Sunday, January 10, 2021

BLESSING GUARANTEES

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told the people of Israel that if they continued to listen to My voice and heed  My instructions, being careful to observe all of them, that I would raise them high above other nations of the earth.  I said that when they paid attention to and obeyed all that My parenting taught them to do that many blessings would come into their lives on earth: (Deuteronomy 28:1-8)
   To be blessed means to be happy, to be envied and spiritually prosperous with life-joy and satisfaction in My favor and salvation regardless of outward conditions.  To be blessed means to experience heaven on earth as a member of My family.
   These were and still are My promises to all of My children:  
   You will be abundantly blessed in the city.
   You will be abundantly blessed in the country.
   Your children will be blessed.
   Your crops will be blessed.
   Your livestock and the offspring will be blessed.
   The issue of your herds and the young of your flocks will be blessed.
   Your grain bin and kneading bowl will be blessed.
   Your kneading bowl will be blessed.
   You will be blessed in everything that you attempt in the future and you will be blessed in everything you leave behind in the past.
   I said that I will beat down before you the enemies that rise up against you.  If they come against you in one direction, I will cause your enemies to flee in seven directions.
   I will affirm My blessing upon you, on your barns and all of your  undertakings, blessing them in the promised land that I lead you into.
   I was making a promise of My kind of care that you and My other children  receive from Me when you enter into My kingdom of God that I set aside for you in the earth PROVIDING THAT YOU KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS/INSTRUCTIONS that I told you about.  My warnings and guidance, called commandments and instructions, keep you from falling into the traps set for you by the devil which have terrible consequences called curses which produce woes.  
   When Moses gave the same instructions to the Israelites, they referred to their entering into their promised land of milk and honey.  Because the people were unaccustomed to the new land, it was necessary for them to take My advice so that they would excel in every area of life in their new land. My promises of blessings depended upon their always taking My advice.  I could not remove the devil's traps, but I could lead and guide them around the traps if they stayed in communication with Me and then followed My advice.
    I promised that they would be extremely fortunate in every area of their lives if they stayed in communication with Me and followed My instructions.
    Their lives could be heaven or hell, depending upon what they chose to do, either listen to Me or listen to the devil.
    The choice between blessings and curses is still yours.
    Your Caring Father

No comments: