Thursday, January 21, 2021

THE BLESSINGS OF FREEDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
     There are multitudes of blessings to be enjoyed when you are free from being bound to evil thoughts, attitudes, words and actions. When you recognize their temptations in your thoughts and in your experiences, you will immediately send the  demons behind the temptations to hell instead of yielding to them.  My blessings of peace, joy and love manifest themselves in your life immediately when a battle is won. (Romans 8:21)  The devil cannot stand for you to be free from his dominating activities, so he sends his demons to tempt you back into his family so he can curse your life with devastation and death. Many of My children who profess to be free and sing about My freedom are still bound to fleshly passions which curse their lives but they are too busy with the fleshly passions and allegiances to hear My voice of discernment which identifies the enemy's thoughts, attitudes and actions to which they are bound.
   When you are truly walking in freedom from the works of the devil, I cautioned you not to let your freedom be a reason for other people to sin. (I Corinthians 8:9) In other words, don't flaunt your freedom in front of other people who are not led  by My Spirit and are still weak in power against the devil.  For instance, if a friend or family member has a weakness for wine or other alcoholic drinks, don't ask him or her to join you in enjoying a glass of wine because that one glass might be the catalyst for influencing him or her to become addicted.  Your influence might have pushed the friend over the edge into addiction.  Another example is if a person has been walking in the truth of the old political/religious laws being condemning and judgmental, don't insist on their joining you in attending a teaching on the history of old laws because of the dangerous power of the devil to use the laws to entice the person to again make the laws his or her god instead of Me.  Also, another example is if a person has had or still has a problem with gluttony, don't ask that person to join you in an all-you-can-eat dinner.  It may only take that one time for the demon of gluttony to return to its former resting place in the person.(Luke 11:23-26)  You must be forever sensitive to My Holy Spirit teaching you to walk in constant communication with Me so that you will not influence someone to allow a particular demon to again gain control of his life.  (I Corinthians 8:6-13)
   Some of My children arrogantly display their freedom.  Your freedom must not be a reason for influencing someone to return to a sin.  I said that the demon of which he or she was previously bound and cast out will bring seven demons more evil than the original one if you unwisely flaunt your freedom and cause someone to think they can enjoy the same level of freedom from the devil's works that you have.  The person must first become established in My love, joy and peace.
   Very often other people have been injured by religious people who ignorantly think they are supposed to talk about Jesus Christ instead of their being cued by My Holy Spirit that it's time to speak about the Good News, so they become foolish in their witnessing.  My wisdom says that you must pray diligently for a person in your prayer closet before you even mention My name to him or her.  When you become led by My Holy Spirit you will know when the anointing is present for you to share your faith in Me,  That anointing will be present when the spiritual field in the person has been plowed and is ready for My seeds. Otherwise, you cause the person to run from Me instead of run toward Me. That is another example of your actions of arrogant freedom causing a person to reject the Good News.
   Walking in My freedom means that you walk constantly in unity with Me through the presence of My Holy Spirit living in your body which you provided for Him to be one of His temples on earth. (I Corinthians 3:16) When you are led by Him and pray in His intercessory prayers, you will have an abundance of My blessings in your life on earth because you have not offended anyone. (James 3:2)
    Cultivate a spiritually hearing ear so that you will know My voice spoken to you though My Holy Spirit.  (Proverbs 20:12)  When you have a hearing ear you will not offend anyone but you will instead know when to speak and when not to speak, when to enjoy wine and when not to enjoy wine, when to eat food and when to limit food according to the needs of other people who accompany you. Being led by My Holy Spirit will cause you to always enjoy the blessings that flow into your life from My heaven because there are no barricades between heaven and earth in your life.
    Your Father of Valuable Advice            
                   

No comments: