Monday, February 15, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATION 12

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ taught so effectively about My blessings which I am eager and ready to pour into your life when you have followed My guidance given through His teachings and then explained and revealed by My Holy Spirit.  The main focus of Jesus' teachings were fixated on My kingdom of God which was to soon come, for the first time, into the lives of the disciples.  When it happened on the day of Pentecost, that event was the most glorious event to come upon My children in the earth in the history of people.  I came to live inside of them, just like I lived inside of Jesus Christ, which identified them as My children, members of My spiritual family.  Not only did I come to live inside of them but I gave to them the power to pray in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit and Me, the language by which I created the world.  By their praying in My Holy Spirit I was able to speak My will to their angels which the angels take and follow My exact instructions so that I can answer the prayers of My children perfectly in ways that humans will never understand.  My instructions in unknown earthly tongues bypass the human minds of people where doubt and unbelief are rampant, and My words flow from the mouths of My children right into the ears of the angels who wait for My instructions.  That became My mode of salvation for My children after Jesus Christ finished His ministry in the earth, died for their sins, trespasses and iniquities, and came to live with Me.  (Acts 2:1-8)
    Jesus told His disciples, and also you when you became a follower of Jesus Christ, not to store up treasures on earth because some earthly treasures decrease in value, some mold and rust, some worms eat and destroy, or thieves enter your house and steal other ones.  Instead, I told My children to only seek treasures that are in My heaven because they are eternal, safe and protected by Me. 
    In one of Jesus'  keys to the blessing of My kingdom of God flooding into your life, I was speaking of a particular treasure, first of all.  I was speaking about My Holy Spirit and His army of angels.  (II Corinthians 4:6-7)  My Spirit is My power, the only power that overcomes and defeats the devil and his demons.   In that scripture I said that you have that treasure in earthen vessels so that the excellency of that power of the Holy Spirit may be of Me and not of any earthly accomplishments.   He is the only way that excellent solutions can come into your life on earth.   Also among those treasures are My wisdom and knowledge which usher into the minds of My children portions of My truth which sear faith into their mind.  My Spirit burns My words into your mind just like My angels burned the words of the commandments into stone.  My truth never leaves you.   (Matthew 6:19-20)
    Jesus told His disciples that where your treasure is, your heart will also be there. (Matthew 6:21)  I said that in Christ is hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, speaking of My Holy Spirit and His insights.  (Colossians 2:3)  The prophet James wrote very emphatically when he wrote to rich men that their treasures of silver and gold are diseased, whose end is turning into rust and they eat up the flesh of people by their having stored up earthly treasures for their last days on earth.  Jesus Christ said that the only treasures that last are My treasures of the Holy Spirit and His wisdom, knowledge, insight and revelations.  It is in those heavenly treasures that you ride high upon the earth, above all of the elementary things that curse the lives of people whose treasures are on earth.  When Jesus was teaching about My kingdom of God coming into the lives of the disciples, and also you, He said that there is treasure hidden in a field and when a person finds My treasure he joyfully sells everything that he has and buys the entire field.  To My children who seek My kingdom and My righteousness with their whole heart, everything in My kingdom of God is made available to them in their life on earth.
     Solomon, the king of wisdom, said that I cause the people who love me to inherit every earthly blessing and that I will fill up their treasures. (Proverbs 8:21)
     You are My treasure because you seek Me and My kingdom. (Exodus 19:5) When you make Me your treasure, we are a mutual admiration unit.  Seek for my treasures with your whole heart and they will be added to you.
     Your Father of Immeasurable Treasures 

No comments: