Friday, January 8, 2021

IDENTIFYING SOME CURSES THAT CAUSED WOES

 My Dear Precious Child,
   Over and over and over and over again in My instructions to you I told you and all of My children that if you will hear My voice and heed My instructions to love people, to be kind, to be good to people, to be peaceful with everyone, to be patient, to be joyful, to be steadfast in your love for me, that I will be able to lead and guide you into doing only the things that cause the windows and doors of My heaven to open so that I can pour out My blessings upon you.  However, when you hear the devil's temptations in your mind to yield to sexual temptations, to judge people, to condemn people, belittle people, mock people, hate people, create strife, kill, steal, blame, shame, or do other unkind things to people in obedience to the devil's temptations, then you cause the windows and doors of hell to open so that the devil can pour His curses of destruction upon you.
    I always keep My word.  I said that I am a faithful Father who keeps My promises to you and that I pour My steadfast love and mercy on those people who love Me and KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, meaning take My advice in My instructions to you.(Deuteronomy 7:9)  My explanation was complete when I said that when you earnestly remember Me as the source of your physical, emotional and spiritual wealth instead of yourself, then I can establish My relationship with you which I promised.  But, I said that if you forget Me, your Father, and walk after the guidance of other gods to serve them and worship them, then you shall surely perish at the hands of the devil. (Deuteronomy 8:18-20) You don't perish at My hands but you perish at the hands of the devil even though I tried to lead you onto the paths of goodness.
   Moses spoke for Me to the Jews that I said that some of the reasons that they would inherit curses from the devil is if they made graven images and set them up in secret.  Then He coached the people to say amen if they agreed. (Deuteronomy 27:15)
   I told Moses to tell the people that if they dishonored their parents that they would inherit the curses of the devil, also.  That is because their parents were to teach them to refuse the temptations to do evil.  Then all the people said amen, so be it, meaning that they understood.(Deuteronomy 27:16)
   Another temptation of the devil that caused curses to come into the lives of the Jews was if they yielded to the urge to move their neighbor's landmark in order to steal from him. And all the people said amen, meaning that they understood.  (Deuteronomy 27:17)
   Moses continued with My instructions, telling the people that if they mislead a blind man on his way that they would be obeying the devil's temptation and would be inheritors of the devil's curses.  The people said amen, so be it.(Deuteronomy 27:18)
   Another action that would cause the doors and windows of hell to open up and send curses upon the people was to be unjust to the sojourner, meaning the person fleeing another country, or unjust to a stranger, the fatherless or a widow.  The people replied amen, that they understand.(Deuteronomy 27:19)  
   Curses from hell fall upon a man who has intercourse with his father's wife because she is united to his father.  Amen was required of the people to say, meaning so be it, indicating they understood. (Deuteronomy 27:20)
   Curses from hell fall upon a man who has intercourse with an animal. The people agreed by speaking amen that they understood My guidance. (Deuteronomy 27:21)
    Curses from hell also fall upon a man who has intercourse with his half sister, whether his mother's or his father's daughter.  The people agreed, so be it. (Deuteronomy 27:23)
    Another action which caused a man to inherit curses from the devil was if he killed his neighbor, to which the people said amen, in agreement.(Deuteronomy 27:24)
    Taking a bribe to kill an innocent person also caused a man to inherit curses from hell in his life.  All the people said amen, so be it.(Deuteronomy 27:25)
    Moses summed up My instructions at that time concerning curses which would come into their lives if they obeyed the devil when He said that if the people did not agree to hear My instructions and do them that they would find themselves already cursed by the devil in their lives on earth because demonic activity abounded in their country.  All the people said amen.(Deuteronomy27:26)        
    Those activities that I cautioned against were the most common sins that the people of Israel encountered in their DNA at the time, and evidently lust was the most most passionate one, lust for sex, lust for something that belonged to another person and lust for power over the disenfranchised people in their midst.  I was trying to alert the people that the devil roams the earth trying to see whom he can entice to follow his temptations so that he can curse their lives with destruction and death. (Genesis 3:2-11; Genesis 4:7;I Peter 3:8)
    Listening to My personal voice as is spoken in the thoughts of My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit will allow Me to identify the demons who are most prevalent in the person's DNA at the time because of his or her ancestors yielding to the demons and sinning in the past, which brought the devil's curses into their lives for three and four generations.  Also I will bring to light the sins of the politicians and religious leaders so that you will not follow them and make idols of them.  Remember that I said that the sins or demons of the fathers are visited on the children for three to four generations until someone in their family lineage does not yield to the devil's voice which causes the demon to have to leave if the person would not do his evil will. (James 4:7)
    My words bring prosperity in every area of your life when you follow them. Yielding to the devil's temptations brings poverty and curses into every area of your life when you follow them.  The devil's words in your thoughts tempt you to follow his words which bring destruction into your life.  Following the guidance of My words saves you from the devil's death and destruction which are operable in your world.  
   Truth is really very simple.  
   Your Father of Insight and Truth

No comments: