Wednesday, January 20, 2021

BLESSED VICTORIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    The victory over the devil that Jesus Christ won for humanity is a reason for lifelong celebration.  
    The fact that He died for the sins of the whole world is a reason for celebration.
    The fact that He came to earth to amplify the knowledge of My true character is a reason for celebration.
    The fact that He retrieved from the devil the authority to subdue the earth and gave it back to humans who become My children by being born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit is certainly reason for constant celebration.
    The miraculous fact that by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins in order to make you and My other children into entirely new creations by the power of My Holy Spirit from the inside of you is reason for gratitude, praise and celebration for My mysterious plan.
   The fact that My Holy Spirit has the assignment to change your personality and character from the character traits of the devil into My image of Love is reason to celebrate the transformation.
   The fact that My children will spend eternity in My heaven with Me where the celebrations never stop is reason for celebration in the earth also.     
   The greatest gift that most of My children miss is that I GAVE YOU AND MY OTHER HOLY-SPIRIT-BAPTIZED-CHILDREN MY POWER AND AUTHORITY OVER THE DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS' WORKS WHILE YOU LIVE IN THE EARTH.  The earth became the devil's domain when Adam allowed him and his demons to inhabit the earth that I originally gave to people.
   Many of My children wait to go to heaven before using their power and authority over the devil.  (Luke 10:19) There is no devil in heaven and there are no demons in My heaven.  I gave to you authority over the forces of evil in the earth so that you will allow My Holy Spirit to cleanse your spiritual housing in the earth, followed by your allowing Me to cleanse your physical world.  By your praying in the language of My heaven as initiated in your mouth by the Holy Spirit I am able to cleanse your body, which is the temple of My Holy Spirit. You also give to Me the authority through your praying in My tongues of heaven to cast out of the earth and into the fiery furnace all causes of offenses in the earth, those being the devil and his demons. (Matthew 13:36-43) Interceding in the spiritual languages of My heaven is one way to cleanse your life and your world of the demons who plague your life.
   Another way that My Holy Spirit gives to you the power and authority in the earth to assist Me in cleansing My temple in the earth, which is your body, is by your refusing to obey the temptations of the devil.  I said that when you submit yourself to Me and resist the devil's temptations to do his will in the earth that he will eventually leave you and give up his harassment of you. (James 4:7-10)  The demons are persistent only when you yield to them.  If you persist in doing only My will in the earth instead of the devil's temptations, then they go to someone else who will yield to them.  The demons don't take rejection well.  They leave after you have resisted their temptations in your mind to carry out their evil in the earth.
    When you are being tempted by the devil, you must use My power and authority to cast a demon out of your thoughts.  Cast those demons into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them from the foundation of the earth.  (John 15:6; Daniel 3:1; Matthew 10:1)  When Jesus cast out demons from people he could not cast them into the fire that I prepared for them because He had not yet gone to hell and retrieved authority to the earth and to the heavens.  After He rose from the dead, He proclaimed that He had been given authority to heaven and earth. (Matthew 22:13)  Now My children who are baptized in the Holy Spirit have the authority to cast the demons into the fires of hell.(Matthew 28:18-20)
   When My children use their authority to cast the demons out from their lives and into the fire, that is when real victory is celebrated in heaven and earth because My children have assumed the role of victors in the earth.  Their lives become the light of the world and they begin to have heaven on earth, just like I planned and desired.
   Real victory is celebrated in heaven and in the earth when My children assume the ministry to which I called them;  that being the word of reconciliation, reconciling the world to Me. (II Corinthians 5:18-19)  That is reason for celebration in heaven and on earth for your blessed victories over evil.
    Your Father of Reconciliation 

No comments: