the angels burn out the demon that caused the person to be evil to you.  That is done by My angels dropping spiritual coals of fire from heaven on the person's head which causes the person who had formerly harassed you and done all manner of evil to you to suddenly have kind thoughts about you.  The person will wonder why he was so mean to you in the past because his throught pattern was changed when the offending demon had no more power over him when the demon was seared by the coals of spiritual fire from My heaven which caused your former enemy to harass you.  (Romans 12:17-21; Ezekiel 10:2)
   There is great truth in that understanding.  It is only by understanding the power of My Holy Spirit that you can follow the guidance of My Holy Spirit in situations when you are mocked, harassed, offended, injured and/or persecuted for My name's sake.  Jesus Christ said in His teaching on blessings that you will be blessed when you are persecuted for righteousness sake, but later My Holy Spirit explained through Paul how that teaching by Jesus Christ became possible.  The truth is that you can only be blessed when you are persecuted when you have the power of My Holy Spirit coming to live in you and guide you into all truth. (Matthew 5:10; Romans 12:20)
    My truths evolved throughout the history of mankind.  Under My old covenant a portion of truths were revealed by the prophets.  Then when Jesus taught the same truths, He added even more truth to the same teaching by saying that, "You have heard it said, but I say to you,"relating to a certain truth, and later concerning all truths.  Then after Jesus went to hell for the sins of the whole world and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of you to empower you to do My will in your life on earth, My Spirit gave you even more stringent instructions because you finally had the power and authority of My Holy Spirit inside of you empowering you to be obedient to the truths that Jesus taught to you.
    It's all connected and explained by scripture and My Holy Spirit.  The prophets gave you certain ways to avoid evil; Jesus gave you additional insight concerning those ways when He said, "but I say to you;" then My Holy Spirit revealed complete truths about the same subject now that My new covenant is operable in the lives of My children.  He enables you to feed and clothe your enemies in order for Me to take vengeance on the demons who cause your enemy's harassment against you.   
    Your Father of Mankind's Evolving Truths

No comments: