Saturday, February 27, 2021

OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS


   THE RIVER OF LIFE
                          T. Allen via the Holy Spirit
Oh, the River of Life is overflowing.
Its banks have no end.
His life, His love, His joy, His peace
Are flowing to you, my friend.

Yes, the River of God knows no boundaries,
His faith He'll give to you,
So open your gates, receive His love,
It's flowing straight to you.

Yes, the River of Life is overflowing,
You'll never thirst again.
He satisfies your longing heart
With the waters that never end.

Yes, He'll satisfy your longing heart
With the waters that never, ever end.
                                              1993
My Dear Precious Child,
   My blessings constantly flow from My heaven for My Children who diligently seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  My River of Life-enhancing blessings never stop flowing from My heaven to humanity.  You learned from the teaching of Jesus Christ that the only things blocking you and My other children from receiving the inheritance that is rightfully yours are either the demons in your generational human genes or the demons which you picked up in your life on earth by making the wrong choices by lack of knowledge.   That is why there is no guilt or condemnation that flow from Me.  Guilt and condemnation come from the devil who delights in tempting you to engage in doing his will and then condemning you for yielding to him. 
    It was through Jesus Christ in His first teachings of the sermon on the mountain that I pointed out that the demons of lust, anger, discord, jealousy, lying, leprosy and other diseases and sicknesses, power, insanity, love of money, idolatry, hatred and many other demons are what give people problems in the earth.  (Matthew chapters 5-7)  Those demons, when yielded to, form a barrier between you and My heaven so that My blessings cannot flow freely into your life on earth. (Isaiah 59)  I never keep people from having heaven on earth.  It is their fraternizing with the devil's demonic spirits who tempt them in their thoughts that are the real problems.   Once humans entertain the temptations in their mind and yield to doing the will of the devil in the earth, the demons are given authority by humans to form a barrier between them and My heaven so that My glorious blessings cannot flow into their lives.
    One of the problems is that My children do not know their constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God, some of which Jesus Christ expounded upon in His first teaching session and all of His other sermons, including His many parables of My kingdom of God. The old covenant prophet David knew the value of having knowledge of the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God.  (Psalm 19 and Psalm 119)  It is in knowing those precepts, ordinances, laws, testimonies, statutes and judgments that My children do not wander from Me and embrace the devil's kingdom that rules their world.  Embracing the devil's kingdom in the earth brings immeasurable curses which cause consternation in the lives of people.  Knowing the inner workings of My family of God and also discerning the demons when they speak temptations into your mind will work together for our good in your life on earth.  Knowing them through the teachings of Jesus Christ and the old and new covenant prophets will accomplish My will in your life of your refusing to participate in any of the devil's thoughts, attitudes, speech or pursuits while you live in the earth.
    Your knowledge of My personality, My will, My love, My grace and My mercy through knowledge of My constitution and bylaws taught to you by My Holy Spirit will always bring liberty to you from the works of the devil's evil deeds in the earth.  My blessings in the River of Life will flow into your life abundantly when you have sought Me with your whole heart and entertain only My thoughts add attitudes in your mind which chart the course of your life by your words and actions. 
   Your Father of Life Enriching Blessings

No comments: