Friday, January 29, 2021

BLESSING ADVENTURES

My Dear Precious Child,
    So very much of the actions behind My ability to bless My children has to do with actions and choices on their part.  For instance Jesus Christ in his teaching about attitudes and blessings said that My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit will be spiritually prosperous, happy, basking in My favor and salvation, and will be satisfied in very area of their lives on earth IF they hunger and thirst for My righteousness. (Matthew 5:6)
   My righteousness can only be attained if My children seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek the revelation of My righteous characteristics only by walking in the guidance of the Holy Spirit and fellowshipping with Me through My Holy Spirit.  It is only by one-on-one communion with Me that My righteous attributes can be revealed to you.  If you only know Me by the hearing of the ear, like Job did, you will be like him and his three friends who had polluted ideas about My character.  In the poem of Job, not until he met Me face to face, one-on-one. did he know Me intimately and I was able to abundantly restore his former blessings to him. (Job 42:1-6)
   Hungering after righteousness and thirsting after My righteousness are all related to intimate fellowship with Me. That is what the communion observation ritual signifies in your churches.  But in reality, when you eat, meaning consume, the bread and you drink the wine, meaning consuming it into your being it only is an outward practice that signifies your truly setting yourself aside from the world and enjoying true fellowship with Me.  The communion ritual only signifies your intimate one-on-one fellowship with Me where you speak with Me and I SPEAK TO YOU in specific words that only you understand.  My words to you are tailor made so that only you can understand them and they bring new power into your life on earth.  Like earthly meals of bread and wine, they enhance your entire being. 
   In Our fellowship together when you genuinely hunger and thirst to know My mysteries and My character I am able to bring new spiritual life to your body and mind in the form of revelation knowledge.  When I reveal scripture to you or when I speak My encouraging words to you, there is spiritual life that grows inside of your physical body and mind.  Your image of Me begins to be only as LOVE and the other facets of LOVE which are joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  Then, by osmosis, the more you set yourself aside to receive more of My personal spiritual food the more revelation you have and the more blessings can pour into your life because you become more and more created into My image in the earth. (Galatians 4:19)
    It is never your doing.  Your only obligation is to seek My kingdom and My righteousness. You receive My kingdom of God into your life and surrounding you when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That is when the adventure begins, as you hunger and thirst after more Truths which are the building blocks of My temple that I form inside of you. (I Corinthians 3:16)  Eventually Truth becomes visible in your life on the outside just like it is on the inside, and people who see you feel as through they have seen Me.
    Hungering and thirsting after righteousness which results in your hearing Truth goes from one adventure to another one.  Your exciting adventures with Me are never ending.  There is nothing that originates in the earth that is as exciting and satisfying.  That is why Jesus Christ wrote that if you hunger and thirst after spiritual food from Me which comes into your mind in the form of words, visions and dreams, you will not only be satisfied but you will be blessed beyond measure at the spiritual buffet that I have for you.
    Your Father of Spiritual Food That Never Ends  

No comments: