Monday, January 25, 2021

BLESSING CAUTIONS

 BLESSING CAUTIONS
My Dear Precious Child,
   The old covenant prophet Isaiah was proficient at speaking for Me to the Jews who were about to enter into the promised land that I had prepared for them.  I told them that I required that peace be sowed far from them and peace be sowed near to them; that  if they sowed peace that they would be healed, which means blessed in every area of life. (Isaiah 57:19-21) I reminded them that the wicked are like the tossed seas which cannot be calmed with its waters tossing up mud and filth with no peace for the wicked.  That is a contrast between what taking My advice can do for you and what obeying the temptations of the devil will do to you.  
    Isaiah's primary mission in speaking for Me to the people of Israel was to remind them that there were good thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions that would guarantee that My blessing would flood into their lives. But I also had to caution the people that there were also thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions that would guarantee that the devil's curses would flood into their lives with its curses.  They were fasting in repentance for their evil actions, expecting that their fasting food and drink would impress Me to bless them with My gracious gifts and rewards.  I told Isaiah to tell the officials and also the people that they had sought Me day after day like a nation that had actually done the just things that I had required of them instead of their actual actions that were in opposition to My instructions.  (Isaiah 58:1-2)
   The people had inquired of Me why I did not take into account their many fasts of food and drink plus their lamenting in sackcloth and ashes while they were still quarreling and fighting, striking at each other with wicked tongues.(Isaiah 58:3-4)  I answered them through Isaiah and told them that there were real fasts of actions that would guarantee that their voices would be heard by Me.  (Isaiah 58:5)
   I said that you must release people who have been bound unjustly to you, that you need to untie the ropes of  bondage of wickedness from you to any person as one of the fasts that I choose for you.  That means that if anyone owes you anything that you should release the person from his or her debt if it is an unjust debt.  If a person requires something of you that the person swore to do for you, you must also release that person from his oath.
    You must set free anyone who is oppressed by you by your rescinding every obligation you have required of anyone, including your pressuring anyone to do something for you that turns into a burden for the person.  Releasing the person from every obligation will free both of you from the demons of oppression.  Be careful not to be legalistic about gratitude owed to you.  Release everyone from any obligation to verbally thank you for your gifts to them or for deeds you've done for them.  (verse 6)
    The next instruction that I gave to the Jews which pertain to you also and guarantee My blessings to flood into your life is that I told the Jews and all of My children to feed the hungry, to shelter the homeless who are fleeing from oppression, to clothe the naked when you see them, and that you do not turn your back on your children or a relative who asks something of you. (verse 7)
     When you become My arms and hands of distributing food, water, clothing, vindication, appreciation and validation to the needy, then My windows of heaven open and My blessings flow into your life on earth because you have shared what I have given to you.  I said that your vindication will go before you and My glory will be your rear guard.  I said that your light will break forth and you will be speedily healed.(verse 8) That happens because you have broken your allegiance to the devil and been restored to Me.
    I reiterated through Isaiah that My light will break forth in darkness and I will guide you always and you will have plenty of everything that you need, plus I will renew your strength and you will be like a well watered garden, much like a spring of water that has no end. (Isaiah 58:10-12) I said that every regret from the past will be raised up to be a superior experience.  I said that you will be called a repairer of the breach, the restorer of ruined households because you have been My arms and hands of distribution of physical, emotional and spiritual goods in the earth,
    Part of the instructions that I gave is that you honor the Sabbath by not working yourself nor should you make a person work for you on the Sabbath.  I meant for it to be a delightful day of rest from labors, a day for your bodies to rejuvenate for the days of work ahead.  I asked My children to honor the Sabbath by not following your own pursuits to work and take workers with you to work.  I also instructed you that you can choose to speak without malice to everyone at least one day a week because you are not exhausted from being overworked on all seven days a week. (verse 13)
    When My children follow these instructions that I gave through Isaiah which were also mirrored by Jesus Christ in His teachings, then I PROMISED that you would delight in Me and that I can make you so filled with My blessings that you will ride on the heights of the earth as your heritage.  (Isaiah 58:14; Matthew 25:31-46)
    Isaiah made sure that you understand that I am your Lord who has spoken these instructions to everyone in every generation.
    I am a practical Father.  I teach My children how to avoid evil and instead to inherit My good works of blessings in their lives because they have heeded My instructions.
    Your Father of Workable Instructions. 

No comments: