Tuesday, January 12, 2021

CURSES PREVAIL

My Dear Precious Child,
    I spoke abundant warnings to you and My other children through Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, other prophets and My Son Jesus Christ, all who spoke for Me, which is called prophesy.  I spoke directly to Adam when I told him not to listen to the temptations to do evil which would come into his thoughts.(Genesis 2:15-17)  I spoke directly to Cain when I told him that sin, being the devil, was crouching at the door of his mind in order to tempt him to kill his brother Abel.  (Genesis 4:6-7)  
   I gave many, many instructions through Moses for people to refuse evil and do good so that My blessings would come into the lives of the Israelites, and those truths still are applicable to your life.  I also told them about the curses that would come into their lives, and yours, if you do not follow My instructions to you.  I am the perfect Father and I desire that all of My children refuse evil and do good so that I can open My heaven and pour My blessings into your lives, but if you listen to the voices of evil from hell in your thoughts and follow them, then you have chosen another father who is cruel and he will curse your life in many areas.
    After I told the Jews the many blessings that would come into their lives when they lived in the promised land which I had prepared for them if they obeyed My instructions that I gave to them, I also identified the curses that would flood into their lives if they did not follow My instructions but instead followed the temptations of the devil which are constantly hiding in your mind.  Those temptations can also come from other people whom the devil uses to temp you to do his will in your life on earth.
    I told the first man from the beginning that he had a choice between blessings and curses.  You still do.  
    I said that if you obey the voice of the devil in your thoughts that you would be cursed in the city, cursed in the country, cursed in your food supply, your bread supply, your children, your garden produce, your animals, your herds, your fowls, and you will be cursed in your birth and your death because you have joined with evil and will inherit evil.(Deuteronomy 28:15-19)
    If you don't follow My Fatherly advice identifying evil and advising you about refusing to yield to the temptation to do evil in your world, if you follow the devil's  instructions you will be frustrated in every endeavor and enterprise in which you engage until you are speedily destroyed and die when the devil has exterminated you from the promised land in which I place you. (Deuteronomy 28:20)  To the Israelites it was Canaan.  To you it is having heaven on earth if you embrace My kingdom of God and follow My words, living a life of joy on earth.
   If you don't follow My Fatherly advice and choose to do what the devil tempts you to do, these curses will come upon you:  He has wasting diseases and fevers for his followers, plus a scorching, fiery drought with blight and searing winds that will plague areas of your country until you die; all at the devil's hand.(Deuteronomy 28:21-22) The sky will be like bronze and the earth like iron. You will be beaten down by your enemies;  if you advance against them from one direction, you will flee before them in seven ways and you will be a terrifying example to everyone in the earth.  Your carcass will be food for birds and beasts with no one to scare them off.  (Deuteronomy 28:22-26)
   Another curse that the devil has for you is that he can strike you with boils, tumors, eczema and the itch, madness, blindness and panic so that even at midday you will grope like a blind man in the dark, unable to find your way. (verses 27-29)
   All of those curses will be available as the devil's gifts to you for your obeying his voice in your thoughts, if you so choose.  The devil promises you wealth but you will end up penniless, all because you chose the devil to be your god instead of allowing Me to be your Loving Father.
   It doesn't have to be so if you continue to seek to hear My voice and follow My loving instructions which lead you to a life of an abundance of joy.  (Hebrews 12:25-29)
    Your Father of Peace and Love 

No comments: