Sunday, January 17, 2021

CONSTANT BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
    There are instructions written in the books of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit records that coach My children on how to live in the earth surrounded by My kingdom of God.  They are testimonies that confirm My blessings that are yours when you accept My new testament's Fatherly ability in which I advise you and My other children of promise of My minute by minute desire to pour My guidance and goodness from heaven into your lives on earth.  Those testimonies are reflective of the promises that I gave to the children of Israel when I was coaching them on the necessary ways to live their lives while they traveled in route to the land of milk and honey but I also later added more advice that related to their lives when they arrived in that new land. There were instructions that I gave that pertained particularly to the physical, mental and spiritual conditions in their new land of promise.  The ten commandments that I gave to them while they were in route to the land of milk and honey sufficed until they were ready to enter into the new country.  (Deuteronomy 5:6-21)  
   However, when they were ready to enter into the promised land, I explained more fully My advice relating to the conditions of the new country.  I enumerated to them the curses that would come into their lives if they did not take My Fatherly advice and I enumerated to them the blessings that would come into their lives of earth if they obeyed My instructions after they occupied the new country. (Deuteronomy 27:14-26 and Deuteronomy 28)  There were demons who lived on the pagan idols of the inhabitants of the promised land, and My instructions were for the children of Israel not to intermarry with the pagans or the demons would become part of their DNA.  Instead I told them to drive the people out of the land.  So My instructions were enhanced because their circumstances changed.
     I always included in My warnings to the people of Israel and also later to My children of promise of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that even if you departed from My instructive words which warned you about the evil temptations that come into your thoughts to worship other gods, I promised that I am merciful and if you repent and become restored to Me that I would reverse the curses.  I told them you that your woes that come from their fraternizing with the devil will be turned into rejoicing because you have chosen to return to Me and you have chosen My blessings over curses. (Deuteronomy 30)
    Much later when My promise of My covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the lives of the Jews and the Gentiles after Jesus Christ died for their sins, rose from the dead, spent some time in the earth again, and then came to sit down with Me in My heaven, after those events Jesus sent His source of My power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of you and the people who have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus when He came to live in your body.  You become filled with My power of the Holy Spirit to refuse to follow the devil's temptations and you are endued with the power to allow My Holy Spirit to speak My solutions to all of your problems through your mouth in the language of My heaven. I said that I would put My words in your mouth and in your heart and that you and others would be My obedient children in the earth with the power to rid their lives of the demons who are behind all curses.  (Matthew 13:36-43)  Every time you and My other children of promise pray in My heavenly language, there are immeasurable blessings that flow into you life.
    Because all people are different and their DNA are different from the  generational curses handed down from the parents and grandparents of other people, My Holy Spirit does His individual job of casting out of the bodies of My children of promise the demons that you want extradited from your life.  My Holy Spirit speaks through your mouth and the mouths of My other children of promise and He casts out of the person and into the fiery furnace the generational demons who have cursed the life of My children who are praying in My Holy Spirit.  That plan for the salvation of the earth and of people was an alternate plan in My mind at creation when I considered the possibility that the first man and woman that I created chose to refuse My warning and allow the devil to flood the earth with his demons.  (John 3:16-17)
   I would not have created people in the beginning of the earth to have free will with its choices unless I had an alternate plan if they chose to yield to the devil's will of evil and hatred instead of My will of goodness and love.  (Joel 3:1-5; Romans 8:26-28)  As you know, the choice is made every day between choosing thoughts of evil and hated instead of choosing goodness and love.  When My Holy Spirit restores you to Me with My forgiveness if you do choose evil, and My life-flow of love is again in operation in your life.  It's called Salvation.
   Your Father of Saving Ways

No comments: