Sunday, February 7, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 4

My Dear Precious Child.
    The blessings are immeasurable that flood into your life on earth as a member of My family who is living in My kingdom of God.  My kingdom of God comes into your life when you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit which causes you to seek My righteousness and My kingdom living while you are still a resident of the earth.  The amount of blessings depends upon the degree of righteousness you allow My Spirit to display in your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions. Displaying My righteousness is paramount to there being no demonic barriers between you and My heaven so that when My character attributes as displayed by My Holy Spirit in you they will identify you as My child, a legal inheritor of My gifts, blessings and rewards. 
     In the first teachings of My Son Jesus Christ after He was baptized by My Holy Spirit for ministry, He reminded His disciples about the old covenant laws which were impossible to keep but which revealed evil spirits called demons who have inhabited the earth since Adam gave them permission to flood the earth and capture it in order for the devil to do his will in the earth.  In the fourth key to entering into kingdom living Jesus quoted the old covenant law which said that you should not swear falsely, but instead you should perform your oaths to Me as a religious duty.  (Deuteronomy 23:21-23)Jesus emphatically added to that law by saying under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that My children should not swear at all, not by heaven, not by the earth, and not by Jerusalem which was called the City of God. (Matthew 5:33-36)   He said also not to swear by your head because you are not able to make your hair white or black.  Instead of swearing allegiance to anyone or anything, or swearing to tell the truth or swearing to anything as being truth, you should only let your yes be simply yes, not saying, "Yes, I swear to that."  He said to only let your no be simply no, not, "No, I swear I did not do that," or something similar.
    I know the works of the devil and I know that one of his most effective methods of getting My children to succumb to doing his will in the earth is to tempt them to either swear allegiance to something or someone, or to swear to do something.  The devil tempts you to swear to do something, and then he sends circumstances that prevent you from doing it, which allows him to condemn you and make you feel guilty for either not being able to perform your oath or for not telling the complete truth which you swore to do.
   All of My instructions through Jesus were to help you stay free from the works of the devil.  I had to identify them first before you could recognize his temptations and then I explained My cautions more clearly to you through Jesus.  Say, for instance, as an example that your church requires you to sign a pledge to give a certain amount of money weekly or monthly to the church.  If you sign that pledge and in a few months your financial circumstances change and you are not able to pay that money, then the door is open for the devil to condemn you for not fulfilling your oath.  That might seem like a small thing to you but you must realize that the devil is looking for every open door for him to gain entrance into your thoughts because once his demons gain entrance into your mind they are able to increase their temptations and thus increase their hold over you through guilt and condemnation.  Jesus told His disciples and followers that saying anything other than yes or no to anything that makes you obligated is from the devil. (Matthew 5:33-37)
    So instead of swearing to do something by signing an oath or making a promise, you should simply say, "Yes," meaning you will try to do something if your circumstances don't change.  If someone asks you if you were at a certain place at a certain time and you don't remember being there, merely say, "No," instead of swearing that you weren't there because later you might remember that you actually were there, which allows the demons of condemnation to harass you.
    Anything that opens you up to the condemnation of the devil is to be avoided.  If you swear allegiance to a country or a club or a political or religious organization, then you are placing yourself under the influence of the demons who are operating in that group. (Matthew 18:18)  The only allegiance you must have is to Me and My kingdom of God.  I don't make you swear allegiance to Me because I know that that oath would open the door for the devil to tempt you to make allegiances to something else, which would open the door for the devil to harass and oppress you. 
    Every one of My instructions for you through Jesus Christ was to lessen the amount of control that the devil has in your life.   The less influence the devil has in your life the more of My blessings I can pour into your life.  The more of My virtues of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience that are resident in your life, the more of My blessings can flow uninterrupted.  My Holy Spirit produces those virtues in you when you give Him your full cooperation in allowing Him to perfect My works of righteousness in you.  (Galatians 5:22-23)  
    Through the teachings of Jesus Christ regarding swearing to anything, I was endeavoring you to remain obligated only to Me because My rewards are great for you if you heed My words, not only just hearing but doing them also. (James 1:22)  It is in your taking My Fatherly advice that you remain free from the evil that desires to overcome and conquer you in your world.
    Your Father of Cautions of Love 

No comments: