Thursday, January 14, 2021

UNNECESSARY CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the beginning when I created the first man, Adam, he and I were in perfect harmony, walking and communicating in love as Father and child.  Adam fell out of unity with Me when Eve, his wife, yielded to the temptation of the devil and influenced Adam to also follow the devil's temptation which allowed the devil to flood the earth with his evil demons who would take over the earth for themselves. From that day forth there was the choice between good and evil for people to make.  Hell's curses overcame My blessings because Adam and his family continued to follow the guidance of the temptations of the devil in their thoughts instead of following My guidance which would have caused them to avoid the devil's curses of destruction and death and allow My gifts from heaven to bless them.  Instead of having My blessings in their lives, they allowed their lord at the time, the devil, to bring devastation into the earth that I had created as a replica of My heaven.  (Genesis 2:15-17; Romans 5:15)
   Those curses remain in every family until someone in that family is born of My Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit, begins to walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit and prays on every occasion in My Holy Spirit, which is My new covenant with people.  It is through the words of their mouths that I speak to the demons who are in their family DNA and cast those demons out of them and their generational heritage into the fiery furnace that I created for those demons.  When I am allowed to cast out the demons, then the people in that family shine like the sun in the earth.  (Matthew 13:36-42)
    Until someone assumes authority over the demons in his or her family, then the demons from hell have a successful time in the earth by cursing families for generations.  I gave every person the choice between blessings and curses when I gave them independence.  It is from My Love that I gave free will.  I didn't want puppets.  I wanted children who are made in My image, being creative, loving, peaceful, kind, merciful, joyful, good and patient.  Following My will in the earth will set you free from the curses of the devil.
    Moses set forth this truth when he identified the enormous amount of destruction that can come into the life of a person when that person yields only to the temptations of the devil.  He said, "When the devil has become your lord he raises up against you a demonic nation from the earth which shows no respect for the old or pity for the young.  The demons will consume your livestock, your crops, your animals and fowl, they will cause your walls of protection to come tumbling down in every community throughout your land.  Your enemies will consume your children and every fruit of the wombs of women." (Deuteronomy 28:49-57)      
    I also cautioned Moses to tell the Jews, "Making the devil your lord will allow him to curse you and your descendants with severe and constant blows, malignant and lasting maladies and all of the diseases of Egypt from which the Israelites fled, plus every sickness or calamity not mentioned in the books of law will come upon your family until it is destroyed, all at the hands of the devil whom you have made your lord.  The families of the earth whose inhabitants are as numerous as the stars in the sky will only have a few left, all because they did not listen to My warnings to them. In the morning they will wish that it was night and at night they will wish that it was daytime because they will live in constant dread."  (Deuteronomy 28:69)   
    In My great love for humanity and My creation I told Moses to tell the Jews that if they would return to Me, hearing My words and obeying them, then all of the curses in their lives would be changed to My blessings.  I said that I would have pity upon them, that I would circumcise their hearts and the hearts of their descendants, that they would all love Me with all of their hearts and souls and that they would live.  I told them that returning to Me was not too difficult or remote to do.  I said that it was not in the sky for someone to bring it down so that they could carry it out.  I also said that it was not in the abyss so that anyone could carry it out.  I said that it was in their mouths and in their hearts and that they only needed to carry out My will in their lives. (Deuteronomy 28:11-14)
    In My new covenant with My children of the Holy Spirit I repeated the same truth.  I said through the new covenant prophet Paul the same truth.  I said for no one to say, "Who will go to heaven to bring Christ down;" and do not say, "Who will go to the underworld to bring Christ back from the dead."  I said, "The Word of faith is in you, on your lips and in your heart, the Word of faith in which you believe." (Romans 10:6-9)  Participating in My method of salvation blots out the curses and brings blessings into your life to both the Jew and the pagan. I said that My method of salvation is your choosing to be guided by My Holy Spirit and your praying in My Holy Spirit at all times and in every occasion will guarantee that all things will work together for your good. (Romans 8:13-14 and 26-28)  When My will is done in your life, then your desires, dreams, prayers and wishes are granted, which bring heaven into your life on earth.
     I have coached people from the beginning on how to avoid the curses that the devil released upon people when he became lord of the earth at the permission of Adam.  (II Corinthians 4:4) When I sent Jesus Christ into the earth to die for the sins of the world and then I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to empower people to do My will, salvation came to earth.  You just need to be guided by My Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit at all times and in every occasion, which allows Me to chase the demons who plague your life into hell.
     Your Father of Workable Plans          

No comments: