Saturday, January 2, 2021

WOES FOR LOCKING UP THE KINGDOM

 WOES FOR LOCKING UP THE KINGDOM
My Dear Precious Child,
    Luke certainly paid attention to the teaching from Jesus Christ about the woes coming on the lawyers for their taking away from people the key of knowledge about My kingdom eventually coming upon people who obeyed the instructions from Jesus about seeking My kingdom.  He knew that every word from the mouth of Jesus would come to pass.  Even though He didn't know what kind of woes were to come, He took My Son Jesus at His word and recorded them in his book.  (Luke 11:52)
    The lawyers and lawmakers were privy to all of the constitution and bylaws of my kingdom because of the writings of the old covenant prophets.  (Psalm 19 and Palm 119) Being a physician, Luke knew that there are spiritual and emotional laws, as well as natural laws, which are always in effect and that ignoring them brings curses and woes upon people.  He knew that ignoring My words through the prophets referring to My kingdom of God becoming evident in people would cause people to miss out on My blessings and instead inherit curses from hell.
    Jesus Christ had singled out the lawyers who were learned men according to scriptures and accused them of taking away from people the key of knowledge relating to My Kingdom of Heaven.  He said that the lawyers had not gained access themselves but also they had stopped the people from entering who wished to enter.  Jesus said later that woes would come upon a person through whom an offense comes, also referring to such people as the lawyers in that instance.  (Luke 17:1-4) He said that it would be better for the person who causes offenses to have a millstone hanged about his neck and he be cast into the sea than that the person should cause one of My little children to offend Me or some other person.  
   The Jewish leaders, those people being politicians, lawyers and religious leaders, began to set traps for Jesus Christ so they could accuse Him to the Roman rulers in order for Him to be crucified for the sins of the world and go to hell to satisfy the devil's judgment for humanity.  My Holy Spirit raised Him from the dead with the authority to heaven and earth taken away from the devil and restored to Him, and Jesus appeared to many people in the earth, telling them to wait in Jerusalem for My promise. (Acts 1:1-9)
   It was then only a short time until the day of Pentecost when My Kingdom of God came into the lives of the followers of Jesus Christ who were waiting in the upper room in Jerusalem for My promise to them to be fulfilled.  My promise was that I would live in them and I would personally be their God, which had been prophesied by all of the old covenant prophets in intricate ways and Jesus Christ himself.  It was the greatest day for all mankind because My Kingdom of Heaven came to earth to live inside of people. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   To the Jewish leaders who opposed Jesus Christ at ever turn, those men suffered immeasurable woes, as was prophesied.  They kept some people out of My kingdom of God and refused to go in themselves. (Luke 11:52-53)  While My children of promise went around allowing My Holy Spirit to fulfill the ministry of Jesus Christ in the lives of My children, the Jewish political and religious leaders suffered many woes while My children of promise soared in the earth being victorious over the works of the devil, per the prophesies of Jesus Christ.
    That wonderful phenomenon happens every time a person becomes born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My Kingdom of God becomes operable in the life of the person and he or she becomes a new creature by the power of My Holy Spirit. Old things become new because My Kingdom is operable in his or her life.  I become Lord in the earth in the person by My Holy Spirit in the lives  of the people who are led by My Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit.
     It is then that I become Lord of the earth in the lives of My children.   
    Your Father of Fulfilled Promises

No comments: