Tuesday, January 26, 2021

BLESSED TO THE UTMOST

My Dear Precious Child,
    After My Son Jesus was baptized in My Holy Spirit where He became the Christ and He received My power over the devil's evil works in the world, the first teaching that came out of His mouth related to the thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken by you that guarantee that you will be blessed by Me.  The word "blessed" means that you are exceedingly happy, emotionally and spiritually prosperous, admired by others because of your goodness, that you will have My joy of life in you, and you are being saved from evil works by being in My favor and endued with My power.  The prophets of the old covenant who spoke for Me to kings, priests and entire countries had spoken from Me to them the ways to be blessed in the earth and the ways you are cursed in the earth.  So the first teaching of My Son Jesus Christ to His followers was about the attitudes that people must have in order to become blessed to the utmost by Me.  His explanations of the attitudes, which are referred to as the Beatitudes,  mirrored the insights of the old prophets about whether you will inherit My blessings in your life or whether you will inherit the devil's curses in your life on earth. The prophets spoke mainly about that truth. 
   The first attitude that Jesus Christ told you that you must have in order for you to become exceedingly happy and blessed because of being saved from the devil's works is the attitude of being poor in spirit, which is your having the complete opposite of the devil's attitudes through the Pharisees, Scribes, scribes (those being the politicians) and also the religious leaders of pride and arrogance.  To be poor in spirit means to be humble, placing the needs of other people above your own by your having a servant's attitude which was in stark opposition to the leaders' habits of taking money and goods from the poor for their own use.  (Matthew 5:3) A servant's attitude means that you are willing and able to share your blessings with other people. 
   The prevailing attitudes of the political and religious leaders was to consider themselves more blessed and more intelligent both mentally and spiritually than the masses of people, and they considered themselves as being favored by Me when the opposite was true.  I have no favorites.  The people who become exceedingly blessed by Me are the people who have a servant's attitude, being humbled to be considered My child, as Jesus taught in His teachings about attitudes when two of his disciples desired to be greatest in My kingdom of God.  He told those disciples that they must become servants of people first before I could bless them.
   Jesus Christ told His disciples not to rejoice because the demons obeyed them, but instead He said that they should rejoice that their names are written in the Lamb's book of life, meaning in the generational heritage of My family.  He was intimating that the demons didn't really obey the disciples.  Instead they are obeying My Holy Spirit who has taken up residence in the bodies of the disciples.  The demons certainly did not obey the disciples before Jesus prayed for them in which He imparted the anointing of My Holy Spirit to them.  Hidden within that chiding by Jesus Christ to the disciples he was cautioning  them to avoid pride and arrogance and to stay humble. (Luke 10:20)
    Anyone who is "poor" or humble in Spirit will be ripe to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, thus their being birthed into My kingdom of God as My child.  The prideful, arrogant people cannot enter because their gods are their own egos, which happens very often in leaders of countries and rich people.  If a person is not humble, then he or she will become like the disciples who wanted to be the greatest, at least as great as Jesus.  Jesus told them that they would have to suffer the same death, if they wanted to be great.   They did. (Matthew 18:1-4)
    Humility is most important when a person begins to minister for My kingdom of God.  Remaining humble is easier when you realize that ministering for Me was never possible until you were baptized in My Holy Spirit and became led by My Spirit.  Rejoice that My Holy Spirit in you is working to do My work in your life.
     Your Father of Humble, Merciful Children 

No comments: