Wednesday, January 6, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    Since the beginning of the earth, My entire communication with people, whom I created in My image, has been to alert them to the existence of evil that is present in their world.  The first man, Adam, gave the devil an open door and allowed the devil to become the lord of the earth to people who unite with him to do his evil deeds in the world.  It is through demonically influenced people that the entire earth became cursed.  It is My children who hear My voice and follow My will through whom portions of the world become blessed.  
    I gave care of the world to people, but when the devil was allowed by people to curse with destruction the weather, the climate, the relationships between people, the governing officials, the animals, everything concerning life in the earth, I found a way through prophets to alert people, governing officials and religious leaders to speak for Me through prophesies the keys to returning people to having a life of blessings from Me instead of curses from hell.  Those prophets spoke for Me in telling people how they had allowed evil to invade their lives instead of allowing Me to pour out My blessings into their lives on earth, which is My desire to do.  Every prophesy that I spoke through the prophets to the officials and people included where they had sinned, which was where they had followed the devil's guidance that allowed him to curse their lives, and how they could repent, which means to change their actions, and unite with Me so that I could bless them beyond measure.
    It was because of My deep and abiding love for My children and creation that I spoke to the Jews through Moses and clearly outlined the actions that had brought devastating curses into their lives.  They were previously blinded to the causes, being ignorant of the truth that it was their own actions in obedience to the devil's temptations that had caused their lives to be filled with destruction.  So I outlined the reason for devastating curses in their lives and I outlined for them the keys to their changing their actions that would turn the curses into blessings.  They are found in the book of Deuteronomy, the changes in the actions of the Jews that were necessary for them to have blessings in their lives and to also prepare the way for My Son Jesus Christ to enter the earth and complete His ministry in My plan for the salvation of the earth.  My beneficial instructions referred to every area of their lives.
    I had promised to lead the Jews into a promised land that I had prepared to them.  They had spent years under the rule of Egypt as oppressed slaves.  I desired to not only lead them to a wonderful place on earth where they could succeed but to a place there the human lineage of My Son Jesus Christ could become more pure and less cursed with generational curses.  All of My strict instructions at that time related to the coming into the earth of My Son who was to be born of human flesh but whose life source was from My Holy Spirit.    
    During that time of My dealing with the Jews, because of My covenant with Abraham all of My guidance for the people was to benefit My method of salvation of mankind.  My instructions in the form of statutes and ordinances began with ten.  They related to many areas of the lives of the people.
   I said first that they must have no other God but Me, not making any graven image of anything to worship.  I instructed them not to bow down to anything because I desired their complete devotion so that they would not invite the devil's curses into their lives.  I told them that their generational curses of their fathers remained in their human genetics to the third or fourth generations. I instructed them to remember that I showed mercy and steadfast love to thousands and thousands of people for generations who love Me and keep My commandments.(Deuteronomy 5:11)
    I said that another instruction was that they must not take My name in vain.  In doing that they blamed Me for the works of the devil that were constantly happening in the earth. To blame Me for evil is to take My name in vain.  (Deuteronomy 5:11)  
   I also told them to take a day of rest from their physical labors, that no servant should work, the men should not work for 7 days a week, their sons should not work, no daughters, maidservants, menservants, their oxen, donkey, or any other livestock, or a stranger who was in their gates.  They had been forced to work 7 days a week in Egypt and their bodies were never given a day to recuperate from the labor.  I told them to remember that I had taken them out of the country in which they were forced to work to exhaustion, so with My mighty hand and arm I commanded them to observe a day of rest for rejuvenation.(Deuteronomy 5:13-14)
    Another commandment was for the Jews to honor their parents so that their days would be long in the land in which I was going to lead them. (Deuteronomy 5:16)  It was My effort of teaching them to follow their parents' guidance that would be good training for them to also learn to heed My own guidance in the land which I was to give to them.
    I told them that they should not murder anyone, should not commit adultery, steal or lie about anyone.  All of those actions would allow the devil to rush in and unite their lives with destruction and death.(Deuteronomy 5:17-20)
    Another commandment that I had given to the Jews was that they must not envy something of their neighbor's possessions or they would take what was not their own commodity, neither someone's wife, house, field, his man or maidservant, nor his ox or donkey, nor anything that belonged to a neighbor.  My instruction was to teach them that if they envied and coveted something that belonged to another person that they would be more prone to steal from people and even murder the people to get what they want would call the demons of the earth into action in their lives. (Deuteronomy 5:21) I was teaching them that coveting something leads to stealing and often murder.    
   My instructions, commands, insights and guidance for My children is always for their own good in their lives on earth.  They are never for Me, not for any jealous thought of mine, not for some nefarious desire to catch them in a sin so that I could punish them.  I never punish My children.  The devil does that.  He tempts them to obey his will, they do, then he is able to rain down his curses into their lives because they have cleared a path for him to curse the earth.  I only entice My children to do My will in the earth so that they will be free from the works of the devil from hell and bind themselves to Me so that I can bless them abundantly.  An abundance of My blessings is what I want for My children.
   Heed My instructions and guidance and you will live a life of prosperity and happiness in the earth.  
    Your Father of Great Rewards

No comments: