Friday, January 15, 2021

CHOOSING CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
    If you have chosen the devil's curses instead of My blessings by obeying the voice of the devil in the form of temptations which caused you to lose all of My wonderful blessings and when you become sick and tired of having the devil as your father, then I, in My enduring mercy, am waiting for your return to Me.  If you choose to repent, which means to turn from evil ways and embrace My ways, then you become the prodigal child which I described through the teaching of Jesus Christ. (Luke 15:10-24) My welcome home for you is just as celebratory as the Prodigal in that parable. (Deuteronomy 28:1-4)
    I told Moses to tell the Israelites that when a person, including you, turns from your corrupt ways in which you inherited the consequences of making the devil your lord, that I will place you into My promised land of the kingdom of God and that I will make you more prosperous and numerous than your own fathers.  I said that I would circumcise your heart and the hearts of your descendants so that all of you will love Me with all of your heart and soul so that you will live.  You are not only granted the position of My treasured child, but the demons who caused your curses will inherit his own curses for persecuting you.  Instead of you continuing in your suffering, the demons who harassed you will pay a price for tempting you.  (Matthew 13:36-42)
    In speaking that prophesy through Moses, I said, HOWEVER, that you must again hear My voice and carry out all that I instruct you to do so that you will not fall for the evil tricks of the devil again.  If you continue to hear My voice and take My advice found in My individual words to you, then you will increase in more than goodly measure the returns from your labors, the fruit of your womb and the produce of your soil, meaning in all of your earthly endeavors you will be abundantly blessed.  I said that I would delight in your prosperity if only you will listen to Me, making Me your Lord, your God, and your keeping all of My commandments to you when you return to Me with all of your heart and all of your soul. (Deuteronomy 30:1-10)
   Not only was Moses speaking from Me to the Jews about their habit of sinning and then returning to Me after their sinning by obeying demons, he was foretelling the methods of My salvation which was eventually to come into your life when you accept the proven fact that Jesus Christ was crucified for your sins, went to hell for your transgressions and rose again from the dead by the power of My Holy Spirit.  He was foretelling that Jesus Christ would send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in you and cause you to become My child by being born of My Spirit. Then when you seek My kingdom of God and My righteousness, the Holy Spirit baptizes you in My Holy Spirit by removing the veil between heaven and earth which was placed there by the devil in order for humanity to be forever separated from Me.  
   When you ask Me to become baptized in My Holy Spirit, He removes that demonic barrier between heaven and earth so that you become spiritually surrounded by My entire kingdom of heaven, the Heavenly Jerusalem, whose population includes innumerable angels who are gathered for the festival of your homecoming where everyone there is a firstborn child, a citizen of My heaven.  I am also in that population, also the spirits of the saints who rose from the dead when Jesus was raised, and they are made perfect.  Jesus is at My right hand and He is the mediator of the new and last covenant by His blood which is more serious and effective than the blood of the first man who was killed, Abel. (Hebrews 12:22-24)
    My children who are born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit must pay attention to the words of Jesus Christ and My prophets of the new covenant who warn you that there constantly are false prophets who seek you out because of their assignment from hell to bring you back into fellowship with the devil so that you will again be consumed by demonic curses which destroy your life. (Matthew 7:15; Matthew 24:24; II Peter 2:1; I John 4:1) My Holy Spirit gives you the power to refuse the temptations and instead for you to send those demons into the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:36-42)  You must allow the Holy Spirit to become Lord in your life on earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)                
    Your Father of Truth Filled Words         

No comments: