Sunday, January 31, 2021

ENVIABLE BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ lectured to His disciples about My kingdom of God which was to come into their lives after He was crucified for their sins, rose from the dead, came to sit down with Me in heaven and sent His power source, My Holy Spirit, into the world to live inside of them.  It was His first teaching after His first healing service in Galilee where He healed the sick and diseased, cast demons out of the people and spoke about My kingdom which was soon to become available to people while they lived in the earth.  His words about being blessed was Good News to the disciples.  He told them about the thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions that they would be able to do after My kingdom of God entered into their lives when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of their bodies. 
    He told them that they would be blessed with unspeakable joy, being enviably fortunate, happy and spiritually prosperous all because of having experienced My unconditional favor and salvation from evil.  He told them that one of My attributes that would be present in the character of each one of them would be the purity of the person, having no evil contamination from the devil in his or her heart.  He was talking about the person having allowed My Holy Spirit to do My works in their lives of cleansing My temple, which their bodies were to become, although that truth was unknown to them at the time. (Matthew 5:8; I Corinthians 3:16)  By their having given My Holy Spirit free reign to prepare their bodies for My works, My desire was, and still is, that My Spirit would make the bodies of each of My children chaste and pure, free from the devil's works of contamination and corruption that were passed down in the person's generational genes.  The result of that ministry of My Holy Spirit is that I would be able to pour My endless blessings upon them because there would be no demonic barriers formed to block My love and blessings from flowing from My heaven to them in the earth.
    The promise of Jesus Christ was that with a pure heart not only would they represent to the earth My true nature by allowing the cleansing of their thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions by the Holy Spirit who would live inside of them, but each person would have the power to heal the sick, cast out demons and witness about My Kingdom of God having come into the life of each one of them.  Also by revelation knowledge each person would have the opportunity to be able to have My Holy Spirit program them with the mind of Christ.  He would reprogram their own mind by their personally being taught by My Holy Spirit, which is called revelation. (I Corinthians 3:16; Galatians 4:19)  They would become witnesses of My Truth to unbelievers by their purity of heart, having no strife or conflict with any person.
    To the person with a pure heart, that person spiritually sees Me as whom I am, Pure Love.  Where under the old covenant there was no knowledge of My real character and it was taught that I was good on one hand and evil on the other hand, instead My Holy Spirit reveals Me as whom I really am, all encompassing, unconditional Pure Love.  As a result, each person would be able to also become pure Love in the earth, peaceful, joyful, good, kind, merciful and patient.  My desire is that each person becomes void of any conflict, strife, division, discord, sin, and other demonic mental programming so that My enviable blessings will flood into his or her life.  (Philippians 4:8; I Peter 1:3-8)
    To the pure in heart, My Spirit of Truth reveals that I am Pure Love. Therefore the person sees Me as Pure Love, desiring himself or herself to become Pure Love in a world of darkness. 
     Your Father of Righteousness
                     

No comments: