Sunday, February 21, 2021

BLESSINGS CLARIFICTATION 18

My Dear Precious Child,
    In Jesus teachings to His disciples and other followers called the sermon on the Mount about how to obtain My blessings and how to escape from the devil's curses He encapsulated a truth that many people miss relating to blessings reserved for them.  He said that you have a choice of entering through the wide, spacious and broad gate that leads to having a life filled with the devil's destruction or you have the choice to enter through My narrow gate that leads to having a life filled with My blessings and rewards.  (Matthew 7:13-14)  In every choice that you make there are consequences, either glorious ones or deadly ones depending upon your choice.
    Even the old covenant prophet Jeremiah spoke that truth when I told him to tell the people of Israel that there was set before them paths to life or paths to death and it was up to them to make the right choice between the two.  (Jeremiah 21:8)  I had given them commandments that identified the dangers that would present themselves in the promised land, those being whether to yield to the temptations to choose idols or whether to choose to continue to worship Me, whether to choose to love their neighbors or whether to choose to hate them, whether to desire to covet something that belonged to someone else or whether to resist the temptation to take the item, whether to take My name in vain by attributing evil actions to Me or whether to keep My name holy by attributing only good actions to Me, whether to kill someone or whether to let a person who offended them live, whether to steal from people or whether to resist the temptation to steal, and on and on relating to My commands through Moses.   
    Jesus in His own teaching expanded upon My teachings through Moses to the people of Israel when they were approaching the promised land.  (Exodus 3:8) Moses identified to the people of Israel how to avoid the evil of the devil, though not identifying him by name. On the journey to My land of promise it took them 40 years even though it was only an 11 day journey.  (Deuteronomy 1:2)  It was their yielding to the temptations of the devil instead of yielding to My guidance that kept them walking for 40 years.  That was not My desire for them.  It was the devil's plan to keep them out.   However, I could not allow them to enter into the promised land with all of the demons in operation in their lives which would corrupt the promised land if they entered with so many evil demons in their lives. (Deuteronomy 30:19)  
   I told the people of Israel many times through Moses in his teaching to them that they had the choice between good and evil, life and death, and therefore to choose life so that they would live and enter into the land of milk and honey to which I was leading them. (Deuteronomy chapters 8-31outline the blessings and curses many times)  The generation that had refused to choose My words of life passed away before entering into their promised land of milk and honey, along with Moses, because of the presence of generational demons in their DNA to which they had yielded and thus chose death and destruction.  Moses, himself, died before entering into the land which I had chosen him to lead the Israelites. (Numbers 20:12)  Breaking faith with Me had caused him to be exempt from entering into the promised land.  Joshua assume the mission with pleasure.      
   Later in the history of mankind, those same truths apply to the teachings of Jesus relating to His followers entering into My kingdom of God which soon was to come into their lives after Jesus was crucified, went to hell, rose from the dead, came to sit down with Me in My kingdom and then come back to live in His followers in the person of the Holy Spirit, as He promised.  It was through the source of life and power of My Holy Spirit in the earthly body of Jesus that made Him the Christ, My Son.  It is the same Holy Spirit who comes to live inside of the followers of Jesus Christ by spiritually impregnating the people who accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ as their payment for sins. (I John 3:8-9) Even in your day My Holy Spirit comes to impregnate people in order to cause them to be born of My spiritual sperm, recreating new people who have the power to obey My words of life and blessings instead of obeying the devil's words which lead to destruction and death.
    It is through the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ that I am able to recreate new creatures inside of the bodies of existing people who had preciously chosen to follow evil instead of good.  It is My Holy Spirit who leads those newly recreated children of Mine onto the narrow, straight path that leads to having My kingdom of God present in their lives on earth. It is the Holy Spirit who causes My children to know My voice and it is only with the power of My Holy Spirit that they have the supernatural power to follow My voice onto the narrow path to having all of the blessings and rewards of which Jesus so eloquently spoke.  It was when He began His teaching ministry by teaching about the attitudes which would eventually lead them into receiving My inheritance for them while they live in the earth as well as when their earthly bodies wear out and their newly created spirits come to live with Jesus and Me in My heaven. (Mark 10:29-30)
    My entire history of dealing with mankind is devoted to saving them from continuing in their choosing the curses of the devil which come into their lives from yielding to his temptations in their thoughts which place them on the wide road that leads to destruction and death instead of their choosing to follow My guidance which leads onto the narrow path that leads to life and which causes them to receive My blessings and rewards in their lives on earth.  My narrow path is always before you in your thoughts and the wide path of the devil is also before you in your thoughts.  As I have said many, many times in My entire history of mankind recorded in your History and Instruction Book called the Bible, you have the choice of either good or evil, life or death, blessings or curses.  Choose My path which causes you to choose life, and in so doing you choose My abundant blessings for you to enjoy in your life on earth.
    You are My child.  Of course I have an abundance of glorious treasures for you to enjoy in your life on earth when you choose the narrow path to being in unity with Me.  (Matthew 7:13-14)  I have blessings for you of which you have never dreamed or imagined, the daily bread of life which causes you to have heaven on earth.  Continue to choose good thoughts which lead to life. (Philippians 4:6-8)  My Holy Spirit said in those three scriptural nuggets of guidance that when you choose only virtuous thoughts to think upon that My peace will keep your thoughts and hearts pure in the same way they kept peaceful thoughts in the mind of Jesus Christ.  Choosing pure thoughts are the key to staying on the narrow path that leads to your having the abundant life in the earth.
   Your Father of Perfect Tutoring

No comments: