Wednesday, February 24, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICATIONS 21

My Dear Precious Child,
    In that very first teaching by Jesus Christ in His sermon on the mountain He said openly and with emphasis that anyone who hears His words and acts upon them as good advice and instructions is like a wise man who builds his house upon a rock and the rains fell, floods came. winds blew and beat upon his house, but his house did not fall because it was built upon the rock.  And everyone who hears His words and does not do them is like the stupid, foolish man who built his house upon the sand, and the rain fell, the floods came, the winds blew and beat against his house and it fell.  Then Jesus emphasized more of the horrible results when He said that his fall was great and complete, meaning that he lost everything, house, friends, family, his reputation and, most important, his blessings from Me.  (Matthew 7:24-29)  
   Unfortunately, the man whose house was built on sand also lost his or her inheritance from Me, which is his or her place in My kingdom of God which brings heaven on earth to him and his family.  He lost it all because he did not follow the advice of My Son who walked around the earth in a human body and who knew the battle that goes on constantly in the minds of human beings. My Son was in Me when I threw the devil out of heaven.  He was in Me when I created the earth.  He was with Me when I gave words of advice to the old covenant prophets.  He was in My Holy Spirit when He impregnated Mary with My Spiritual Sperm. He was in complete communion with Me when I sent John the Baptist to tell the Jews that they needed to repent before My kingdom would come into their lives.  Jesus Christ knew My kingdom of God inside and out.  
   Jesus Christ was and is still in complete unity with Me because My Holy Spirit is part of His human DNA in His body which lives in My heaven with Me currently.  He sent My power source, the Holy Spirit, to live inside of you and My other children in order for My words that I spoke through Him to also speak to and through you, the same words He spoke when He ministered in the earth but even more informative with deeper truth because Jesus Christ said that when My Spirit comes into you that He will reveal all truth to you. (John 16:7-14)  
   Jesus told His disciples that truth, the men who for three years had eaten with Him, traveled with Him, slept close to Him, heard His every lecture, saw Him cast demons out of people, heal their sick and diseased, and began His teaching ministry by revealing that the thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by them in obedience to His every word of advice would guarantee that My Holy Spirit would come to live inside of them and that My entire kingdom of God would surround them in the spiritual dimension because no demonic spirits would continue to form a barricade between us.  However, the good news key that He spoke about My kingdom coming to live inside of them and surround them was that My Holy Spirit would give to them the power and authority to refuse to succumb to the temptations of the devil and his demons.  (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4 and 14-21)
    He spoke to them about everything that was to come, but their spiritual eyes were not yet opened and so they did not realize the magnificence of His prophetic words.  Soon after that, when My Holy Spirit came to live in them to be their personal tutor, some of them allowed My Holy Spirit to build their houses upon the truths spoken by Him during the ministry of Jesus Christ.  Their spiritual houses were built on the rock of revealed knowledge, spoken, personal words revealed by My Holy Spirit from the inside of them.
    Jesus stopped in the teaching at that point in His sermon on the mountain.  The listeners were astonished and amazed.  Some were overcome with bewilderment at the wisdom of His teachings.  He spoke truths that many of them could not intellectually handle.  
    The same truths and the same power that were in Jesus Christ are available to every human being.  A few people are willing to give complete devotion to Me by seeking My kingdom and My righteousness and so they build their spiritual houses upon the words of Jesus Christ, the rock of salvation.  Many do not inherit My blessings because of either hard hearts which reject the words, or rocky ground which accepts His words but then rejects them when the first sign of persecution comes, or thorny hearts which accept My kingdom but the thorny demons of deceitfulness of money and the cares of the world are allowed to suffocate the very words which originally gave them joy.  The people who seek My kingdom and My righteousness with their whole heart will grasp it and understand it as revealed by My Holy Spirit.  They will develop My attitudes of love, kindness, peace, mercy, joy, patience, goodness and kindness which allows them to inherit My blessings and rewards, either 100%, 60% or 30%.  That truth is one of the first teachings of Jesus concerning His parables of the keys to inheriting My kingdom.
   All of the words of Jesus Christ in His famous sermon on the mountain contain keys to My blessings coming into your life on earth.  Adhere to all of His advice and you will inherit My blessings of My kingdom of God in your life on earth and be joyful, peaceful, fortunate, riding high above the evil in the earth.
   Your Father of Insightful Words and Attitudes

No comments: