Wednesday, January 13, 2021

MORE EVIL CURSES

My Dear Precious Child
    In My instructions to the children of Israel, and even to My children in your world today, I named the evil curses from their lord the devil that were going to attempt to come upon all of you after you enter into the promised land that I give to you, to the Jews their physical promised land and to My children of promise their spiritual kingdom of God which can come into their lives to be their moral compass in the earth if they seek My kingdom and My righteousness.
   The curses from hell are many and varied which come from people making the devil their lord.  I told you about the sicknesses and defeat in other lessons.  Some more of the devil's evil gifts that he endeavors to bring into your life are that you be robbed continually in some way, never becoming prosperous, and no one will come to your aid.  Though you have a husband or wife, someone else will take him or her. Though you build a house, you won't live in it. Though you plant a vineyard, you won't drink the fruit of it, and your oxen will be killed before your eyes, plus your burden animals will be stolen from you and you will not recover them and your fowl will be taken from you.  (Deuteronomy 28:30-31)All of those can come upon My children who turn from Me and make allegiances with the devil, making him lord of their lives again.  
    In other words, the devil, whom you have made your lord, will see that everything will be taken from you.  Your sons and daughters will be taken by either your physical or mental enemies and you will be helpless to retrieve them.  In addition, people you do not know will consume the fruit of your soil and of your labor until you are crushed and oppressed in all that you do. Don't forget the boils that I previously said would come upon your entire body. (Deuteronomy 28:32-35)
    Nationally, the devil who is your lord because you have bound yourself to him by obeying his temptations, he will have you overcome by a strange government and you will worship their gods which will cause you to suffer even more reproach and scorn from all of the nations as led by those demons, whom you have made your lords.(verses 36-37)
    Your labors will be so cursed that you will plant plenty of seed but harvest very few crops because locusts and insects will devour the crops.  Though you plant and cultivate vineyards, you will not drink or store the wine because of the grubs that will eat the plants.  Though you have live trees, you won't have oil for ointment or cooking because the olives will drop off before ripened.  As I said before, if you have children, they will not remain with you but will go into captivity to other demonic lords.  Buzzing insects will infest your trees and your crops.  The national aliens will become higher and higher above you while you become lower and lower.  Aliens will loan to you and they will become your head and you will become the tail. (Deuteronomy 28: 38-44).  All of those curses occur because My children leave Me and cleave to the devil, making him their lord.  
    I spoke these warnings to you, and My Son Jesus Christ also spoke warnings to you, in order to instruct you not to obey the temptations of the devil or he will become your cruel lord instead of your obeying My instructions, making Me your Lord, which cause you to become prosperous in every area of your life by My blessings from heaven. (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)
    I am your Father of Love and I endeavor to teach you the difference between My peaceful voice of love and the devil's voice of hatred and discord.  The devil is waiting for you to obey his temptations in your thoughts so that he can bring all of his curses into your life, producing woes that will pursue you and overcome you until you are destroyed simply because you would not listen to My voice of love and peace nor take My loving advice.  I warned you that those curses will land upon you and your descendants as a sign and wonder for all time since you would not unite with Me, the Lord your God, with joy and gratitude for My abundance of blessings of every kind.  Because you have made the devil your lord, you will serve him in hunger, thirst, nakedness and utter poverty by your serving enemies whom the devil, your cruel lord, sends to you. The devil puts an iron yoke on your neck until he destroys you. (Deuteronomy 28: 45-48)
    All of those curses have come upon the Jewish nation because of their refusal to continue in unity with Me because they chose other gods to be their lord.   My plan for the salvation of the world came through Abraham's physical offspring Jesus/My offspring the Christ, My Holy Spirit.  The Jewish nation continued their rejection of My plan for their salvation.  The individual Jews who accept Jesus Christ as My Son become members of My kingdom of God along with a multitude of pagans.  My salvation begins in the life of a person when he or she accepts the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for the forgiveness of their sins, thus being born again; and then when he or she is baptized by My Holy Spirit in which the veil between My heaven and the earth is removed by Me and My entire kingdom of heaven surrounds the person, immersing the person in My kingdom of God in which heaven on earth becomes a possibility and even a probability to the people who seek My kingdom and My righteousness.
   You must continue in unity with Me and reject the temptation to become unified with the devil by making him your lord.  He never gives up in pursuing you in order to destroy you.
    Your Father of Joy and Lifelong Blessings

No comments: