Friday, February 12, 2021

BLESSING CLARIFICATION 8A

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the perfect prayer as taught by Jesus Christ to His disciples, which includes you, the first thing that He instructed is that you address Me as "Father," not king, not your majesty, not God, not Lord, but "Father in heaven".   That was strange to the ears of the Jews because the image of Me in their eyes was that of a king who was going to set up a kingdom in Jerusalem when their Messiah came to them.  To call Me their Father sounded like blasphemy to the ears of the Jews, but Jesus instructed them on the proper name with which they were to address Me.  He said, "Our Father" was to be their proper name for them to address Me. 
    He said "Our" as a revelation to them that I am the Father of all mankind.  He said, "in heaven," in order for them to differentiate between Me as their spiritual Father and their own earthly fathers.  So that was spiritual insight just in that first phrase of the proper way to address Me, by the more familiar term of Father instead of God, Lord or King.  "Father" indicates a personal father/child relationship instead of a king/subject relationship.   Then Jesus indicated that there was still a Hebrew name for Me known to them that was holy and hallowed, but "Father" is the name by which I am to be known by My children.(Matthew 6:9)
    Then Jesus taught them to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  He was privy to My plan for the salvation of the earth, but He also knew that the disciples needed to pray that My kingdom of heaven would come on earth to live in it by living inside of My children.  That mystery was something that was a little too imaginative for them to conceive at that time, but He knew that their praying that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven was necessary because I can only manifest My presence in the earth at the request of humans.  I had limited My access to the earth when I gave to the first man the authority over the whole entire earth.  So it was necessary for Me to receive an invitation from people before I could make Myself manifested in the earth.(Matthew 6:10)
    Then Jesus instructed the disciples, and you, to pray that when My kingdom came to earth that I would live inside of them and that I would be able to give to each one of them (including you in your time on earth) My daily spiritual words of guidance that would supply My exact spiritual wisdom and knowledge to them in order to help them live their lives free from the works of the devils who runs rampant in the earth seeking whom they may devour (I Peter 5:8) 
   In that same part of the revelation of My salvation for the earth Jesus told the disciples to pray for the forgiveness of their sins/trespasses/iniquities/debts.  He did not tell them the way that the forgiveness of their sins would come to be, He just told them to pray for the forgiveness of their sins which was to come in relationship to My kingdom coming into their lives on earth.  (Matthew 6:11-12)
    Jesus had just spent 40 days fasting in the desert where He was tempted by the devil in the same way that the first man Adam was tempted: spirit, soul and mind.  He had confronted every temptation with the truths found in scriptures and so the devil had left Him after Jesus refused to yield to the devil in His being tempted.  So Jesus did not want My other children to have to battle against the devil in the way that He had.  He knew that only with the power of My Holy Spirit being resident in them would they be able to resist the same temptations that He had resisted.  It was because of My love in Jesus that caused Him to appeal to Me that each person should pray that he or she did not have to be tempted by the devil, just like He had.  My plan for the salvation of the world included the fact that I would lead Jesus Christ to be tempted by the devil to show the way for other people to resist the devil as He had when they were tempted. Thus, Jesus wanted the disciples to pray that it would not be necessary for them to also be tempted by the devil because they did not have the power of My Holy Spirit to defeat the devil.  Eventually on the day of Pentecost when they became filled with My Holy Spirit, they also had the same power source of My Holy Spirit inside of them that Jesus had.  Until then, they did not have the spiritual power to resist the devil and also to cast him out of them and into the fiery furnace of the abyss. (Matthew 6:13; Matthew 13:36-43)               
    He included in that prayer request for the disciples to ask that I deliver them from the devil of whom He referred to as "the evil one."   My plan of salvation for the world by My kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children when they accept the sacrifice of My Son Jesus and ask to be baptized in My Holy Spirit is when they receive the power of My Holy Spirit to authorize them to end the reign of the devil and his works in their lives.
    Everything that Jesus taught the disciples to pray that day came into being on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit and My kingdom of God came to live in them and surround them with My glory.  They began to have power and authority over the devil and began to inherit blessings into their lives on earth. (Ephesians 1:17-23) The same was true in your life when you became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.
    When Jesus gave honor to Me for My kingdom, power and glory, He was revealing the entirety of My power which is available to My children. 
    Today I say to everyone who is guided by My Holy Spirit and prays in My Holy Spirit this truth:
    FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM, THINE IS THE POWER AND THINE IS THE GLORY, also, because you have My life in you in the person of the Holy Spirit.  Draw on My power for guidance and intercessory prayers, and My glory will manifest itself by bringing My kingdom into your life in its completeness.
    Your Father of All Provisions

No comments: