Wednesday, February 3, 2021

BLESSED IN PERSECUTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ said His followers are happy, joyful, fortunate and spiritually prosperous, relishing in My favor and salvation when you are being persecuted, reviled and people are saying all manner of evil against you for My sake.  Unbelieving people motivated by the devil can't stand to see people who are triumphant over evil and enjoying their lives in the earth.  When you are persecuted and reviled for being happy, loving, kind, good, joyful, merciful, peaceful and patient because of My blessings having entered into your life, unbelievers are insulted that they cannot also be glowing with a good attitudes. (Matthew 5:11) They want you to have the same bad attitudes that they have.  And, as someone told you, they are afraid that what you have is real and what they religiously have is not real.  They are actually right. 
    In His teaching on attitudes and blessings Jesus Christ went on and said that when you are talked about and reviled for having My character and attitudes that are opposite from your old ones, you are in good company with the prophets of old who went before you and were also persecuted for My sake.  In fact, Jesus Christ even said that your rewards are great and enduring because My kingdom of God has come into your life on earth.  (Matthew 5:12)  It was in that teaching that Jesus Christ taught His followers that they, including you, are the salt that makes life in the earth worth living.  He warned them that, however, if salt has lost its flavor then it's not good for anything anymore, stressing the truth that if they fell for the poisonous rhetoric of the the devil and false prophets that they would separate themselves from Me and become like the unbelievers, having lives of being under the devil's control instead of their being over him in power.(Matthew 5:13)
    Jesus Christ in that teaching reiterated the same truth again by saying that My children are the light of the world, like a city on a hill that cannot be hidden.  People who are in the clutches of despair, lost, tortured, worried, fearful and without joy are looking for Me and My Comforter to become real in their lives.  Therefore, you must not hide your Light from the people who are looking for Light.  Jesus told His disciples to let My Light that lives in them shine so brightly that other people will see their moral excellence, their noble and good deeds, their praise worthiness and they will glorify Me.  The Light in you gives hope to other people when they see My virtues in you which bring faith to them.   Your Light is like a lifeline to them.  Even though you are undergoing persecution from the devil, you must count it all joy.  (Matthew 5:13-16)
    Later Jesus taught that when My Holy Spirit comes into the life of a person that He wants to cast out all demons whom He called "causes of offense" from that person and My angels usher those demons into the fiery furnace that I prepared for the demons.  I said that when that happens that My children of promise will shine like the sun.  Then people become attracted to you for your joyful attitudes. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that I commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, giving to you the knowledge of the glory of God.   When you have My Holy Spirit operating in your life you have Him as a treasure in the earthen vessel of your body. (II Corinthians 4:6-7)   My wisdom and knowledge bring Light to My children and when they are persecuted for having My Light evident in them, they are blessed, fortunate, spiritually prosperous and filled with joy because of My favor and salvation.
    Count it all joy when problems come your way.  Let your Light of faith shine through you and My angels will come to minister to you with a celebration. (James 1:2-4)
    When problems or troubles come into your life, profess this, "Praise God.  This has all of the ingredients of a giant miracle," instead of your professing doubt and unbelief.  
    Your Father of Great Favor  

No comments: