Thursday, January 28, 2021

MULTITUDES OF BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told people through Jesus Christ what it takes to inherit My kingdom of God while you live in the earth.  One of the attitudes of your mind must be meekness which means to be humbly patient, long suffering, mild mannered, kind and gentle to other people, having tamed fleshly passions and having become docile to My leading.   Those are the characteristics of My Son Jesus Christ while He lived in the earth.   A pony is meek when it yields to the leading of the rider.  An oz  is meek when it yields to the reins of the worker.  My children are meek when they hear My guidance and follow it.  It is in that atmosphere that My Holy Spirit  can remove the barrier between earth and My heaven so that you can enjoy the blessings of My heaven while you live in the earth.  (Matthew 5:5)
   Ponies who rebel against the reins of the rider by bucking off the docile rider will never enjoy a loving relationship with the human.  A person who calls himself or herself My child but who rebels against My loving guidance will eventually, when his body dies, come to live spiritually in My heaven with Me, but the person misses out on glorious rewards and exciting adventures while he or she lives in the earth because of his rebellion. 
   Later Jesus Christ described My character and His own character when He professed that only I knew Him intimately and that He was the only person in the earth at the time who knew Me intimately, plus that He was the only One in the earth who knew My will for people in the earth.   Then He said that everyone who is over burdened and heavy laden by earthly troubles and problems, that they should come to Him and that He would give that person rest from their labors by His giving solutions to their consternation and fears.  Then referring to His and My meekness, He said for you in your burdened state to take His yoke upon you and learn from Him.  He said that He is meek, gentle and humble in heart and in Me you will find rest for your soul.  That rest that He promised includes having relief and ease, being completely refreshed and enjoying quietness for your mind because there is no fear.  (Matthew 11:27-29)
    In describing My character and His nature, Jesus Christ said that His yoke of guidance for you and His tutoring of you is not harsh, hard or domineering, but instead it is pleasant, gracious and loving.  He said with My power and My help that your burden becomes light and easy to bear.  (Matthew 11:30) In naming a harsh, hard and domineering yoke, He was identifying the yoke of the devil and his demons. 
    It is by My guidance of you which you have followed that enables you to ride on the high places of the earth instead of the low places with its heavy burdens.  It is with My guidance through the Holy Spirit that you become the head, enjoying all of My blessings, instead of being the tail by being burdened down with the devil's curses. (Isaiah 28)  In that chapter of scripture Isaiah enumerated My multitude of My blessings and the devil's curses in their entirety.  Later In Jesus Christ's first teaching called the Beatitudes He gave you the attitudes and character traits that enable you to access all of the multitudes of My blessings that I have for you to enjoy when you enter into My kingdom of God while you live in the earth by being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.
     All of the keys to My kingdom of God belong to My children.  I said that I would give those keys to you so that everything to which you bind yourself on earth you will also be bound in My heaven and everything from which you loose yourself on earth you shall also be loosed from in the devil's hell.  You will able to bind yourself to My blessings and loose yourself from the devil's curses.  (Matthew 16:19)
     Remember that to be blessed extensively means to happy with life-joy, being spiritually and physically prosperous, relishing in My favor, being saved from evil, and with a cheerful attitude because you are in total unity with Me through My Holy Spirit.  It is having My heaven in your life on earth, which is My Good News.
     Your Loving Father of Love and Blessings  

No comments: