Monday, January 4, 2021

BLESSING INSTRUCTIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Through all of the prophets of the old covenant and then through Jesus Christ and His disciples I cautioned, instructed, admonished and warned individuals, kings, politicians and religious leaders in the earth on the ways to avoid coming under the influences of the curses of the devil in the form of calamities and thus suffer woes in their lives in the earth.  Almost every time they rejected My beneficial advice and continued in their rebellion against My warnings and so they inherited the devil's woes in the lives of the people of the countries.  Because they obeyed the devil instead of taking My instructions to heart they suffered every devastation, destruction and even death.  It was completely unnecessary.  If they had obeyed Me they would have inherited My blessings.
   In the history of man I had told every generation that curses and blessings were both available and if they chose to take My advice then they would inherit My blessings because I would be their Father. However, if they continued to follow the lead of the devil through their kings, politicians and religious leaders then they would be cursed in their lives from the beginning to the end.  (Genesis 2:15-17; Genesis 3-7; Deuteronomy 28)
   When My Son Jesus came into the world that was cursed because of people obeying the devil instead of taking My advice, He taught the Good News about My kingdom that would soon be available to them and went around healing people of all diseases and sicknesses.  He only taught what I told Him to teach.
    The first teachings about the Good News was about the availability of My blessings.  I had taught through the prophets about the choice between the curses of the devil and My blessings. Jesus Christ more clearly outlined the blessings that would come into the lives of people who make the choice to follow My will instead of following the devil's will which come by temptations.  He gave the keys to the attitudes and actions of people that would cause them to be blessed instead of being cursed.  
    Jesus, in His first teachings, said that you will be blessed, fortunate and happy when you choose to be humble in spirit, that you will inherit My Kingdom of God in your life on earth, contrasted with people who are prideful who inherit the devil's woes. (Matthew 5:3; Proverbs 11:2)
    He also taught that when you mourn and seek for positive changes in your life on earth that you will be blessed, happy and favored by My Comforter coming into your life on earth as a result of My grace. (Matthew 5:4; Isaiah 61:2)
    Other attitudes that Jesus taught that will cause you to become blessed, joyous, happy and spiritually prosperous are when you, regardless of your  outward conditions, are meek, mild and patient, that the result will be that you will inherit all of My blessings while you live in the earth.(Matthew 5:5; Psalm 37:11; Hebrews 10:36)
    The next thing Jesus taught was that if you hunger and thirst for a personal relationship with Me and choose to incorporate My right attitudes and actions into your life on earth, that those choices will cause you to be completely and totally satisfied in every area of your life. (Matthew 5:6; Isaiah 55:1-2)
   Continuing in His first teachings relating to My blessings being available to you, Jesus Christ taught that being merciful to all people instead of judgmental will bring mercy into your own life, causing you to be blessed, joyful, happy and spiritually prosperous in every area of your life. (Matthew 5:7; Psalm 23:6)
    He also taught in His first teaching about My kingdom of God that when your heart is pure, indicated by your looking on the spirit of a person instead of the flesh, that you will be blessed, being joyful, fortunate, all because of a knowledge of My grace in which I look on your spirit instead of your flesh regardless of outward conditions. (Matthew 5:8:Psalm 24:3-4; John 8:15)
    Continuing on in His teachings about how for you to become blessed by being filled with My life-joy, My favor and My salvation is for you to become a peacemaker and a maintainer of peace, because you will then be identified as My child in the earth and in the heavens. (Matthew 5:9; Isaiah 32:17)  
    You are blessed, happy, spiritually prosperous and fortunate when you are persecuted by evil forces because of the righteous actions that you do in the earth as a result of being My child.  Because of your becoming My image in the earth by having My righteous thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions, evil will come against you but you will be blessed and protected by My entire kingdom of God acting in your behalf.  (Matthew 5;10: Matthew 5:12)
    Jesus Christ, who had suffered persecution by the Jewish politicians, lawyers and religious leaders said that when people do the same thing to you on My account of your being kind, loving, merciful, peaceful, of low esteem, humble, forgiving and joyful even in trying conditions, then you will become blessed by being happy, spiritually prosperous, and satisfied in My favor and salvation.  He said for you to be exceedingly glad and joyful because your rewards from heaven are great, strong and intense.  He said to remember that the prophets of old were persecuted also, just like Jesus was.  Persecution from the devil comes with the territory of your being the image of My righteousness in the earth.  However, your rewards are great, I said.  (Matthew 5:11: Romans 14:17)
    Because of the many warnings from old covenant prophets about woes that would come into your life if you participate with the devil in doing his will in the earth, Jesus Christ's first teaching to anyone who will hear is about the wonderful benefits called blessings that come into your life by your allowing Me to mold you into My image by the power of My Holy Spirit.  It is through My children of promise that My Spirit will cause the earth to be restored to perfection in their lives.  Choose to be one of them.  (II Corinthians 13:11; Isaiah 26:3; Psalm 37:37)
    Your Father of Perfect Peace

No comments: