Tuesday, February 23, 2021

BLESSINGS QUALIFICATIONS 20

MY Dear Precious Child,
   When My Son Jesus Christ concluded His teachings on how for His disciples and you to receive My magnificent blessings while you live in the earth, He gave all of My excellent advice on how to be a recipient of My rewards and blessings.  He taught for you to avoid yielding to these temptations: lust, love of money, the lies of false prophets, anger, hatred, division, swearing falsely, malice, fighting, division, judging, the hypocrisy of the politicians, seeking attention, praying in public, giving alms in public, participating in division, strife and others.  In fact, He said that every teeny tiny bit of advice that He gave in his sermon on the mountain must be followed for you to receive My greatest benefits in My kingdom of God.  And He said that anyone who does not follow them and teaches other people not to follow them will receive the least benefits when My kingdom of heaven comes into their lives on earth. (Matthew 5:17-20)
    I do not keep you from entering into My kingdom of God and receiving all of My abundant blessings.  The devil is the one who constructed that cruel plan in order to exert his vengeance upon Me for throwing him out of My heaven for his rebellion against Me.  He deceived Adam and entered into the earth, filled it with his demons and their curses in order to seek vengeance upon Me through their cursing the lives of My children.  My instructions through the old covenant prophets, Jesus Christ and the new covenant prophets are to guide My children on how to refuse to yield to the temptations to do the devil's will in the earth.  Your refusing to follow My guidance through Jesus and the Holy Spirit authorizes the demons to block My blessings from flooding into your life on earth.  When you fraternize with the devil's temptations which come into your mind in the form of thoughts and also through false prophets, if you perform the devil's will in your life then you authorize the devil to build a barrier between earth and My heaven so that My blessings are blocked from flowing into your life to bless you and make you abundantly fortunate.
    Jesus said that the heavens and the earth would pass away before one little letter or word of His instructions would pass away and become null and void.  So the key to your obtaining all of My blessings while you are in the earth is that you take all of the teachings of Jesus Christ to heart and with the power of My Holy Spirit follow every tidbit of His advice.  When you do, that is when My blessings flood into your life because you have refused to do the will of the devil in your life and instead have done My will which has many wonderful and glorious results.
    During His first teachings in the sermon on the mountain Jesus Christ said that your righteousness must exceed the righteousness of the politicians or you will never even enter into My kingdom of God because the demons behind your sins, iniquities or trespasses will block the entrance to My glorious and wonderful kingdom of God and refuse to let you enter.  Because you had willingly united with evil, then the evil demons had your permission to build a barrier between your part of the earth and My heaven. 
    Jesus repeated this truth when He told about fruit trees and their fruits, meaning people and their attitudes, speech and actions.  He said that even if you do not pay attention to His teachings about the joys of entering into My kingdom and if you refuse to take His advice like is in His teachings, then even if you call Me Lord, Lord and cast out demons in My name, prophesy in My name and do many mighty works in My name, if you refuse to take My advice about refusing to do the devil's will and also if you refuse to do My works of righteousness, then your choice exempts you from entering into My kingdom of God because you have authorized a demonic barrier to be built between you and Me.  The same truth is true here as with the children of Israel who wandered 40 years in the wilderness defying My advice.  In eleven days they could have walked right into the promised land if they had refused to listen to the devil and follow his temptations.  My children of promise must allow My Holy Spirit to create within themselves the mind of Christ which gives them the power to obey My words which will result in qualifying them for My blessings to flow into their lives because there are no demonic barriers.  (Matthew 7:21-23; Isaiah 59:1-4)
    When you are bound to Me with devotion and obedience in taking My advice, then you are also bound to My blessings which will flow into your life. When you are bound to the devil with devotion and obedience causing you to yield to his temptations, then you are bound also to the curses that flow from his hell.  (Matthew 18:18)
    All of this truth from Jesus Christ has to do with your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, whether they are from My heaven or whether they are from the devil's hell.
   I said I showed you the choices between good and evil, blessings and curses. I also said for you to choose blessings and live.
   Your Father of Righteousness.  

No comments: