Friday, February 19, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATIONS 15

My Dear Precious Child,
    In coaching His disciples on how to obtain My blessings which flow from heaven to My children who are in unity with Me, Jesus Christ told them and you to be persistent in asking and it will be given to you, to keep on seeking My kingdom and My righteous and they will be found by you, and to keep on knocking on the doors of heaven and they will be opened to you. (Matthew 7:7-8)  Persistency is the key to all of them.  Many people think that it is a lack of faith to ask more than once, but it is not lack of faith, it is being obedient to Me.  It is the devil's own persistence in trying to keep you from obtaining the blessings and rewards that I have prepared for you, so you must be persistent in praying which allows Me to overcome the devil's works.   
   Very often My children will ask and if the answer does not come in a few minutes or hours, then they give up, thinking whatever they ask is not My will.  When you are seeking My kingdom and My righteousness, then the devil zeroes in on you because he does not want to lose you as the target for his curses.  So he tempts you with unbelief and doubt so that you will give up.  That is why I said that it is with faith and patience that you inherit My promises.   (Hebrews 6:12) In that scripture I told you to not be slothful but instead to be patient.  Jesus said if a man's son asked him for a loaf of bread, the man would not give him a stone.  He used bread as an example because in His sample prayer Jesus told them to pray that I would give to My children the daily bread of life, that being My guidance and wisdom for each day. (Matthew 6:11) Then Jesus said that if a man's son asks for a fish, what man will hand his son a serpent?  No good man would do that.  It was also apropos that Jesus used a fish as an example.  Everyone who has ever fished knows that it takes patience to catch a fish.  In fishing, very often a person will catch a water being of some kind that is not good to eat, but the patient fisherman waits for the big, delicious fish to come onto his hook.  It always takes patience.  When doubt comes into your mind, throw it back into the water and persist in praying for the big catch.
    Remember that Jesus' disciples, at the time of His ministry in the earth, were not born of My Spirit yet because He had not yet been crucified, so they were still plagued with evil desires to which they often yielded, as is exhibited by some of their behavior.  Jesus told them that even though they were evil, they still gave good gifts to their children; and He assured them that I, their perfect Father in heaven, would give good things to the people who are persistent in asking, seeking and knocking.  Persistence shows that you are serious about uniting with Me and being willing to give up allegiance to everything that is of the earth, your allegiance to an earthly country, your seeking for earthly wealth, your selfishness, your desire for power, your demonic desires, your desire to be great in My kingdom, your  desire to be great in the earth, your demonic passions, and yes, even your old covenant religion which was coming to an end when My kingdom of God came into the lives of the disciples later on the day of Pentecost.  (Acts 2:1-4)
    After you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you become My mouthpiece in the earth with the ability to speak My will for everything that you desire, want, need or desire by your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit.  In being persistent in your praying in My spiritual language, you allow Me through My Holy Spirit to solve every problem, to grant every request, to change every cursed situation into a blessed one, to change a rebellious relative into an obedient one and every other prayer concern that you might have.  Most often, it takes more than one prayer session in your prayer closet where you allow Me to speak My will in every situation into the world where the angels take My instructions and create the perfect answer to your prayers.  It might take two prayer sessions, or five, or ten or often twenty or thirty, depending upon how stubborn are the people for whom you are praying.  In order to change their thinking and actions it might take the angels two times to speak My will into their thoughts or it might take fifty or more times, depending on the individual.  That is why in the original Greek the coaching of Jesus Christ to His disciples, and to you, He says for you to ask and keep on asking, to seek and keep on seeking, to knock and to keep on knocking.  We are dealing with stiff necked people and also with demons who are intent on blocking the answers to your prayers from becoming reality in your life.
    You join My family of God when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, but the devil does not stop harassing and tormenting you because he does not want you to receive any answers to your prayers.  There is always a battle between the devil and Me for you to inherit the answers to prayers.  Your part in the battles is for you to persistent in praying in the language of My Holy Spirit, praying with patience and with faith.  Remember that your battle is not with flesh and blood, meaning the people for whom you are praying, but Our battle is with the demonic principalities and powers of the heavens who exist in the atmosphere around you, endeavoring to intercept the answers to your prayers.  Your persistence in praying is a guarantee of your receiving the reward for your persistence.  Your praying also gives Me the opportunity to speak judgment to the demons who are harassing and oppressing you or the people for whom you pray.  (Ephesians 6:10-19a)  I said it is through faith and patience that you will inherit the promises. not that you might inherit the promises, but that you will.  (Hebrews 6:12)
    The prayers of Jesus when He was wrestling with My will of His going to the cross for the sins of the world is an excellent example of His teaching on praying until the solution is spoken into the world in My spiritual prayer language of the Holy Spirit.  He chided three of His disciples for falling asleep instead of praying for hours, like He was praying. (Mark 14:33-41)  He asked them why they couldn't stay awake and pray for at least an hour.  It is impossible for you to pray an hour except by praying in the language of the Holy Spirit as He uses your mouth to speak My will into the earth.  Give Him free rein over your mouth and pray patiently for the answer to your prayers if it takes one hour or multiple times for hours.  It all depends on how determined you are that you give Me an opportunity to bring My good will into your life on earth in answer to your prayers.
     After all, it took many hours for the devil to use you to mess up your life.  At least you can give Me many hours using My prayer language through your mouth to correct the situation and bring a solution.  Are you willing?  
   If so, then you will -- I said that you WILL inherit My promises.
   Your Father of Marvelous Ways

No comments: