Thursday, February 11, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 8

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ knew every key that opens the doors of My kingdom of God which allows Me to pour My abundant blessings into your life on earth.  We have talked about Isaiah's revelation that it is your iniquities and sins that build a barrier between earth and heaven that blocks your prayers from being heard by Me and blocks My ability to flood your life with My good rewards.  (Isaiah 59:1-5)  You cannot withhold food from the poor, withhold drink from the thirsty, continue to oppress strangers in your country, operate in anger and hatred and other sins against people and expect Me to be able to bless you.  When you oppress people, refuse to give food to the hungry and refuse to give water to the thirsty because you think they need to work for their sustenance, you have bonded with darkness and your attitudes are from hell instead of from Me. When people have a generational demon of poverty, they cannot dig themselves out until that demon is cast out. That is why Jesus began His ministry teachings with his teachings on attitudes; beginning each one with the promise that you will be blessed if you have certain attitudes such as meekness, kindness, mercy, being a peacemaker and having others of My Attributes, which are attitudes (Matthew 4:1-11)
    Unfortunately, the traditions of men often overtake the teachings of Jesus in My children of promise who are called by My name.  One of the most important ones is in the kind of atmosphere where prayers are answered. It has become a tradition of all churches that prayers are made to Me in congregational gatherings instead of like Jesus Christ taught to His disciples, which is also pertinent to you.  He said that you must not pray like the hypocrites who love to pray in front of people in an effort to show their spirituality, which is not what they think it is.  Jesus said it is hypocrisy.  When people make comments such as, "Oh, he prays the best prayers," or, "Oh, she really knows how to pray," then the traditions of people have overtaken My insight into praying.
   Public exhibitions of long prayers have become a tradition rather than My children taking the advice of Jesus Christ who taught His disciples how to pray.  Instead of doing what He said to do, which is to pray in private, they do the opposite, doing what He told them not to do which is to pray in public so that people while be impressed with their long, lavish prayers.  
    Jesus said emphatically to pray in your private room with the door closed so that you are alone with Me and you are praying only to Me in secret.  He said that if you pray the way that He instructed you, He said that I, who am in secret, will reward you openly.  In addition to that admonition, Jesus also said that when you pray do not pray like the unbelievers, heaping up phrases and words as if you are seeking for the right words that will activate Me and My blessings.  Your prayers using multiple flowery words do not impress Me.  I am not impressed at all with multiple words, like people are, that do not come from your heart. (Matthew 6:7)
    Then Jesus said something that is confusing to people.  He said that I know your needs before you ask Me. (Matthew 6:8)  Unless you know the truth about your attitudes, you might think that if I know your needs then why don't I meet them?  The key is what the prophet Isaiah wrote, that if you have allowed the devil's demons, by your bad attitudes, to erect a barrier between you and My heaven, then delivery of My blessings for you from heaven to earth and answers to your prayers is impossible because of the barrier that your bad attitudes have authorized.  (Isaiah 59:1-4) Attitudes of wanting praises of people because of long, flowery prayers is a huge detriment to your prayers being answered.
    In the sample prayer that Jesus used to teach His disciples He said for you to pray that My kingdom would come in your life on earth as it is in My heaven.  That is akin to His instructions for you to seek My kingdom and My righteousness and if you do, that EVERY GOOD THING WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR LIFE ON EARTH. (Matthew 6:33)
    All of the teachings of Jesus Christ were given so that you will have heaven on earth.  Follow His instructions on having the attitudes of My Holy Spirit in your mind, which is having the mind of Christ, and you will allow Me to fulfill My will in your life in answering your prayers.
   Your Father of All Truth

No comments: