Monday, February 22, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 19

My Dear Precious Child,
   In all of the old covenant prophesies concerning salvation from evil coming into the world through Jesus Christ was contained My magnificent ways that salvation was to be implemented.  It was through My kingdom of God coming into the lives of people.  In that day, blessings would be able to be received by My children in abundance.  In the days of My new covenant the devil and his demons who do his works are able to be recognized, overcome and one by one sent into the fiery furnace in the abyss, never to harass people again.  All of the teachings of Jesus prepared the people for that marvelous day which came on Pentecost when He sent My Holy Spirit in all of His glory to take up residence in the earth in the bodies of My children.  That was when My kingdom of heaven became accessible to them because the spiritual barrier between earth and heaven had been torn down by Jesus Christ at His death and His resurrection.  Access to all of My wisdom, knowledge, insight and understanding became available which meant that My bread or words of life was available to everyone who would seek them.  The earth became new because My kingdom of God lived inside of people plus surrounds them, and My heaven became a new heaven because the spirits of the righteous saints of old and the spirits of born again believers in Jesus Christ would become residents of My heaven.  (Isaiah 65:17; Isaiah 66:22; Revelation 21:1-2)
    When My kingdom of God lives inside of you, My words become written on your mind and heart by My Holy Spirit and I become your God, your Loving Father.  (Jeremiah 31:31-34)  However, it is still necessary that My words through Jesus Christ are learned and observed, such as the ones about false prophets, which are included in Jesus' sermon on the mountain, his first teaching.  He coached His disciples in that teaching session about the keys to their being able to obtain all of My blessings in their lives on earth instead of continuing in the devil's curses.  Then He warned you and them about false prophets who would come to rob you of your blessings by polluting My truths because they are wolves in the clothing of sheep.  (Matthew 7:15)
    Not only did Jesus tell the disciples and other followers of Jesus, including you, that there would be false prophets come to jerk you right back into old covenant laws of sin and death, but the prophets would appear as being good instead of the evil that they really are.  Jesus said that they would tickle the ears of My children with flowery words.  So He told My children that they must be fruit inspectors because you will know them by their fruit.  He said that you can't find grapes on thorn bushes or figs on plants with sharp points. (Matthew 7:16)  Jesus related the false teachers and prophets to trees with fruit.  He said that a healthy tree, speaking of a true prophet, bears good fruit, meaning that he or she has virtues worthy of admiration.  He also contrasted that truth by saying that an unhealthy, diseased tree bears rotten, gnarled fruit.  (Matthew 7:17)  Repeating that truth, Jesus said that a healthy tree can't bear bad fruit and a diseased tree can't bear excellent fruit.  (verse 18)
     Jesus wanted His disciples and followers to know the end result of the bad tree and its fruit and the diseased tree and its fruit.  He said that every tree ( meaning every prophet) that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire, referring to the principle of sowing seeds, whatever you sow will be reaped.  (verse 19)  It is the demons who control the false prophet that are cast into the fire.  However, the true nature of the false prophet, spoken of as a tree in the teaching of Jesus, will be revealed by its falsehoods and he will suffer from being labeled a false prophet.  
    Unfortunately, the followers of the false prophets will experience the same outcomes as the false prophets.  Their lack of real faith in Me will be revealed when the lies of the false prophets become evident.  Those deceived people hitched their wagons to an earthly person with rotten attitudes and actions the instead of being united with Me.  
    When you are intimately acquainted with Me, being united in a strong Father/child relationship with Me, trusting in My guidance and method of salvation through the ministries of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit, then you will not be led astray by the deception of false prophets because of their diseased, poisoned, hateful, angry, mocking, divisive, grossly indecent attitudes, speech and actions.  They always claim to be My children but their actions, speech and attitudes prove otherwise.  Do not bind yourself to them or you will experience the same results in your life on earth, having hell on earth instead of the heaven on earth that I promised.
    In your endeavors to seek more and more of My kingdom and My righteousness, you must constantly be a fruit checker of religious teachers, prophets and evangelists.  If their attitudes, speech and actions are not peaceful, joyful, loving, kind and good to the least fortunate people of the world, run from them.  If you do not depart from them, their rhetoric will eventually become familiar to you and you will no longer see them as the false prophets that they are with bad fruit.  You have the Holy Spirit as your umpire to declare the bad trees in religious circles as what they are, false prophets sent from hell to rob you of your blessings from Me.  Jesus Christ died so that you would have My blessings.  Don't allow some religiously oriented, self serving prophet to rob you of the things for which Jesus died.
     Your Father of Discernment of Good and Evil

No comments: