Wednesday, February 10, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 7

 BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 7
My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus explained fully about the blessings that are available to flood into your life when you are born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and are empowered by My Spirit to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.  My blessings are abundant.  They make you joyful, happy, to be envied by other people and relishing in My favor and salvation from evil. The teaching of Jesus are in My History and Instruction Book called the Bible under the heading of the New Covenant or the New Testament.  His teachings are mostly in contrast to some that He quotes from the Old Covenant.  
    Jesus warned that, as was the practice by some under the old covenant, you do not do your deeds of charity publicly before men in order to be seen by them.  He said that if your motive of giving charitable gifts is to be seen by other people that you will have no reward from Me.  Instead, He said that when you give to the poor that you do not call attention to  your gift like the hypocrites do in the churches and communities so that you will be praised by men.  He said that people who have that attitude already have their praises from people so they will not have any rewards from Me because of their self-serving motivations.  (Matthew 6:1-2)
    Instead, Jesus told you that when you do deeds of charity that you should not even let your left hand know what your right hand is doing so that you will not be puffed up with pride.  If you give deeds of charity under that circumstance of becoming prideful, you already have your reward, which is your own pride.  But if you don't even know if you have given large amounts or small amounts from the goodness of your heart by not knowing if your sum was large or small, then I, being your Heavenly Father, who sees you in secret will reward you openly.  (Matthew 6:3-4)  It will be a secret between us and My heaven can pour rewards upon you.
   Can you see that His admonition has to do with your attitude behind your giving deeds of charity?  Thoughts and attitudes are important in My kingdom of God.  The fact that you give to the poor is not as important to Me as the attitude behind the gift of charity.  The attitude behind the giving can be from hell or from Me.  If your attitude is from a demon who is urging you to give gifts from a self-serving attitude of getting attention for yourself, then it is from the pits of hell that the rewards are only your self satisfaction.  But if your attitudes behind your gifts of charity are from a generous and pure heart of mercy and goodness, without wanting any attention for yourself, then the attitude behind your gifts of charity are from Me and My kingdom of God whose rewards are great.  Giving to receive attention for yourself is from your flesh where the demons influence you, but giving from a pure heart of mercy is giving as influenced by My Holy Spirit through whom I meet the needs of the poor.  (I Peter 2:11; I John 2:16; Romans 8:5)
    The teachings of Jesus Christ pertaining to the blessings that come into the lives of My children of promise relate to your having certain Godly attitudes. (Matthew 5:2-12) That is why those are called the Beatitudes, encouraging you to seek to choose to have certain attitudes present in your mind in order for you to be doing any earthly act as led by My Holy Spirit instead of your being led by the devil.  Making sure that the attitudes or motivations in your mind relating to your actions from Me and My family of Love will guarantee that you will be flooded with My glorious blessings instead of your being flooded with the devil's destruction, diseases and death while you live in the earth.
    Religion has taught My children that I am eager to keep My blessings from My children and so I make the process of inheriting My gracious rewards hard and laborious.  That lie began in hell and continues to be from hell.  The devil is the one who has made My blessings difficult for you to access.  His desire to become lord of the earth, which I created to be the image of My heaven, was his desire from the beginning after I exiled him from My kingdom of heaven.   His plan was to dominate the earth for himself, robbing My children of their rightful inheritance from Me, as his act of revenge on Me for My ostracizing him from My heaven.  My plan has always been to have children who have been restored to the original image of Adam who was created in My image before he became deceived and unwillingly polluted with the devil's character.  When My Holy Spirit comes to live in My children, His ministry is to restore them to My image by forming My character in them so that they can again effectively manage the earth that I created for them.  
    All of the teachings of Jesus Christ reflect My plan as taught by Him such as this, "For God loved and dearly prized the world so much that He sent His only Son into the world so that everyone who believes in Him would not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to destroy the world, but so that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:16-17)  It is the devil's desire to destroy the world through men.  It is My desire to save the world through My Holy Spirit living in them. Thus are the teachings from Jesus Christ about how attitudes affect your ability to inherit My blessings while you live in the earth.  
    There is perpetually a war between the devil and Me for the future of the earth.  I said through Jesus Christ that it's My desire to save the earth.  Make that your aim and we will work together beautifully to get My will done in the earth.(Colossians 1:25-27)
     Your Father of a Mysterious Yet Workable Plan 

No comments: